Softcups

OMG... I SWEAR I just had the WORST constipation EVER... I thought I was gonna take a panic attack or pass out it was so bad.... I wouldn't be surprised if I burst a kidney.... *lies down*

You ladies are too funny! I seem to lurk a lot around here but I have introduced myself before!

I am 6dpo today! Seems like a lot of us are in the 2WW! Good luck to everyone. Sending lots of baby dust!! I have had some symptoms and like a dumb dumb I tested today using an internet cheapie because I have like 30 of them! I thought I saw a slight something but only if I squinted, put in another light, etc, etc! I know I am such a POAS aholic! I need to find some meetings! lol! Yesterday while riding in the car with DH I started having major hot flashes and I thought I was going to puke. I told DH to pull over once but he didnt! Also have major lower back pain & cramps like no ones business. I hate the 2WW. Anyone else?

hey Jaimad nice to see you!! LOl. Yes the 2ww is the worst!! I hope what you saw was the start to your BFP..and yes the ladies on this forum are great....and say the funniest things to keep the PMA going!! I feel so blessed to have found them

I feel a little foolish for testing already but oh well! My bb's have been having these wierd pains through them all day.

Ladies im worried....i did a test at 8dpo durrrr :dohh: i looked and couldnt see anything, went to check on kian, then went back and looked again and i see the faintest i mean bend it in half faint line, but its a cheapo and i dont trust it, i think im seeing things, i hate this :dohh: ill try again in 2 days see if it gets darker, im probably imagining it, no point me taking a pic cus u wont see it, i can barely see it which makes me think im suffering from "i see a line when there is no line syndrome"

:hugs:

Hey bella :hugs:

yomo im getting excited for u, you mean a bfp? or positive opk?

im just cooking us lamb moussaka, garlic bread and salad mmmm im so hungry today!

id love to go over to 1st trimester with all you girls, the time would fly by!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flower:

Sorry babes a OPK! How are you today?:hugs:

Afternoon Ladies, You all have some lovely names for those BFP that we are gonna get this month!!!! PMA

I have always always wanted to call my little girl Bethany (my doll as a child was called Bethany lol )

I love loads of boys names:

Kai
Callum
Luke

I got a faint line yesterday on my internet cheap tests so I had a bit just in case! I am hoping that the line is a bit darker tonight when i get home.

Helly - enjoy the pancakes have one for me!
Laura - Glad you are ok (other than the sickness, but just think you have been waiting soooo long to feel like this! Morning sickness is a good thing) I can't wait but I bet I'm not saying that when I have my head down the loo.

Is everyone else ok?

Afternoon darling!!

Callum is a lovely name I also like that! We ARE going to get our springtime :bfp:'s!!!

was that a faint line on an opk? Just go at it like rabbits for the next 5 days :D

Bethany was my dolly's name too!!! Although I seem to have grown out of liking it for a daughter I think it's because one of my sister's friends is called Bethany and she's a scraggy little thing - put me off lol funny how if you know someone or heard of someone with the name it puts you off!

Yes on a OPK, I know what you mean about the names, I really like Nathan but...... there was a Nathan in my class at school and he stank! lol :hugs:

Ladies im worried....i did a test at 8dpo durrrr :dohh: i looked and couldnt see anything, went to check on kian, then went back and looked again and i see the faintest i mean bend it in half faint line, but its a cheapo and i dont trust it, i think im seeing things, i hate this :dohh: ill try again in 2 days see if it gets darker, im probably imagining it, no point me taking a pic cus u wont see it, i can barely see it which makes me think im suffering from "i see a line when there is no line syndrome"

:hugs:

Fingers crossed babes, I did another OPK yesterday and nothing, I am hoping that it comes back tonight as I am due to OV today! I was taking that Angus Castus at the beg of my cycle, then someone warned me off it so stopped! I am hoping that it aint brought it forward or thats me out this month:growlmad:

My bum is SO SORE.... I swear it feels like I went through labour with the wrong hole..... :(

Ha ha Eve you make me laugh sooo much lol. I need your help when I click on Cp to view the latest posts Softcups ain't on it, thought no-one was talking to find out I missed loads!! What do you think is wrong? X

:hugs: i hate them type of poohs!!! i have a cream called anusol,,no im not lying :lol: it's used for piles, irritation, etc, it helps sooth!

:kiss:

M2K I have some of that, I've had piles for years - the result of not eating for years! But this isn't even a piles thing, it's like OMG... PAIN... like my bumhole was BURNING last night it was so sore. Not even from straining, because I wasn't really, it was the SIZE of it, like the width - I swear at one point it was like the head crowning....

Yomo - it could be you accidentally unsubscribed from the topic, I'll need to check in the CP to see how to resubscribe :) BRB with an answer!

Okay, at the top of this thread (not in user cp!) there is a thing that says "thread tools" click on it and click subscribe to thread and see if that works!

:rofl: just catching up on last nights posts!! OMG you girls crack me up!!

I have no problem pooing cos of my coeliac :D they just slide out ha ha

Okay, at the top of this thread (not in user cp!) there is a thing that says "thread tools" click on it and click subscribe to thread and see if that works!

Your a STAR!!! thanks

I have real issues with going for a poo, I only go once a week! Think it's going to cause me trouble when I get my BFP. Just know I am going to poo myself whilst in labour lol :hugs:

Ness I would have killed for that last night, I can't even tell you how painful it was/is. I found some germaloid cream and have put it on and I think it feels a bit better but OMG PAIN - this is coming from the woman who gave birth with no pain relief!!

Yomo I had little rabbit droppings in labour!! HAHA But your body clears itself out first, like you get major runs when you are in early labour - I swear I thought I was gonna die from the smell it was so bad!!! HAHAHA
I used to only go once a week when I was anorexic, now it's every 2 days but even when I was anorexic and was constantly constipated I have never had anything like last night. I swear if it's not a pregnancy sign then I will DIE!

Yomo I had little rabbit droppings in labour!! HAHA But your body clears itself out first, like you get major runs when you are in early labour - I swear I thought I was gonna die from the smell it was so bad!!! HAHAHA
I used to only go once a week when I was anorexic, now it's every 2 days but even when I was anorexic and was constantly constipated I have never had anything like last night. I swear if it's not a pregnancy sign then I will DIE!

Fingers crossed for you babes, I aint going to cross my legs though! lol

Can you take a look at my chart when you have a mo, It's really confusing me at the mo, I am hoping that I aint OV early x

Darling I have been checking your chart but I can only see a temp on CD1 and your last cycles chart?

ha ha I go 3 times a day!!!

constipation is a sign of pregnancy though isn't it?

I remember after my laparoscopy I couldnt use my tummy muscles so couldnt poo and I hadn't been to the toilet in nearly a week, all tablets had completely bunged me up. Hospital wouldnt let me go home until I'd poo'd so i had to use rubber examination gloves, some gel that disolves poo and pull it down myself it was the most horrendous pain ever! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->