• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Softcups

That's HUUUGE!
(and it doesn't look like it creates a seal... for periods especially, I'd rather have something that isn't flimsy and wont accidentally 'spill' anything... mooncup all the way ;))

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG! Not to be gross.....

I showed the DH that video and he said "That damn thing is going to turn into the worlds nastiest water balloon!"
:rofl:

I will use it for TTC but, AF...no freaking way! :haha:

ok ive caught up finally!
We BD last night and I used the softcup. It felt like a bit oozed out unfortunatly. But I left it in all night anyways and there was some soup left in the bowl so that should be good right?
And I POA OPK today and got a :bfp: so I am glad I used the softcup last night! I plan to use it again tonight as well.
really hoping this will give us the edge.
I had an ep last january and we have been ttc with no luck since then. I still have all my parts, but I think I may have some scarring that is blocking me.

WE shal see! I will defo update with news of :bfp: or :bfn:

To the author of this thread~
You should update the first page with all the BFP gals so others can see~!

May I ask how you all take them OUT comfortably??

I have had the nastiest cough for about a month now but thankfully it is letting up. Well the other night I spotted some EWCM so called OH into the room for a quicky and the weight of him on me made me feel like I was going to have a coughing fit soon.. SO I grabbed one of the softcups after BD and stuck it in there and coughed away without any leakage.

I guess I still have a hard time with the IDEA of it inside of me because I started to feel a little funny and get a slight headache. I did my best to ignore it and about an hour or so later I just NEEDED to take it out! Its not like it was uncomfortable or anything. It actually disappeared in there lol! So I went to the bathroom and tried to get it out while sitting on the toilet. That didnt work. I could barely reach it! I had to squat on the floor to get it out. Thankfully it wasnt messy and THANKFULLY I was able to get a good grip on it this time lol! (I think that was my biggest fear because last time OH had to dig it out :haha:)..

But the fact that I had to SQUAT to get it out is like defeating the purpose of it being used for AF (not that I would ever use it for that!!!!)..

Do you guys have tricks for getting the cup out??

Anteater- It sounds all good if there was hardly anything in the cup. Do you normally get alot leaking- sorry if that is too personal. It is just a good sign it is doing something if normally it is leaky and this time it isnt.:thumbup:
Hope we both catch the eggy this month:happydance::happydance: I'll keep you company over the 2ww!

Ladies
lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all.

OK, you asked the question so I've got an excuse for giving TMI. If we BD at night I wake up in the night so sticky and uncomfortable because of the oozing:blush: I used a sc for the first time at night last night and it's great because there's no leaking at all. I am really happy with it.

I REALLY hope you get your BFP Minimin. When can you test/is AF due?

Kita - The first time I used the sc I took it out after 8hrs just because I felt a bit odd about it being up there. I couldn't physically feel it, it was just a mental thing. This is only the second time I've used it and I feel much more relaxed about it.

Anteater This last time I used them was my 2nd time also. I was a little better with them.. first time around, I took it out after about 20 mins. I had some EWCM today so I might put one in after BF tonight.. Just washed the sheets you know!! And maybe I can get to sleep without thinking about it so much and keep it in there longer.

Kita- I lie down to insert and remove the sc. I used them for the first time this cycle and they were easier to take out when lying down.

Anteater- I am due AF on the 2nd of Jan- not sure whether to test before or if AF is late. I am trying not to get my hopes up!

Happy BD-ing ladies! Fx crossed for ya!

p.s hope you had a Merry Christmas

Its so hard to say what is the easiest way to remove them as everyone is made so differently. I have long fingers so reaching up in there to grab the rim is not a prob. I sit on the toilet to remove. Sometimes I bear down a bit and that can be helpful. I hope you find your nack with them!
I have noticed that after wearing mine over night my CX is sensitive. And when I took it out this am it felt like I just got scrapped for a smear! Just achey and sensitive. I hope that is just because I am peaking as of yesterday.
Anyone else feel this at all? Maybe I should try removing lying down...

Minimin, I am going to order some at the end of this month and hopefully start using them in the middle of January, I just need to work out my dates!

good luck Mrs Kangaroo!
Premont- I had the same weird feeling on my cervix too- I thought it was the sc being pulled out so touch my cervix. Probably both the sc and sensitive cervix at Ov time :)

Hello ladies- 9dpo and a BFN for me. I am so bummed! Is it still too early? I had niggling on the right handside for the past 5 or so day and thought it could be implantation. THought I would test as we are off to a Spa break and if I knew for def I would be able to choose treatments accordingly! I know 9dpo is too early to test in some case but it was clear as gold BFN arrrggghhh I have lost all hope for this month.

Oh Minimin, I know how you feel. I do this every month. It could be too early for the Hcg levels to be high enough though. You aren't out the game this month until :witch: rears its ugly head.

Fingers crossed for you:hugs: Have a lovely time at the Spa.

I always test early and am disappointed. I will once again tell myself not to test until 15 DPO. I wonder if I will succeed:wacko:

I have really got my hopes up this month because of the softcups so I know if I get a BFN it will be a bigger let down than usual.

Aww minimin.. like you said it could be too early. Try not to stress about it and test again soon.. As for the spa treatment, lucky.. lucky girl :) Maybe if you tell the people at the spa you're TTC or possibly conceived, they will know what treatments to hook you up with :hugs:.. sometimes they even have specific treatments I believe, but I could be mistaken. Enjoy yourself and relax! Hope you have a great time..

i finall got to use my softcup last night,found it fairly easy to put in although not sure if it was in the right place. When i pulled it out this morning there was no spermies in ther lol i usually have a fair amount of leakage. im dreading this 2ww its soooo hard!!

EMZ87 just wondered did u do anything once it was in lol just wondering dont really wanna embarase my self or u

Okay I tried the softcup last night for the first time. Our Dr. said to BD face down/bum up and stay there so afterwards inserted it in that position. It seemed easy enough but I think I got a LOT of leakage over the sides. I left it there from 5:30pm until about 3 am when I found I felt irritated/itchy in there even though I couldn't feel the cup at all. There really wasn't much left in there-
Will try again today with some preseed in it first. Yesterday we just used the preseed prior to BD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hoping for a BFP this way. SO many sucess stories here.

Im with ya toots. didnt get to use our cup at his moms, but I did last night. temp drop today and he has duty so no BD tonight. sigh. I hope I ovd today!!!

mummylou23 nope i just went to sleep in my normal way no elevating hips or anything just inserted and then snored lol will be doing the same again tonight just incase im a day or 2 out of predicting my ov!!

Hi Ablacketer! Hope you get to OV and BD tomorrow! I am not sure if I OV'd today or will tomorrow-will have to see what happens. Softcupped again tonight-REALLY want it to work so bad!

i've been using mine! the past few nights.
took a bit of fiddling around to get them positioned right, but they stayed in all night.
yeyy.
i'm not 100% sure if i was ovulating when i thought i might be, was just a guess.
fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->