Softcups

Mine stayed in much better last night! Collected soup-yay!

That's good Titi! Fx it helped the lil swimmers up where they needed to go!
Where is everyone in their cycles?
I'm about 4 dpo today. FXFXFX!!!

Premont=fxd for ya! I am about 10-11dpo. tested 9dpo but got a BFN. Now fed up with it and going to wait till AF is well overdue. Heres lots of :dust: to you ladies.

Hi ladies :hi:

Joyalan- I'm pretty sure walgreens sells them, If not, try walmart... If all else fails, Amazon has them.. 24 packs for 7.50 :) Best Wishes* :hugs:

Thanks for posting this. I just wanted to ask.

To the author of this thread~
You should update the first page with all the BFP gals so others can see~!

Totally! It's very motivating to see all these BFP. :happydance:

I've been using my Diva Cup for last three months TTC but so far we only got BFN. I'm thinking about using the Soft Cup if AF shows up next year. I'm 3 DPO so I need to wait....It seems like forever lol

Sending you all lots of :dust:

i think im 2/3dpo not certain tho just going by my cm i only used the soft cup twice this month i hope that was enough!!
Minmin you got ages left to get your bfp!!

i think im 2/3dpo not certain tho just going by my cm i only used the soft cup twice this month i hope that was enough!!
Minmin you got ages left to get your bfp!!

Hello Hello!
Emz87- it takes just one :sex: session to catch Ms Eggie. Fxd for you! I hope this is our month ladies. It would be such a nice end and then start to 2010. :happydance:

i'm a 11dpo and have about 2 days before :witch: is due. I know it is early but I am paranoid it is another ectopic as I had all those twinges on the left side this month (the side with only remaining tube). If I can get a :bfp: detected soon I am straight to the doctors for my bloods to be monitored until I can get an early scan in. It is sad that anytime I have a :bfp: it will be marred with worry and concern. IF it is another ectopic and we catch it early I can possibly be treated with out surgery and this can save the remaining tube. However, the non-surgical method means we cant TTC for another three months.:cry:

Ok... sorry to bother you with my concerns :wacko:

I will ask if you can stalk my chart below. My first month temping and my values are pretty high the last few days. I know :witch: is due in a few days so is this the normal pattern? from what I understand.. elevated temps AFTER :witch: is due is a sign you could be pregnant so I think I have to wait it out. What do you think?

lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you softcup users this month! I am off to calculate when my next OV may be to stop me worrying- proactive and PMA!! :blush:

hi girls well i got smily on clearblue yesterday we bd'd yesterday i put mooncup in and i orgasmed checked this morning and there was nothing in the mooncup is this good? we used conceive plus to

MummyLou23- sound good to me. Good luck!

Ladies who have used the softcup so far- did any of you experience the dryness i mentioned earlier in this thread?

no dryness here, but I use the diva cup.

got lots of "soup" this morning, the most so far! Im hoping so much!!!

Soup.. lol. That just makes my stomach churn :) It seems that waiting on my softcups to get here is as bad as the 2ww.. Hope you girls are pulling a fred flinstone and makin' that bedrock! :) Lets make some babies this month!! wooo :hugs:

:rofl: bellablu! When and where did you order your softcups from?

MummyLou23- sound good to me. Good luck!

Ladies who have used the softcup so far- did any of you experience the dryness i mentioned earlier in this thread?

I haven't had dryness as such but I have no idea what my CM is up to since using the softcups.

I don't blame you with your worries Minimin. I know it's not the same because I haven't lost a tube but I know that if I get pregnant again it will be marred by the mc. I will be paranoid about it happening again, but I don't want to put a downer on it because everything might be alright and I won't have enjoyed the pregnancy.

I sooo hope you get your BFP. I should be testing on the 10th but I don't know if I will be able to wait that long.

I had a look on ebay and there is a seller on there, they are about £5.95 plus £2.95 cheaper than the chemist, when I searched I put Instead menstrual cup, soft cups just bought aload of bras up!!lmao!! I am not gonna try them yet, I will see after this cycle ;-)

Anteater, I think my CM was all over the place. When I could monitor it- sometimes whilst wiping or after O then it was kinda sticky/creamy. I guess cupping it whilst using the softcups makes it weird?
Would 10th be your :witch: day?

I got mine from drugstore.com... I haven't seen them anywhere around here, so I ordered them online! Oh how I miss the conveniences of America :( *pouts*... I would've just as soon picked some up at walmart or walgreens! But I'll be patient till they get here.. AF is visiting so I should have them by the time I'm ovulating ;) Still, I'd feel safer if they were tucked away in my cupboard patiently waiting. Oh well! Patience is a virtue I suppose. You ladies have a WONDERFUL New Years! +Cheers+ To a happy new year.. And to us all getting what we want the most. :flower: :hugs:

Bellablue- I hope they are here soon. It is fun to look at them and think about their usefulness. I know what you mean about waiting. I am not good at waiting.

So I tested this morning. I have posted my pics in the gallery. What do you think ladies?

I also went to Nurse as I have an Ectopic history and need to be monitored- but she got a :bfn: from their test (not FMU) and said to come back next week- when I am officially late for :witch: visiting.

What did I just say about waiting?

Anteater, I think my CM was all over the place. When I could monitor it- sometimes whilst wiping or after O then it was kinda sticky/creamy. I guess cupping it whilst using the softcups makes it weird?
Would 10th be your :witch: day?

Oops, I just checked my dates and AF is actually due on the 11th - urgh, an extra day's wait.

I didn't use OPKs this month so just guessed at my OV date. It was strange though because when I used the softcups 4 and 3 days before OV there was practically nothing left inside them when I took them out but on the day of OV and 2 days after there was much more semen left in them:shrug: All I know is we couldn't have done anything more this month.

Happy New Year to you all and I hope and pray we all get our longed for babies in 2010:dust:

Hey ladies thought I would update you.AF is one day late I am now on CD31 and have another faint line on this mornings test at 14dpo. I have uploaded a pic with Top= 9dpo, Middle=12dpo and lower, 14dpo.

IMG_0761.jpg

Seems the line hasnt changed much. As I am at risk of another ectopic I shall be hoping to see a stronger line over the coming days :cry: The doctors should repeat the test for me and then send me to EPU.

BUT- Looks like Softcups may have worked!!!!! When are you ladies testing??
:thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::wohoo:

Just fingers crossed that it isnt an ep-is sticky and in the right place [-o<[-o<

Hey ladies thought I would update you.AF is one day late I am now on CD31 and have another faint line on this mornings test at 14dpo. I have uploaded a pic with Top= 9dpo, Middle=12dpo and lower, 14dpo.

View attachment 54602

Seems the line hasnt changed much. As I am at risk of another ectopic I shall be hoping to see a stronger line over the coming days :cry: The doctors should repeat the test for me and then send me to EPU.

BUT- Looks like Softcups may have worked!!!!! When are you ladies testing??
:thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::wohoo:

Just fingers crossed that it isnt an ep-is sticky and in the right place [-o<[-o<

Heeeey these are totally positive :hugs: I think this is it and it won't be another ectopic pregnancy. It's so exciting.

I will be testing on the 8th if AF doesn't show up. Right now I'm feeling like it won't but we'll see.

Fx for you minimin! I know the fear of another EP so I am really praying for you that is not the case.
You didn't char with fertility friend by chance did you? Looking back on my chart when I had my EP showed me a lot. Unfortunatly I didn't see it then.

Keep your PMA, and get to your dr right away! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->