Softcups

LOL- Constipation talk is good! Isnt it weird how we have to analyze everything... down to our bowel movements. errgghh
Is Constipation a sign? How are you feeling?

Yea it is, I'm not feeling pregnant but I'm also not feeling... NOT pregnant!! LOL I don't feel like AF is going to start, I've been swabbing my cervix yesterday and today for signs of red and nothing so far just creamy CM. My backache is horrendous but IF I'm preg I wouldn't care lol I just want to know... AF is due TOMORROW...

I might go and swab again LOL my CP is still high too.. last month my CP dropped to really really low the day before AF and although my temp dropped the past 2 days it's still above the coverline... although in saying that it could drop below it tomorrow lol

Fxd for tomorrow. I hope the stupid :witch: stays away. Did you swab again?

I am getting mild pains on my left side still- Sometimes I wonder if I have got the SC in wrong as I do get a dull dragging pain. Do you know what I mean? I swabbed a few times last cycle and also got the same dull pain- kinda like after a smear test?

It is very quiet on here.. Ladies BDing away! :wohoo:

Could be it's not back far enough. Only once have I worn one and had a bit of leakage and I realised that it wasn't quite behind the back of my cervix even though the front was behind my pelvic bone.
I know what you mean about the swabbing, it's only slightly irritating lol But yea I swabbed again tonight and still no blood and no feelings of AF..... Driving me CRAZY! LOL

Really sounds promising hun! I'll b checking ure temps out tomorrow! Still can't sleep & am really tired but restless- any tips:-/

Oh I know the feeling - have you tried hot milk? Or relaxing music - sitting on the computer or watching TV will make it worse as they stimulate your brain more... try reading in bed? or the age old counting sheep!!

Lol liking the sheep thing. Did try music but reall fidgity! Already in. Bed & can't b arsed to go down to get milk :-( read earlier & was falling asleep until I turned the lights off- well I'll go bk to sheep. Sleep tight & gd luck 4 tomorro :dust:

Thanks darling, hope you get to sleep soon - sleep with the light on then you won't reawaken yourself!!

Ive been usuing the softcups for the past 2 weeks now. How long do you keep yours in there after :sex:.

I been keeping it in there for at least 3 hours. Is this enough? Or should I do it longer?

You can leave them in for up to 12 hours hon, I tend to sleep with mine in.

Eve - update your chart for today, I wanna see! Hope AF stays away x

Helly my chart isn't exciting. BFN for me today and my temp dropped again, swabbed and there's no sign of AF yet so I'm guessing she's just late.

Eve, I tried desperately to figure out what your chart is saying to me so I wouldn't have to ask, But I don't get it :lol:

What's going on with your temps today?! It dropped below the coverline? :(

All hope is not lost. Stay positive! I don't want you to be sad. Mine went up a little bit from yesterday but I don't know if it counts as anything :shrug:

& ArticBaby- 3 hours doesn't hurt! But it's safe to sleep with them in as well :)

Helly-Ness-All! Hope you girls are doing well today, whats new?

Morning ladies..
long message just got deleted.. stupid Computer!

Thanks for keeping me company last night Eve :hugs: I did eventually sleep and had a lie in this morning. CBFM says peak today and DH is home this morning so going to get another sneaky :sex: in. Twinges on Left (tube side) so I am hoping eggy is from the right side! Last nights SC looked pretty empty this morning too :wohoo:Peak will be automatic tomorrow so will get another one in tomorrow before we get the train to Leeds!
Is it true we tend to ovulate around 3-7pm? Think I read that somewhere. This is why OPK's ask for afternoon/evening Urine rather than FMU?

Eve- hope the witch keeps away- swab clear is still a good sign. Did you feel anything to indicate :witch: is on her way?

Off to make brekkie- hope you ladies have a good morning!

Yay Minimin! That's awesome :D Glad it's looking good for you. I'm not sure about the OV question.. But that's interesting! Have a great day :flow:

Bella - When AF is due your temperature drops, mine hasn't gone below the coverline yet - if you look at my chart you can see it's dropped the past 4 days and it LOOKS like it will drop again tomorrow, probably below the coverline and AF will start. With YOUR temp rising if it rises again tomorrow and possibly the next day it could indicate O but the difficulty is with having no pre-o temps it will be harder to tell but it will still tell us little bits of info!

Min - anytime, your company last night was a pleasure! I don't know about the O thing, but with the OPK the reason you aren't meant to use FMU is because of the way LH is synthesised. Unlike HCG which is higher in FMU LH isn't synthesised until later so ideally you should test between 11am to 10pm (that's what I've read but I myself have had +OPK with FMU and later than 10pm at night too).

No I don't feel like AF is going to start, I always get cramps the day before she starts or that day and so far NOTHING... I'm totally confused and a little sad too...

Hi,

I'm a bit of a lurker on this post, although I have said hi once before. I have used softcups for the first time this cycle, only I didn't ovulate grrr. Anyway turns out I have ovulated only a fair bit later than usual. I have been ill so we haven't dtd around ovulation time and I wondered if I have any chance whats so ever this month. A couple of my temps are empty circles because I had to get up early those mornings for work so chart is showing not sure, plus all my other signs were out of whack. Any idea girls??? Do you mind taking a peek and telling me what you think?

p.s thanks for the amusing thread, its brought many a smile to my face over last couple of weeks!

xx

It looks like you O'd CD23 as FF predicted - are all the circle temps taken earlier than usual?? If they were then they would all be a little higher depending on how much earlier you took them. Try to take your temp earlier than the earliest you would have to get up. I set my alarm for 8 every morning because my DD doesn't waken until 8:30ish. CD23 definitely looks like your thermal shift.

Morning my lovely ladies!!

Eve sorry wasn't on long last night me and OH went to get fish and chips (though he got a well nice fish - I can't have it cos of the batter so got stuck with crappy chips boo!)

and then popped on for 5 then went upstairs to :sex: then bed!

Struggled with my softcup last night being the first night using them since last cycle. was hardly any :spermy: think I lost quite a bit getting it in lol but at least I haven't ov'd yet!

Min you're coming to my home town woo!!

Temp drop down to 35.98 today think the temp drop two days ago was a fluke as now on CD12 and properly gearing up for ov! Got my urine cup and opk at work with me to do at dinner time (did it at that time yesterday) also been doing one before bed around 8pm before we :sex: in case the surge has happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->