Softcups

Forgot to say hi to Bella! Hi honey! How you feeling today? you been at it like rabbits since that positive opk??

Nah it won't be a fluke, all charts looks crazy with pre-o temps, if you check mine out you'll see all the up and downs.

Eve hon, sorry about the dip. You're not out yet though x

Ness - peeing in a cup in work, brilliant :D

Bella - hope you're OK hon and having fun with your pos OPK!

Min - hope youre doing good today.

Jojo - if you can remember the times you took your BBT google BBT adjuster, put the times and temp in and it will give you a temp that it should have been at your normal time. I tested it today and it works!

Big hugs to all. Im convinced im not PG today :(

Helly your temp's still high!

I may as well mark myself as out already. It's never going to be my month.

thanks eve!

Helly I never knew that existed, thats cool, I adjusted my temps and ovulation still says cd23 so prob missed it, never mind just wait for af to start next cycle! better order more softcups!!

xx

Even with the temps adjusted it wouldn't change the thermal shift, it's pretty obvious on your chart.

Although it could have been CD22 now that you adjusted but it's hard to tell with no other markers like CM/CP

I'd had a large patch of fertile cm and high cp and that passed so just assumed I was having anovulatory cycle. And I ran out of opk's. oh well its better to know there is no chance rather than hoping and symptom spotting, and thinking surely its got to happen soon! Onto cycle 18 it is! Now this one surely has to work lol xx

You def o'd looking at your temps, that's the only accurate way to know you o'd and you got a thermal shift so you did, it was either CD22 or CD23 because of the inaccurate temps.

thanks Eve darling long as my chart don't look abnormal I'm happy ha ha :D sorry you're feeling down about getting pregnant honey - you can get pregnant though so stay positive, perhaps it's just taking a bit longer to get back to normal after you mc??

Helly like Eve said if you're temps are still high then that's great and hope that signals a :bfp: for you!

I had a thought - and gross TMI coming up - but would it be effective if I 'dripped' the sperm in to a softcup after :sex: then insert it? I'm just concerned that inserting the softcup might not catch the sperm and I might be blocking it so to speak. like if the sperm is in a pool in your V where the cervix is laying couldnt scooping in a softcup potentially leave a lot of the spermies out?

Fingers crossed for you JoJo.

No idea why Im feeling so deflated today Eve, Ive just seen todays temp dip as the start of the end.

Helly, trust me when I say "I UNDERSTAND" I feel the exact same way and have for the last 3 days with my temp dropping and dropping...

Jojo- Hi hun! Thanks for poppin' in :wave:

Ness & Helly :) Yes it's been fun. Hope you girls are doing well. Helly keep your chin up honey like Eve said your temp is still up :) Danny is getting worn out.. I told him "don't worry baby only a few more days and we can rest" ... You'd think I'm making him build a house or something! :haha:

:hugs: Helly and Eve :flower:! I am with you on all this charting and worrying. I am seriously considering ditching it and going with just one thing...eg CM and middle week of cycle next time :(

Eve- that's interesting about LH synthesis. CBFM checks both your Oestrogen and LH. The latter surges prior to ovulation. I use the CBFM around 8-9 in the morning. The instructions didn't mention readings to be taken later :shrug: hey ho! I thought my cycles were about 30 days and I ovulate around CD16-17 but this month is a few days earlier..

Helly- I am feeling alot better today. Though I am still tired I am looking forward to my Reflexologist coming over. I have her for 2 hours this afternoon so I am going to get her to sneak in half an hour back and shoulder rub! :happydance:
I have been massaging some Acupressure points I have been reading about and wonder if this may have helped this cycle :shrug:

Ness- C'mon Leeds. I love it! We have lots planned pending weather. Are you getting snow this weekend?or just train?

DH has not seen Headingley, Otley, Ilkley so if the weather is good we thought a nice brisk walk would do wonders. You have to understand DH was born and bred in South London and I think he needs to get out a bit more :rofl:

Bella- sorry babe- in my eager hungry ass state I forgot to say "yo" :thumbup: How is all your :sex: going. I hope you have caught eggy. Are you feeling ok now- pains etc?:hugs:

Right I have alot of thinking to do today! I have to decide about what I want to do with my life... hate these big decisions... LMAO.. like having a wee one isnt life changing :dohh:

Min I couldn't NOT chart, at least I get warning before AF so I'm already (and have been the last 3 days) preparing myself so it's not such a fall. Plus temping is the ONLY accurate way to pinpoint O, an ovulation monitor, watch, OPK can only "guess" I'm not saying they're not accurate because a lot of them are but it's never guaranteed with them.

I tried not temping the other month then got really really stressed out when I didn't know what was happening! phew never do that again :wacko:

xx

I think my cervix hates me!! I keep swabbing! STOP IT EVE! Leave it alone....

Aww eve- you'll make it sore :rofl: at your "cervix hates me: statement. I think my body is punishing me.

JoJo-M I agree with being stressed when you dont know if you are OV or have done so... hence picking up all these tools.

I am wondering whether I need to focus on other things. I am sitting at home at the moment inbetween jobs and trying to figure out what I am going to do next. Always had a goal and next step planned and now nothing. It would be good to be pregnant and have that as my next plan but now- 7 months down the line and not closed to it I am beginning to think I need to get on with my life. Not that I should stop ttc but just to focus (and obsess) more on something else. I say that now but as we all know it is isnt easy as that! But you cant deny with all the monitoring comes the analyzing and worrying! Which as you say- wouldnt be without!

:hi: Girlies!

CD9, 9 days til ovulation Cycle 7 TTC for little bambino #2. I just picked up a box of softcups yesterday so I can use them for my first time this cycle. I bought a pack of 14 so I can practice with a few. I watched a video on insertion and I am still confused. When I check my cervix it seems to lean toward my back side (the video showed a cervix 'up' toward your front side. When checking your cervix, do you feel as if you could place the softcup over the cervix leaning toward your backside or frontside?

I am new to softcups but after reading the first 10 pages of this thread I am sold! It seems like 75% of those women got their :bfp:'s within months of using them!

Any help on the softcup subject would be fantastic!!!! :flower:

Which video did you watch? Watch the one on the Instead Softcups website, it makes it easy to understand and easy to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->