Softcups

Oh I have to go ladies, will be back tonight though probably to bother you some more and complain about the impending doom of AF.... if she hasn't already arrived...

Min - no snow as far as I'm aware thank God!!!

tryforbaby2 - I hear ya on the cervix thing, mine sort of 'sits' on the wall of my V that seperates my rectum and vaginal canal. I can't check my cervix and insert at the same time so just have to assume it's got all the sperm in and covered my cervix, I might try leaning my feet against the wall with bum propped upand inserting so that my cervix is pulled back by gravity a bit more and the spermies are closer so i don't squash any or miss any when inserting!

Eve - FF has put a line in to say my chart is triphasic, should I allow myself hope cos of that or keep myself down a bit to avoid disappointment?

Which video did you watch? Watch the one on the Instead Softcups website, it makes it easy to understand and easy to use.

I think so with the glass bottle and the little nub as the cervix?.....It looks simple enough I am just wondering if its normal per se to have your cervix between your bottom and your front side? I am just wondering if it'll work right when I cover the cervix with the softcup so nothing will spill out while inside. I know I am sounding confused because I am confused on it.

Picture this (so maybe my words will sound not so dumb, hehe)
I am laying down after :sex: I squeeze the softcup and insert to cover my cervix with the opening of the softcup pointing down near my backside (bottom) to slide over my cervix that is up against my backside with the opening of my cervix facing down/forward. Does that sound right? When I check my cervix it is usually there (backside), and from what I read your cervix would normally be paralel to the floor (during menstration), so during Ovulation would it be paralel to floor also or.....? My cervix is very high during O and during menstration. So sorry if I am coming across as dumb, I have never used them before and I want to now what I am doing with them before I place a foreign object up there!!!! haha!!!

It sounds like you are bang on, as long as you get it up as close to your cervix as possible it'll do its job.

I had a thought - and gross TMI coming up - but would it be effective if I 'dripped' the sperm in to a softcup after :sex: then insert it? I'm just concerned that inserting the softcup might not catch the sperm and I might be blocking it so to speak. like if the sperm is in a pool in your V where the cervix is laying couldnt scooping in a softcup potentially leave a lot of the spermies out?

posted first thing this morning but I don't know if anyone saw it - just wondering if you guys had any thoughts??

I had a thought - and gross TMI coming up - but would it be effective if I 'dripped' the sperm in to a softcup after :sex: then insert it? I'm just concerned that inserting the softcup might not catch the sperm and I might be blocking it so to speak. like if the sperm is in a pool in your V where the cervix is laying couldnt scooping in a softcup potentially leave a lot of the spermies out?

posted first thing this morning but I don't know if anyone saw it - just wondering if you guys had any thoughts??

Hey Ness.. I thought getting the sperm closest to the cervix the better. If DH is inside you they are really close and as soon as you orgasm the sperm is deposited close to the cervix and is "suck" up. Putting in the cup may mean you get more in there but not give them a head start... thats my thoughts. Though if you can have an orgasm after inserting sc containing dh :spermy: then I guess it is the same?

Anyone else ladies?

Oh yeah I mean OH and I will orgasm together and he will erm deposit his sperm inside me but I meant like if I stood up and dripped the spermy in to a softcup (if you know what I mean?) then inserted it in??

It just got me thinking after Jaimie2Eyes posted about her cervix being parallel to the ground as vagina slopes back and cervix sorta 'lays' on it if you know what I mean? Then if you put the softcup in around the cervix would the sperm laying on the vaginal floor below the cervix actually be scooped inside the softcup??

After me and OH come we both lay there for about 5 mins anyway so my cervix orgasm motion should pull up sperm too before he pulls out and I put softcup in shouldn't it?

Oh yeah I mean OH and I will orgasm together and he will erm deposit his sperm inside me but I meant like if I stood up and dripped the spermy in to a softcup (if you know what I mean?) then inserted it in??

It just got me thinking after Jaimie2Eyes posted about her cervix being parallel to the ground as vagina slopes back and cervix sorta 'lays' on it if you know what I mean? Then if you put the softcup in around the cervix would the sperm laying on the vaginal floor below the cervix actually be scooped inside the softcup??

After me and OH come we both lay there for about 5 mins anyway so my cervix orgasm motion should pull up sperm too before he pulls out and I put softcup in shouldn't it?

It should then.. sorry I thought you meant before he came inside you. I have had some of DH's :spermy: come out when he pulled out but I kinda scooped the spermy up before inserting. :winkwink:

Hey girlies thought i would pop in and say hi :wave:
Its very quiet on here this evening. Hope your are all well.
Good luck for those approching OV and in thw 2WW, guess that means everyone really doesnt it :haha:

xx

Okay I'm briefly here before dinner. Your cervix MOVES! So everyone is right. This morning my cervix was pointed straight down, like it was stuck to the top, then by lunchtime it was pointing forward, away from my bum and this evening it's pointed back slightly... it moves ALL THE TIME!! So if you feel it throughout the day you will see it change a lot.

2nd tryforbaby2 watch the video on the SC website, that one with the glass jar thing totally confused me the one on the SC website shows a glass "woman" and it makes SO much more sense!!

And on to ME! LOL Still no AF, CP still high, been swabbing all day and no blood. Still not crampy, STILL not feeling AF is coming... TOTALLY CONFUSED!

Aaisrie hope it's good news for you as af hasn't shown. Are you going to test again? Good Luck! x

oh Eve, sounding good hun. Yes.... when are you going to test?

xx

I tested this morning and got BFN... I know it's still early @ 12DPO but I still expected... SOMETHING if I was pregnant. Then I started to feel really crap about it all and expecting AF... I don't understand why AF isn't here and why I've no cramps (I always get cramps before AF) but yet I DON'T FEEL PREGNANT!! WTF....

Oh Eve, yep way to early hun. I didnt get mine till 13DPO and even then it was hold it at an angle bend the test, barely visable line. Hang on in there. Many woman dont 'feel' pregnant when they are indeed pregnant. Im so hoping this is your month chick.
When is AF due? Oh just noticed its today. Are you normally bang on time?? Could just be late implantation chick.

xxx

Laura - my LP is short, only 12 days. It's normally bang on 12 days so I expected it today although it could still come because it's still today? I dunno.... I FELT pregnant with Saraya. I knew from 1DPO!! I got morning sickness from 1DPO! At 2DPO I told my friend I was pregnant!!!! I even argued with the DR when the test there came up neg when I had had + HPT all week!!

Not every pregnancy is the same hun. If your are pregnant may be having a boy???? :shrug:

If your normally bang on time hun i would still hold onto hope. Give it a few more days, if you can wait that long and then test again. Any extra CM and all the other little bits that could mean something? Emotional? Tired? ect ect.

xxx

I hope witch stays away for you eve, she not here yet so keep up Pma! X

Lots of creamy CM, even when I swab, tired, MAJOR BACKACHE... I've had symptoms just nothing like I had with Saraya?! I'm at Patricia's tonight and purposely didn't bring any HPTs! lol So I can't test tomorrow anyways... just have to wait to see if the witch appears...

How are you though Laura??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->