Softcups

Eve you sound like me. Sickness has gone, well most of the time all i have is s**t loads of CM (and i mean loads) sore boobs and tiredness. Feeling great though and loving every minute.

Sorry for the stupid question but who is patricia? lol.

Oh my best friend and Chris (my other half) mum!

Hey ladies, evening!

Laura - how was Mondays scan?? Great to hear you are doing well love.

Eve - brill that AF hasnt shown, keep some PMA.

Ness - ive had a think and I reckon if you stood up and dripped it out alot wouldnt come out, just cling to the vaginal walls, lower than where they were and lower than where the softcup would sit, so im not convinced it would help. I do always insert it with my legs on my OHs shoulders though rather than lying down, not sure if it helps but I do it anyway.

I always insert mine when I'm still on my back after BD

How are you this evening Helly??

oh im with you Eve, hope you have a lovely time.

Helly, the scan was great. Saw the little heartbeat flickering away. She put me back 4 days but told me not to change my due date as it will more than likely change again at the 12 weeks scan. How are you hun? You chart is looking fantastic.

xxx

Im good thanks girls, my chart has gone triphasic, not sure if thats very common or not?

Not really got much in the way of symptoms, I mean like the symptoms are there but they are not really strong if you get me? So im thinking its all in my head and im not PG.

Sounds brill Laura, I had a 5 1/2 week scan with James and saw the little heartbeat, it was an amazing feeling.

Im good thanks girls, my chart has gone triphasic, not sure if thats very common or not?

Not really got much in the way of symptoms, I mean like the symptoms are there but they are not really strong if you get me? So im thinking its all in my head and im not PG.

Sounds brill Laura, I had a 5 1/2 week scan with James and saw the little heartbeat, it was an amazing feeling.

Okay to explain triphasic, in case you haven't looked it up I copied and pasted this because it explains it better than I could!

The triphasic curve and implantation: Some women who have been charting for a while and have an intimate familiarity with their own BBT histories and patterns may look for a slight decrease in BBT temperature during the luteal phase, about a week or so after ovulation. This dip would, in theory, be followed a day later by a resumed high temperatures - a third phase of the cycle following a pregnancy. The problem with the "triphasic" curve is that there are simply too many variables for it to be an accurate indicator of implantation or pregnancy. Hence, while a prolonged thermal increase may indicate a pregnancy, its not advocated to look for an implantation dip or triphasic chart.

Triphasic normally indicates that there IS a pregnancy, because you have your ID and the next set of high temps.

Although obviously as it states in the quote it's not accurate, just an indicator!

Thanks Eve, ive thought for a long time I have higher than normal progesterone levels though so Im not going to get my hopes up, but still its nice, i reckon tomorrows temp will tell it all, a dip and I know im on my way out.

Just wait and see, mine's dipped 4 days in a row and I'm still waiting for AF.... I actually need to pee right now but I'm scared to go in case AF is here...

If AF is here honey, I'll be here and so will the other girls and we will see you through another month, every day of it, go pee, i'm sure you can do without cleaning it up if you dont... x

I peed... NO AF... CP STILL HIGH.... NO BLOOD ON CERVIX.... WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

No worries, you are always on time normally arent you?

With my LP yes, my cycles varies between 30 - 35 but my LP is always 11-12 days and today is day 12... so unless it's a MC/chemical (when I had my MC in Sept obviously AF was 2 weeks late and that's the only time aside from when I was preg with Saraya) then pregnant or my cycle is just screwing with me?!

My cycle screwed with me in early Jan, 9 days late for nothing so it can happen but fingers crossed that wont be the case. Im off to bed, sleep well x

Yay Eve! So glad to hear that she isn't showing ! :hugs: That's wonderful! Thanks Minimin :) :wave: Hi honey.. I'm doing okay.. I've had a few pains today.. but I'm getting used to it :shrug: I just wait until they pass and carry on with what I'm doing!

Unfortunately I have a feeling I'm going to be getting more violated than I'd planned on.. cuz today I had a SHARP pain in my colon area. Lovely right? It felt like someone was trying to rip out my @$$hole! <- TMI, no doubt but true. So idk wtf is going on.

Otherwise its been a great day! How ya doing Helly? I see we have a nice little spark of hope with the chart huh? :happydance:

Eek Bella that doesn't sound good!! I don't think you can TMI us, I think I've already violated everyone's ears (eyes!) lol I really hope the Dr can get you sorted! Hopefully your charting will help too because you will be able to SEE your own cycle and that you're ovulating (OPKs are only an indicator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->