Softcups

Lol Eve, good to know :hugs: And I know I wish I had started sooner :) I'm only on my 2nd day and I like seeing the little lines pop up already after you enter you temp! I just wish I had a whole load of them.. wish I'd have started sooner. I'm very very excited about NO AF for you girl! Serious!

I wish you'd started sooner too!! I love looking at people's charts!! Still no AF, CP still high....

Well ladies have used my first softcup this evening after :sex: and it seems to be work TMI-Stop leakage! Lol. :happydance: Wanted to test them out before next week. Hows everyone else doing? x

Hey ladies...eve when u gonna test hun? sorry if u mentioned it i eint had chance to look back on the pages :)

hello bella, helly, ness, yomo and everyone else hope ur all ok!:hugs:

ive been working out solid for 5 days now and already feel the difference!!!roll on april/may so i can make babies, its more enjoyable than this shit im doing now :lol:..no pain no gain right!

i feel like i dont belong here now cus im not TTC but i cant help but pop on to see how ur all doing :kiss:

M2K don't be silly!! You are part of the crew, Laura isn't TTC but she's part of the crew too!!!

Well as you will see by my chart my temp is TOTALLY inaccurate this morning hence I discarded it. At 7:30am Patricia's alarm went off but in her half asleep state she thought it was mine because she's used to me temping lol So she elbowed me awake at which point I told her it was her alarm. So then I couldn't get back to sleep KNOWING I would be temping soon and wanting to know what the temp was. So I lay real still for 30 mins and when my alarm went off I reached under the pillow (she doesn't have nightstands) to grab the BBT... not there... slowly rolled onto my side to look over the edge of the bed... not there... slowly looked over the top end.... not there... Eventually I had to sit up and it had moved down the bed but by that time I'd sat up so it got screwed over....

ON THE PLUS SIDE! My CP is still high, firm, it feels closed although I never mark open/closed I think I'm starting to get used to the difference in it and I swear for the past 2 days it's been closed but I'm not 100% so I haven't put it on my chart. Still creamy cm, and NO BLOOD on my cervix - which there should be if AF was arriving... normally the blood appears there 24-36 hrs before AF makes its way down...

CONFUSED but HAPPY that AF isn't here... it gives me hope :D

I'm taunting myself watching "A Baby Story" on TV... this woman is pregnant with triplets... *jealous*

Morning all!!

sorry I wasn't on here last night...total drama with my kitten Ambrose...I trapped his back left paw in the pvc front door when I was taking rubbish out :cry: I felt like the most horrendous person in the world!

He was limping on three legs and wouldnt come near me for a few hours, couldnt go to the vet as Mark had had a couple of beers but he seems ok today, he's walking on it and using both back legs to jump and he's very loving again this morning so think he's forgiven me! It's still a bit swollen but will see how it is after the weekend might have to take him to the vet on Monday night...

anyway CD13 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Used Conceive+ last night for the first time, really nice actually not sticky like other lubes and we used plenty of it to help swimmers!!

Haven't dont my opk yet as doing them at 12pm, 3pm and 7pm just to make sure I pick up the surge.

Temp picked up this morning but had a terrible nights sleep as OH was up and down all night with insomnia so my temp will have been affected.

Eve!! OMG you might be pregnant!! :happydance:

Helly, Bella, Jennifer etc hope you're all ok!!

Laura hi doll good to see you glad you're feeling good at the moment!! xxx

Ness I saw that about your kitten, it will probably be fine if he's using it now. If it was broken he wouldn't use it at all. I did the same thing to my rabbit and he was fine. I wouldn't worry too much (the things you learn working in a pet shop!!)

How are you aside from that??

I really hope I am, just checked my CP again, still high, still no blood. I swear it feels like it's closed... it's never felt THAT closed before but the past couple of days it feels more closed than before.... But it's something I'm not sure about!

Thanks Eve you're probably right if he had broken it he wouldnt be using it. Probs just an impact injury!

I'm ok just pissed off - just had a preview of my work appraisal and not happy! It doesnt even reflect all the stuff I've done over the last year over here! Grrr! Made sure I've written down everything i want to say!

Closed high cervix sounds good hun - if there's no blood OMG I'm so psyched for you!! xx

Oh M2k sorry I just saw your other question - I tested yesterday and it was neg but I was only 12DPO so I know it's early... might test again tomorrow... depends on my temp I guess?
I irritated my cervix to bits yesterday Ness, kept swabbing all day. Have checked it twice this morning and all that's on it is creamy cm?!

Eve if u eint pregnant ill eat my hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

ness good luck them 2 weeks have flown by eint they!!!

i must say im quite enjoying this diet feel alot better within myself...im on cd5 so really hope i dont pounce on ross next week :lol:

will be checkin in to spy on u ladies...i smell lotttts of bfps comming!!! hope u all save me a seat in first trimester :flower:

Eve I'm getting excitied for you! It looks promising. Really hope you get your BFP! x

Eve - STEP AWAY FROM THE CERVIX!!! stop messing it with it hun you'll do yourself some damage lol

M2K I know!! How fast have these two weeks gone?! I'll be in the 2ww after the weekend eek!! Going to try to stay busy, keep my head down at work and go swimming visit family etc! aww ha ha you have to pounce on OH just let nature do it's own thing if it's meant to be it will be - that's what I tell myself anyway :hugs: xx

Ness I can't help it!! It's the only thing giving me any source sanity!!!

M2k that's great about the diet, and you BETTER stay here!! I wanna hear all about what's going on - I mean most of the talk in here isn't TTC talk anyways!!

Exactly!! But particularly with the hiccup with my temp today, I keep thinking "omg AF just started" and then I go to the loo and find that it's just a bit of creamy cm. I'm not getting that much coming out, compared to last week when I had lots. But there's lots inside because every time I check my cervix I get it all on my finger!

CP still high, still mucusy, no blood! lol Earlier when I checked I couldn't even reach my cervix - it's trying to get away from me!

LMAO- it has a mind of its own Eve!
Second peak this morning on my CBFM- :sex: this morning and I noticed my cervix was sore- Well I am presuming it was my cervix. DH had to be careful as it was rather tender. Then I put SC in and it has been sore for a few hours. Now I cant tell as much but on the train the past few hours. I am wondering if it is something to do with SC usage, has anyone else had this? I dont recall this last cycle. I even have wondered if it is me just constipated and my pains are that...ok- I know...but ttc is making me insane!

Minimin

You could have dragged the SC on your cervix - mine's a bit tender because I keep poking it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->