Softcups

Constipation still, CP still high, no blood just creamy cm..... Feel like I'm talking to myself today!! LOL Where is everyone?!

CP still high, still mucusy, no blood! lol Earlier when I checked I couldn't even reach my cervix - it's trying to get away from me!

I'm not surprised with your fingers in it's face constantly :rofl:

LMAO- it has a mind of its own Eve!
Second peak this morning on my CBFM- :sex: this morning and I noticed my cervix was sore- Well I am presuming it was my cervix. DH had to be careful as it was rather tender. Then I put SC in and it has been sore for a few hours. Now I cant tell as much but on the train the past few hours. I am wondering if it is something to do with SC usage, has anyone else had this? I dont recall this last cycle. I even have wondered if it is me just constipated and my pains are that...ok- I know...but ttc is making me insane!

Minimin

yeah I get a bit tender inside - not sore but a bit bruised type thing - after a couple of days of using them and all the :sex: too lol

thought it was just me!

Ta Ness! Was beginning to onder if my SC days were over :-( Had to find a pblic toilet stat & remove- the humiliation:-/
On brighter side in Leeds:wohoo: bit rainy & cloudy :( but waiting fir my friendsbegore we start cocktail hour- wellnot quite for me :-(
Eve- hope uve stopped poking ure cervix- thinking bout it is making me wince now.

lol at the poking cervix I know - don't know how she does it :haha: makes me cringe when I feel it!

Min - how did you manage to cover up the 'suction' noise the softcup makes when you take it out?! :rofl:

Yeah it's been pissing it down all day in Leeds, mega windy and cold too! Off home for a glass of vino and to hibernate for the night! Having my eyelashes tinted tomorrow (their blonde - I look albino) and my eyebrows shaped too!

Then getting all dolled up for Mark to seduce him in the bedroom ha ha

Hey girls :flower: Hope everyone is doing well! Glad to see there still isnt' any AF showing eve. :hugs: Minimin- how are ya honey? Ness! :) Have fun seducing :flow: that's always a good time!

We're playing monopoly tonight, and guitar hero.. typical americans :rofl: :)

Other than that just relaxing! :)

Guitar Hero rocks bella!! love it!!!

he he thanks doll - gotta make it a bit more fun for the OH he's feeling a bit used I think cos I keep saying "right this weekend you've got to fertilise me" he he

Hi girls, can I join you please? :flower:

I posted a coupla days ago and have just read half the entie thread :wacko: Ordered my softcups today! :happydance:

So if you don't mind me asking...How many times in one cycle do you use a soft cup?

Thanks in advance.

Hi hun course you can join us!!

Use them on your most fertile days around the time you ov :thumbup:

Hey, sorry girls I went for a bath!! Still don't feel like AF at all?? Might test tomorrow?

Initially feeling my cervix freaked me out, now it's like normal - pee, wipe, check, wipe hand, flush loo, wash hands!! LOL

I've never had a suction noise from the SC!!!

Bellaboo - how are you darling!!

Kimmy feel free to join us if you can stomach the TMI in here!! We don't even bother with saying TMI anymore lol

Hello Stangers, how are you all? Not been on for the last couple of days as I have been really busy at work.....and I have a cold. Been that busy the last fews days have flown think I am on 6DPO already yipppee.

I have read a few of the last posts, I see the witch aint arrived Eve great news fingers crossed for you babes x

Ness, This weekend is the weekend you get that whip out girl!

MK2 glad you are feeling great after your health kick.

Kimmy welcome to the mad house!

Bella, Hope you are keeping well

Yomo there you are! I was wondering where you'd got too!!

Poor you having the cold, that sucks but yay for being 6DPO!! How are you feeling?? Any symptom spotting??

Yomo there you are! I was wondering where you'd got too!!

Poor you having the cold, that sucks but yay for being 6DPO!! How are you feeling?? Any symptom spotting??

Glad someone missed me, I have missed you guys!

I feel like poo! I hate colds, don't normally get them but this one has got me big style.

I am really really trying no to symptom spot as I was heartbroken last month when my AF started, so trying to take my mind off it.

On the plus side, We have our appointment for the hospital so that is kinda calmed me down this month.

I am so excited to see your result tomorrow, I have faith that you are going to get your :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the welcome, and yey for the TMI - think i'll fit right in here! fingers crossed for your BFP Aaisrie - all sounds very promising stuff!

Gota run, I'm at work in half an hour, boooo! I'll pop by tomorrow :)

I so hope so Yomo, it's killing me not knowing. I got a BFN yesterday and was gutted but I know it was early at 12DPO.... I'll be 14DPO tomorrow so I'm HOPING...

See ya soon Kimmy!

I so hope so Yomo, it's killing me not knowing. I got a BFN yesterday and was gutted but I know it was early at 12DPO.... I'll be 14DPO tomorrow so I'm HOPING...

See ya soon Kimmy!

Am i right is saying that the :witch: was due today?

Everyone sounds very poistive on here today! :)

Eve have you given your cervix a rest this evening? Lol. hopefully you will have scared af off with all the poking! :)

Ness-Weather has been rubbish in this part of the country, we had a bit more snow today.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->