Softcups

whereabouts in WY are you Jennifer?

Yomo - darling I missed you!!!! Hope you're not feeling too poo! At least the cold takes your mind off SS'ing!

I'm gonna catch that eggy this month lady! :happydance:

Eve - when you take out the softcup it's like a suction type noise with all the spermy and juices lol!

I just got home, gonna go check my cervix now!!! I haven't checked it in hours! Like since before my bath!!!

I GOT A TUMBLE DRYER!!! My BIL and his partner didn't use theirs much so I gave them £50 for it and they brought it down tonight!! I'm so excited to be able to dry my clothes... and Sarayas - it takes 3 days to dry a load of laundry in my house and I have 3 laundry baskets full of dirty clothes because I can't get through them fast enough...
OMG EXCITEMENT AT TUMBLE DRYING!!

Yomo I'm so scared tomorrow I'll get BFN....

Yomo yes a cold does alter your temps! Who had a cold at the start of their cycle - was that you?? or someone else.. I remember someone else had weird temps because of a cold....

Ness I've never had a suction noise before!!

Eve- I'm doing great :) We bought Rock Band today (guitar hero) So ive had my face stuck in the TV... I love that game too Nessa! :lol: It's fun! Now were getting ready to play monopoly with some friends..

Can you tell we're married? I'm 20 years old and I'd rather play monopoly at home or watch movies than go to the club or bar. :haha: ... I KNEW I was married when I got excited about new curtains :dohh:

Eve~I'm so excited AF hasn't showed honey you dont even know! Prayer is powerful :)

Yomo- Sorry you're feeling crappy honey :( I hope you feel better soon! *Sending you healthy dust* hehe. I've been wondering where you are!

Welcome Kimmy! :hugs: Nice to meet you.

Jennifer- Hello hun :) How are you? It's been a pretty cheerful day today! TGIF :thumbup:

You lovely girls have a fantastic night :) I'm gonna lounge around in my jammies and play board games. Yeehaw ;)

More creamy cm, CP still high and firm!!

My posts are like the bloody weather report HAHAHAHAHA

Bellaboo!!! I LOVE monopoly - it's our family tradition at Christmas but it gets mega competitive!!! Yea can you tell how old I am getting excited over my tumbledryer!! HAHAHAH

Oh and keep praying, it isn't enough for AF to stay away - there has to be a sticky noodle (or noodles!) in there too!!

Really Eve? Loadsa other girls get that sound when they take the softcup out - it's almost like it's sealed like a vaccuum around your cervix! At first I thought I was weird until I mentioned it ha ha

LOL apparently I'M the weird one!!! I've never had it?!

I'm so bored tonight guys, I'm sitting here on my lonesome!

ha ha you and your cervix ;) I'm here!! Just watched Lost and OH is on the phone with his best mate discussing it - losers lol

waiting to drag him upstairs to bd I'm feeling shattered tonight but gonna bd anyway could do with just going to bed! Not had LH surge yet think that will come tomorrow FX, if so Saturday Sunday and Monday night will be the nights we :sex:

Keep at it honey, it's not much longer!!! I've been sitting here alone all this time!! I think I'm the only one of this crew WITHOUT a life... maybe I need new friends... maybe my cervix just isn't enough for me anymore?! LOL

:rofl: nah it's just cos most of us are around ov time and are busy :sex: that's all darling!

I'll be in the 2ww on Monday aargh!!! really hoping I see that positive opk tomorrow getting lines but no surge yet - I'm getting tired from all this sex ha ha

Lol I was like that this cycle too, it was like OMG LET ME SLEEP!! I've a night off from Saraya tonight but I have nothing to do... well I have already put my tumble dryer on and well doing the dishes... it can wait until tomorrow!!

CP STILL high and firm, no blood.... Am I starting to sound like a broken record?! LOL

Ness-I live in Halifax so not far from you.

Eve-I'd be excited too if i got a tumble dryer! Good luck for testing tomorrow!

Going to start using opks tomorrow just incase it starts early. x

Hello Ladies!

I would be honored if you would allow me to join on your Softcups TTC journey. I have been TTC for 13 cycles with no BFPs. I found this thread several days ago when I was deeply discouraged because of AF's arrival. Reading all of your posts has really lifted my spirits simply because I know I am not alone!! I learned about Softcups here and my order should arrive any day now! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

:dust: to all!

Evening ladies...just wanted to check in and see how everyone was...looks like we are all haning and in and waiting for a BFP!! FX God bless

Really hoping you get that bfp this morning eve before your cervix runs off from you lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->