Softcups

:test: ohhhhh im getting excited :happydance: "twiddles thumbs and waits for eve to wake up and :test:

:lol:

Morning Girls:hi:

Everything crossed for your :bfp: Eve:hugs:

Hope you get that +ve opk today Ness!

M2K...how are you doing sweetie?

I hope everyone else is ok....:hugs:

Well I got my crosshairs on tuesday after managing to bd -3,-2 & O and used my mooncup after each bd:thumbup:
FF then took my crosshairs away on thurs saying it couldn't pinpoint O.
I had light bleeding yesterday morning with a couple of clots...it turned to spotting by lunch and then nothing by bedtime...so I merged the cycle that FF created in the morning with the original.
This morning I have the highest temp so far on the chart and no sign of any spotting/bleeding:yipee:...I think I'll be happy just to get to :witch: with my crosshairs after not O for the last 3months:winkwink:...Obviously a :bfp: would be out of this world!

Hope everyone has a good day:hugs:

BFN.

WTF is my body doing?!?! My temp dropped AGAIN but is STILL above the coverline?! My cervix was so high I couldn't reach it. Still lots of creamy cm in the vaginal passage, no hint of blood. No feels of AF starting, backache that's killing me... I am AT A LOSS!!

On the plus side I'm in great form today, I'm trying to keep it that way. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I could be having another chemical/MC. I'm just trying to chill out today and poke my cervix some more - when it comes to see me :D

How are you guys??

welshrose - not trying to get your hopes up or anything because I know it's early days but is there any chance that bleed was a IB or do you normally get that sort of bleed?

Ness-I live in Halifax so not far from you.

Eve-I'd be excited too if i got a tumble dryer! Good luck for testing tomorrow!

Going to start using opks tomorrow just incase it starts early. x

I used to live in Halifax with an ex boyfriend Jen!! I'm from Leeds but moved over there for him back when I was about 17 (26 now) we broke up when I was 20 so I moved back to Leeds then!

I lived in Wheatley a street called Boy Lane!

Eve WTF??! Your body is driving me crazy let alone you!!

OPK's getting darker, did one this morning with FMU and it was nearing the colour of the control line but not quite positive yet, had :sex: this morning plenty of conceive+ and a bit in the softcup too! We didnt :sex: last night was too tired but suppose that gave OH time to replenish his stock!

Plan to :sex: tonight, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday!

Eve- Yeah that's crazy! LOL about the tuble dryer but that is awesome! :D But NO AF is a good sign. You said yourself some people dont get BFP's until 19 dpo! :happydance: 2 days late, right? Wooo.

Ness you're gonna be tired after all this lol.. sounds like you're gonna catch that eggy this month! I dont think the egg could hide from all the spermies if it wanted to!

Welcome girls, nice to have you here with us.. :)

Sorry i've been so MIA the last week.. Had alot going on with trying to get the car and that! I'll be glued back in here by monday I'm sure :hugs:

(i assure you, i don't have much of a life either. lol)

Well I'm thinking my temps getting lower because of low progesterone, which makes sense because I have a short LP but the fact my temp hasn't gone under the coverline yet says there must be progesterone there or AF would have started too. If Af hasn't come by monday I'll phone the Dr because without progesterone (or without enough) I'll MC again if I am preg. Although I got 1 early positive with Saraya I got negatives until I was 5 weeks before starting to get positive tests again so I could just be late that way?
So if nothing happens tomorrow, Dr's will be phoned 1st thing Monday!

that's a good idea Eve - defo get in the docs if AF isn't here by then!

hey my lovlie ladies :wave:

Hope your all ok.
Eve: got everything crossed for you hunny. Its sounding good. My sister didnt get her BFP until she was 7 weeks pregnant this time round so if your temps are high there is still hope. :hug:

Ness: you must be shattered hunny. lol. Sounds like this will be your month.

Belle: hope your well hunny.

Everyone else i have missed, i hope your all well.

xxx

Laura- Did I ever tell you how I get a jumbo sized smile on my face every time I see your prego self? I love it :) I bet you're sooooo excited! I can't wait till you start to feel kicks and stuff :D

thanks Hunny, Over the moon but scared shitless to if im honest (pardon the french)
Getting nervous the more real its becoming. Its going sooo fast to.
How are things with you chick? you still having a break from TTC or are you ok now? :hugs:

xxx

Hi Laura!! lol yes I'm shattered not to mention a bit chafe-y! :rofl: just done another opk and got my LH surge :wohoo: :happydance:!!!!! Only 3 more days of :sex: and we can have a rest ha ha ha

Hi girls! My softcups arrived this morning :happydance:

Eve - Hoping you've got a shy little bean in there and you get your BFP in the next few days!

Ness - All that hard work has to pay off :thumbup:

Hi Laura6914 :hi: lovely to see pregnant ladies with softcup success!

BellaBlu - I see you've just started charting, I'll be joining you this cycle! Good luck!

yey ness :happydance: thats fab news. ooohhhh i bet this is it. i bet its your month. How EXCITING!!!!!

Hi kimmy, thank you hun. The best invention ever. Was TTC 2 1/2 years and these little (well large) things were the only things that worked. Hope they do for you to.

xxx

Thanks Kimmy!!! When do you ov??

Thanks Laura darling! I'm so happy have a massive grin on my face!! Oving from the left side this time which will be a good thing - my right ovary I've been told is slightly enlarged, I had a cyst on there that burst about 5 years ago but never had another one so wondering if maybe there's a bit of damage to it...?? But my left ovary won't let me down this month :wohoo:!!!!

Don't be scared Laura bless you - mind you I know I will shit myself when I do get a bfp, so many things to think about and so many emotions and worrying in case something goes wrong but I think that's natural xxx

Hi kimmy, thank you hun. The best invention ever. Was TTC 2 1/2 years and these little (well large) things were the only things that worked. Hope they do for you to.

xxx

Laura did yoiu ever worry you were 'locking' the sperm out sometimes when putting the softcup in?

I'm using conceive+ this time too - I put a bit in the softcup today but don't know if i've put it in right, it's above my pubic bone but sort of squelches when I sit down for a wee (no point me saying sorry for TMI think we're past that ha ha)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->