Softcups

Well last cycle I got Peak fertility on my CBFM on CD15 so still quite a wait for me :dohh: But planty of time to get some practice in :haha:

I know this is gonna sound so dumb...But I plan to start temping from tomorrow, just been on Fertility Friend and I can't even see where to start a chart :wacko: help please?!

oohh Ness lets hope the Left one does the trick then. I have a good feeling it will

Yep felt like i was blocking them out all the time. I had leakage when i had mine in to. That was actually the day i conceived looking back so oculdnt have done too much harm. I think what helped to is that we hadnt had sex for 10 days prior to OV as the OH was away so that build up must of helped to.
passed the TMI question :haha: your definitly right there. I do lurk and see some of the things you ladies discuss you have me in stiches.

xxx

oohh Ness lets hope the Left one does the trick then. I have a good feeling it will

Yep felt like i was blocking them out all the time. I had leakage when i had mine in to. That was actually the day i conceived looking back so oculdnt have done too much harm. I think what helped to is that we hadnt had sex for 10 days prior to OV as the OH was away so that build up must of helped to.
passed the TMI question :haha: your definitly right there. I do lurk and see some of the things you ladies discuss you have me in stiches.

xxx

:rofl: I know Laura we're terrible aren't we he he!!

yeah I have a bit of leakage after I've inserted but don't know whether that's my 'juices' or a bit of spermies leaking out, could be the lube too I suppose!! Today I held my legs up against the wall and popped a bit of conceive+ in the cup and then popped it in. We also laid still for 5 mins after orgasming and I came again just to help my cervix scoop them in! :D

my oh has been pretty highly sexed this month so we've :sex: every day since CD4!! I figured rather than him going off and sorting himself out :winkwink: I'd rather the spermy be in me instead lol

Well last cycle I got Peak fertility on my CBFM on CD15 so still quite a wait for me :dohh: But planty of time to get some practice in :haha:

I know this is gonna sound so dumb...But I plan to start temping from tomorrow, just been on Fertility Friend and I can't even see where to start a chart :wacko: help please?!

where are you now in your cycle hun?

Just wondering and sorry if I shouldnt ask but I see you've had an ectopic? Do you have one or two fallopian tubes hun?

If so what happens with ov with it being from different ovaries each month??

sounds like you have all based covered ness. No wonder your bloody shattered. And your right about you having the valuable spermies instead of them being wasted.
At least now you have OVd you can enjoy the break in a few more days. at least your temptin to so you can keep an eye on whats happening. I still temp at least once a week, i cant help it. Im going to use it as a form of contraception after the baby instead of going back on the pill as thats what caused my PCOS in the first place.

xxx

thanks hunny ha ha yep :coffee: need one just to keep me going lol

i know that temping only shows ov once it's happened so once I see the temp shift I'll know I've don't everything I can this cycle!

I don't blame you about not wanting to go back on the pill, thankfully I've never really had any problems with it xxx

I used to live in Halifax with an ex boyfriend Jen!! I'm from Leeds but moved over there for him back when I was about 17 (26 now) we broke up when I was 20 so I moved back to Leeds then!

I lived in Wheatley a street called Boy Lane![/QUOTE]

WOW! I live in Wheatley! On Wheatley Road! Lol.

ha ha ha OMG what a small world!

used to work at a solicitors called Wilkinson Woodward - sure you will have heard of it given how small Halifax is lol!

supposed to be going out for a friends birthday in West Vale tonight but not gonna be able to make it - just too far to go for a night out and my friend is pregnant so she's not drinking anyway and will be leaving early too so it's a bit far to go just for a few drinks what with living in Leeds!

Plus I'm ov'ing so need to be close to OH ha ha

Ness I know Wilkinson Woordward. If you don't get a bfp this month i will be shocked after all your action! Ha ha. x

defo a small world!

Thanks darling I've really got everything crossed this month (except my legs of course :rofl:)

x

Laura- I'm okay-ish.. right now I'm just kinda going with the flow. I'm charting and using OPK's.. but I'm not stressing over everything. It's kinda nice! We figure we'll just do this for a bit.. cuz as long as I'm relaxed about it.. There's no harm done. :) It's understandable to be scared.. I think every woman goes through that! Like Ness said.. so much to think about.. and lots and lots of emotions. Rest assured, you'll be a great mama. :hugs: I can't wait till October rolls around. I wanna see pictures of the lil' punkin as soon as you have him/her! :))

Kimmy- Yes it's my first month charting! I love it so far.. it's cool to get a visual picture of what is going on :flower: I bet you'll love it too!

Best thing to do hunny is relax. I know its so much easier said then done but it worked for me.
I will definitely post pictures. Im taking pics every week of my ever expanding waist line so i can see the progression. Im up from a size 8 to a 10 already. Its all good though. I think charting is amazing, like you say it gives you a visual on what your body is doing and gives you a word of warning if AF is looming.
my bets are on this being a girl cause she is alredy giving me greif. Told phil that when she comes out she is already grounded. lol.

xxx

Good luck Eve! I'm away this weekend so can't get online properly but my temp plummeted to 36.47 this morning. Gutted.

:rofl: Lol. Love it! "Told phil that when she comes out she is already grounded. lol." That is tooo cute. :flow:

I hope relaxing works for me as well! I really do.

Thanks Ladies for the softcup advice, I plan on starting them Thurday for a solid week if I can hang in there to BD every day, hopefully twice the day I O!!!

Eve, thanks so much for the site on the insertion of the softcup using an actual female pelvic region model!!! I tried them yesterday just to see if I can do it and it was awesome!!! I didn't feel a thing, I jumped around and everything!! And I did have to bear down a little to get it out but I was amazed!!!!

Even though my CM is plentiful, especially during my fertile period, do you ladies have any suggestions that I may need to use along with the softcups or am I good with my tons of CM?

Any help would be appreciated!!!

No probs about the video, I had the same problem with that stupid glass tube video! As someone who now knows the workings of my cervix it makes more sense but even still... duh!

Your own CM is always gonna be better but there are plenty of fertility lubes that you can use with SC.

Well my CP is still high, I can just reach it... by nearly breaking my finger. It's still firm, no blood, creamy cm... GRRR SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT MY BODY IS DOING!! LOL

OMG Eve you're stressing me out with the no AF and BFN!!!

i'm almost wishing my weekend away for you to either get a bfp or go to the docs for a blood test!!

going out for dinner with OH later on and then coming home to :sex: so may not be on here at all tonight :winkwink:

Helly hope its just a random temp, you never know, its not over until the hag arrives!!!

Eve you have to get a bfp soon, I can't stand the suspense lol

Hi everyone else x

I bought my softcups! Now, any advice on how long to wait before putting them in or what is the best way to put them in, position, etc.??? btw I am freely accepting tmi on this subject. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->