Softcups

welshrose - not trying to get your hopes up or anything because I know it's early days but is there any chance that bleed was a IB or do you normally get that sort of bleed?

Hey Hun:hugs:

Do you know I haven't got a clue:dohh::shrug:
Nothing has been "normal" since September last year. I do have a really sore lower back, odd pinching cramps going on and tender boobs.
The bleeding yesterday and now again this evening is quite dark red blood and there has been clots again today as well...I'm at a complete loss hun:wacko:
I did check my cervix this afternoon and it was high soft and closed...that was before the bleeding started:dohh:

There's conflicting info out there some people have experienced bleeding with clots in pg and been fine...but most say anything that's not pink/brown is usually a :nope: Anybody's thoughts are gratefully received:hugs:

Hope your body plays ball Eve and gives you :bfp: next time you test:hugs:

Cervix high but found blood on it so AF will be here in about 24 hrs.

shit Eve really?! :cry: i cant believe that bitch of a witch has taunted you like that!!!

I'm just laid in bed watching slumdog millionaire with my softcup in after :sex: woo!

So sorry eve :nope: I was really hoping noodle was gonna be here this month. But you know the drill luv, Pick yourself up and brush off.. Prepare for the upcoming cycle! This IS possible and it WILL happen. :hugs: We're all here for you! I hope you're doing okay. :flow:

Hope all you girls are having an enjoyable saturday night.

Just crying and crying and crying. Chris is normally down on a Saturday night but he's being a fuckhead... what's new?! Just what I need. To be sitting by myself, with THIS to deal with, on a Saturday night. Fucking fantastic.

:( :hugs: ... I'm sorry hon. I hope you feel better.

I think we can all sympathize.. and just know we're here if you need to talk. Xx

God is Good though..You'll get your lil' babe.

I'm so exhausted. I don't even have the energy to breathe right now.

dont think there is anything we can say to make you feel better except that we are here for you whatever you need to talk about and whenever! My mobile number is on my facebook page sweetie if you need to text at any point xx

Keep Breathing! Breathing is necessary. You'll get through this sweetie. :flower:

Thank you guys, you never expect it to hurt this much... but it's so much worse than you can imagine and every month gets more and more hurtful and harder and harder.

It does get harder, that's for sure. But it makes you that much stronger coming out each month. You'll be alright.. and back on your feet in no time! :) You're a tough cookie.. Just try to relax tonight and take it easy.. Sulk if you need to. :flower: .. Chocolate also helps.

i agree with Bella you're so strong Eve, you can get through this xx

Thank you guys, you never expect it to hurt this much... but it's so much worse than you can imagine and every month gets more and more hurtful and harder and harder.

:hugs:

I am sorry she showed her face.

Oh Eve...I know I'm new here but I am definitely not new to the monthly heartache that :witch: brings. Hang on....it WILL happen for you! Have a little :wine: (or a lot) and pick yourself back up for next month!

:hugs: and :dust:

What a bitch!!! im so sorry eve i really thought this was your month!!! with your symtoms, ears hurting etc! :hugs::hugs::kiss:

chin up sweety!

xXx

As if it's not bad enough getting AF, horrific cramps... am bent double :(

Stupid :witch:!!! Hope you get dome rest Eve!:hugs:

Am heading back to London today- think I shud b done ov- not filled bbt but was 36.56. I missed taking a rearing yesterday. To boot idont think we have :sex: enough!! Fed up & my tww has not even really begun!!:(

Eve honey given that you're 3 days late you reckon you could've had a chemical? Especially with cramps being so bad??

Min - aww pudding! have you had sex at least once after your LH surge?

I'm 1dpo today although technically still ov'ing with eggy being released 24 to 48 hours after surge yesterday at CD14!, still bd'ing today and tomorrow to make sure i've caught the eggy

2ww for me eeek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->