Softcups

babyloulou, we have a pretty open and understanding relationship. They joke about my DH's sperm not be quality enough and they offer my father in laws up to me (EWWW Gross I know, but they are joking!)

Hey they always seem to be here when its GO time for us OR when AF is due. More times than most they are here when AF is due and then I get bitchy and nasty and can't wait for them to leave, but I'll be damned to hold off BD until they leave!!! I am looking to O on the 17th/18th which is over the weekend and I plan to BD 2 times day on the 18th/19th and once the 17th and 20th.....ahahaha!!! :haha: I'm going to sex crazy! Not too bad though!

Nessicle, I see I see, no more needs to be said at the risk of closing this thread.

Bella, everyone is entilited to bitchy days!!! Its ok :hugs: I get them all the time!

:hugs:

Made me laugh about offering you the father in laws! My older sister (32) always offers up her husband. :dohh:

People are so funny :lol: it always makes me laugh when I'm down though. :)

Tryforbaby2- What's your first name hun? I bet it's alot easier to type than your screen name :flower:

:wave: I'm Sabrina, for those of you that don't know.

I'm Louise- although I suppose that was pretty obvious!:winkwink:

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Bel- I felt like that all weekend- i was so moody and down- feel ok now though- hope yours passes soon too! Sorry to hear about your test :wacko:

Thanks Louise :hugs: Yeah.. hate having these days when you cant seem to get yourself out of "the mood" .. :)

Hopefully some chocolate will help!

I ordered some Maca root the other day girls.. its supposed to be pretty good for helping conceive. So we'll see!

bella we all have those days darling :hugs: just bitch away!!!

hey girlies, af has me for this month, but i ordered some softcups that have just arrived! they look scary! lol, anyway, i want to get the icon thing as part of my signature, anyone know how i do that!

Yay! Finally made myself a softcups siggy! After asking you all how to do it about 3 weeks ago before I started using them- I finally got round to it!!

How weird Schnoodle! I had just posted about the siggys!! Click on mine and it will take you to the place where you can make one xxx

Hey Bella :hugs: sorry about your test and darn crap day! I think we all go through those and there is nothing we can do but chin up and take it as it comes! It is a good thing that you can take it again. Is there anyway to get feedback on the test you just did to see where you lost marks? I hope the chocolate does the trick! I am feeling rather tired and thinking of an afternoon nap- after a few sneaky choccies... Thanks Bella! :winkwink:
What is maca root? Going to google that before nap. I have heard of Agnus cactus and Chaste berrys to help. Also Cinnamon and Honey once a day is also rumoured to increase fertility- think the last one is both Men and women. THough it is stuff I read ages back so dont take my word for it :dohh:

I take cinnamon tablets ( they are good for PCOS- stabilise the blood sugar) and my OH and I both take royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis and honey all in one (it's called Apimist). I tried Agnus Castus a few times but it messed my cycles up even more- made me spot constantly! I've never tried Maca.

I tend to have experimented with a lot of things over the last few years while we were trying to get things going! Nothing ever got me ovulating though- nothing until the clomid!! These last two months are the first times I've ovulated in over 5 years!

Good morning ladies! (well, morning for me anyway:haha:)

Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday--getting a jump start on our BDing as I am on CD 11. Ness, you are my inspiration LOL :rofl:

Bella, sorry you are having a crummy day and don't apologize for venting! That is what we are here for. :flower:

Everyone else, hope your day is great!

Love and :dust: to all!

Thanks girls :flower:

Min- yeah hun I saw the test.. went through and looked over the things I missed. Maca root is good for reproductive health all around, and alot of other things actually. Men and women use it to increase sex drive as well ;) Enjoy your chocolate!

IceFire- Good luck using Ness for inspiration! If I did, my vagina would probably fall off.. :lol:

Good morning ladies! (well, morning for me anyway:haha:)

Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday--getting a jump start on our BDing as I am on CD 11. Ness, you are my inspiration LOL :rofl:

Bella, sorry you are having a crummy day and don't apologize for venting! That is what we are here for. :flower:

Everyone else, hope your day is great!

Love and :dust: to all!

good choice of words "jump" start :rofl:

Thanks girls :flower:

Min- yeah hun I saw the test.. went through and looked over the things I missed. Maca root is good for reproductive health all around, and alot of other things actually. Men and women use it to increase sex drive as well ;) Enjoy your chocolate!

IceFire- Good luck using Ness for inspiration! If I did, my vagina would probably fall off.. :lol:

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: at Bella and Ness! There is no way I would ever be able to keep up with Ness. My vagina would probably go on strike :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at striking and falling off vaginas! This thread never fails to make me laugh :haha:

In other news...I'm off to Ann Summers this aft for some saucy inspiration! Wish me luck!

Glad we could make you laugh Kimmy :rofl:

Good luck getting inspired today! :flower:

Kimmy I got a 'lovely' (if you can call it that) pvc police outfit lol came with a hat and got suspenders, a nice bra and hand cuffs - OH loved it!

that's the trick you see to make the OH's feel like it's just normal sex lol and not focussed on baby making (which in our minds is all we're thinking about during sex!) :rofl:

lol ness, i do, i lay there and think about babies while he is doing all the work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->