Softcups

ha ha schnoodle I do the thoughts running through my mind are usually along the lines of

"hope he doesnt want to change positions cos this is the best one for the spermies to get in"

or

"must tell him not to pull out too quick to give me chance to get my legs in the air so as not to loose any precious swimmers"

God help him if he knew what went through my mind when we're having sex lol

LOL Ness and Schnoodle I am the same way! Definitely a good thing that they don't know...prob wouldn't want to :sex: ever again!!! :haha:

I'm surprised my OH ever wants to with how moody this evil clomid makes me!! :)

:rofl: at all of you..

I'm guilty as well! But since you're already thinking "baby" ... it makes it so much easier to bellow out "ohh baby that's the spot!" while you're thinking (hope he's almost there, sheesh-Did I shut the oven off? .. I wonder if we'd have a boy or girl, Maybe THIS will be the time!)

lol.
Seriously too funny. I agree, if men only knew that our minds are EVERYWHERE during sex 80% of the time! Not just on how amazingly awesome they are in the sack. :lol:

Oh my goodness Bella I am literally :rofl:!!! I don't think men can even wrap their minds around the fact that we can think about a thousand different things during :sex: Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening ladies!!

Bella I can't believe you failed?! WTF... Seriously you are WAY smart, the test must have been murder. You totally made me laugh with the oven comment! I just tell Chris - we need to have baby sex now... GO... FASTER....

tryforababy2 my inlaws are like that too - my MIL is my best friend, I go round and stay with her on thursday nights and we sleep in the same bed! She knows EVERYTHING about our sex life, in fact about everything in our life! She even asks what my cervix is doing lol

My... I mean Saraya's fish tank is set up!! No fish in it yet, but I got the table for £4.99 in Ikea! It's a little big but at least it's supportive enough. Lemme clean the inside of the glass and I'll take a pic for you guys :D

The test was murder! If I can survive Law and Ethics in Medicine I can surely survive freaking english you'd think, but apparently not. lol. Like I said, shit day all around. I'm in a way better mood now though :flower:

Cant wait to see the pic of that awesome fish tank! What kind of fishies are you getting to put in there? :D

:rofl: Eve! GO..FASTER! hahaha

Oh! I forget to tell you girls my symptom of the day..

So I was sitting here at the computer stalking profiles.. and minding my own business :lol: When all of a sudden along came the most crazy crampy feeling I ever had.

I didn't know if I had to poo or if they felt like period cramps!.. and then by the time I concentrated hard enough to figure it out it stopped. :)

Weird right? :shrug: Hopefully its somethin good! Only time will tell :happydance:

ooooh good luck hun.

I wonder what our OH's think when we are doing the baby dance! knowing mine,probably the football!

Hi Ladies, How are we all doing? I get to play mummy tonight one of our dogs Zina is giving birth at the mo. The first one is really weak and he isn't feeding so I have just been out and got some goats milk, just feeding him now. Just hoping that she is going to feed some of them or it's gonna be a long night!!! lol I have attached some pictures x

https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46435773936_1022529157_31046494_2003712_s.jpg
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46425533680_1022529157_31046465_7383315_s.jpg

I want to get some of the more ornamental cold water fish - Calico orandas, black moor (definitely because they are cute) some mountain minnows (they're quite small so about 20-30), maybe some red cap orandas, some veil tails :D

I can find pics of the fish if anyone is that interested or ya'll can wait until I get the fish this weekend.. if they have them in stock!

Here is the fishtank - ignore the plant floating on the top, I don't have any lead in it to hold it down so hopefully Scott is gonna dig some out for me in work. And I know the filter is crooked... it's annoying me dramatically!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Saraya/0310/20100302_14.jpg

You should get some lactol if mummy doesn't feed them

she has had 2 more and they are straight on here! I think this one is just weak, what shall we nickname him? Last litter in which we had to hand rear one I called her dizzy Izzy bless her I sobbed for a week when someone brought her x

Call him "CILLÍN" it means either little treasure or little warrior depending on where you look

Just been reading through and catching up! You girls do make me laugh! Glad i'm not alone about mind wandering during sex! Lol.
x

Aww exciting yomo!

:)

Eve- That's very cool! It's a big one huh :D Are any of those fish enemies or whatever? Cuz I know that some fish beat the crap out of eachother. :lol:

I wont make you post all the pics, but i'll look them up! I love that! Makes me want fish :)

So I posted a thread about this, but I just realized awhile ago that I'm only 5 dpo and I might as well count myself out.

I've drank nothing but 100% fruit juice all month. For those pains incase they were a UTI.
Kiwi Strawberry, Cran-grape, Cran-Strawberry, and Apple Grape.

I'm screwed. My CM is probably acidic enough to burn a hole through steel :(

Girl you CANNOT count yourself out!! You don't know what your body's doing, it can do amazing things. The fat lady ain't sung yet so don't even make me slap you!!

The ones you need to watch are the veil tails because sometimes they get their tails eaten because they are flowing but generally cold water are okay so long as they have enough space (don't overfill the space you have) and what have you. The 2 biggest causes of goldfish death is overfeeding and overcleaning. Goldfish can easily live to be 25+ and grow huge if you have them in a pond or whatever but people think they are only meant to live 1-2 years which is totally wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->