Softcups

Oh interesting! I suppose you know all that from working with them everyday huh? It would be cool to work in a pet place :flower:

I'm not counting myself completely out, but it's hard not to have that in the back of my mind. When you're drinking as much of that crap as I have it'd be a true miracle if any of those sperm lived. I suppose I'll just keep an eye on my temp and stuff and hope for the best!

Bella honey some women do all sorts before realising they're pregnant! Like drinking, smoking or whatever so dn't worry about fruit juice :hugs:

i'm soo gassy tonight! very exhausted too - dont know if I'm coming down with a bug or something but it's like 8.30pm and I want to go to bed!!!

i'm soo gassy tonight! very exhausted too - dont know if I'm coming down with a bug or something but it's like 8.30pm and I want to go to bed!!!

Ness I think you are just shagged out! :rofl: You need a good rest! x

Yeah Ness, that's true :flow: I really hope it doesn't mess anything up but it could be worse for sure. PrayerfulHope just brought it to my attention that it's advised to drink grapefruit juice when TTC to improve CM, so maybe I'll be alright as cranberry seems less acidic than grapefruit! :)

I agree with Jennifer, you're probably just plain exhaused! You worked your butt off this month.

:rofl: ha ha ha thanks girls :flower:

i really hope the hard work pays off......not feeling positive at the moment....no idea why suppose I'm just subconciously trying not to get my hopes up!

you'll be fine with cranberry juice bells xx

Seriously Bella--of all the things some women do and still get pregnant, drinking fruit juice is the least of problems!!! FX'd for your BFP this month!!!:happydance::happydance:

Ness dear you and your OH have GOT to be exhausted!! Wonder how many calories you burned with all that :sex: this month!!! :haha:

ha ha no idea but haven't lost any bloody weight!!!

I have a slightly aching cervix tonight- it did this last month around the same time! Must be another charming "clomid effect" !!!

Lol. Ahh you guys make me smile.

I'm feeling much better about it now anyways, Cuz I guess it won't affect the acidity. And even if it did... ready for this? crazy moment: I read the label and measured things out, even with drinking a full carton of juice per day it's only 800 miligrams.. + the 200 from my prenatal. :yipee: So im in the clear! 1000 mg's is an alright daily dosage ;)

So excited to go to bed and wake up to take my temp. I'm just getting into this TTC deeper and deeper. lmao

:happydance:

Bella lol I cant wait to take my temp in the morning! Hoping FF shows that I've ovulated and I'll know i've done all I can to catch the eggy!!

Ahaha :flower:

Yes, that will defo be a great sense of accomplishment! Knowing all that work was put up for a good reason! :)

You girls make ma laugh! I went away for a few hours and there are pages and pages of catching up.

Thinking about things during sex- normally I am thinking about things to do or something that needs to be discussed with DH. I do start off talking about it and I try and stop myself and make it more sexy! But normally fail!

Bella- no way can you think you are out at 5dpo. I wouldnt worry about the juice so much- our bodies are wonderful things and can get rid of things it doesnt need. I have also had those weird pains and dont know if it is constipation or what? Also today I had some weird tummy- pains- I had some noodles for lunch but had to come and lay down after.

I am knackered too- though I have nothing on Ness- so no real reason!!

Ness- sleep well tonight- you need it after the week you have had! LMAO

Eve- tank looks fab! I didnt know you worked in a Pet shop- family business to boot! How exciting. Saraya is going to love it when she is old enough! A childs dream!

Anyone watchin Ch4? Born every minute?

Yup - there is a thread to chat on min!! I am laughing at Joy lol

Born every minute sounds like a good show, wish we got it here! I've heard alot about it

Min - https://www.babyandbump.com/tv-film-entertainment/282013-thread-one-born-every-minute-o-8.html

Can you not get it online Bella?

I'll have to look and see! :)

Well girls, I'm tired as heck tonight.. been a long day!
So I'm off, talk to you all tomorrow. Have a great night!

:friends:

:) So i'm all cozy in bed and Danny starts being a prick, as usual when I'm pissed off. We got in a fight about me getting a job. I don't mind getting a job at all, but he's always said he doesn't want me to get one here until after college. Now that I'm all gung-ho about TTC, college, being a housewife etc, he thinks I need a job. Wtf? Well even if I got one it wouldn't be until after we visit home in june! And he's just being a dope because we've still have $1,600 left of free spending money after bills per month so it's not like we're bad off. Between that and his freaking obsession with his video games I'm just fuming! He gets off that game and I try to talk to him and he gets pissed because he's "TRYING to go to sleep" ..

Urghhh.
Now I can't sleep. ugh.

Oh Bella---GRRRRR men can be such jerks sometimes, eh?? :growlmad: Sorry you're annoyed. I'm always in such a bad mood when DH and I are fighting (which we don't do very often). Just hang in there!

Eve---I forgot to tell you your fish tank is beautiful! My brother works with saltwater fish so I hear lots of fish stories and see lots of fish tanks! Have fun with it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->