Softcups

Wow Allie - Marine tanks are the shit!!! My friend has an AMAZING big one. We don't keep marine at work so I don't have the experience. Plus coldwater ornamentals are easier to keep if I'm not here one night I won't need to worry that they'll all die!! Plus I'm going away for 5 days at the end of March for my grannys 60th wedding anniversary (don't worry I'll still have internet, I'm only going to Preston!) and I can just throw a vacation feeding block in!

Bella Kick him in the head!!

Seems like most DH's need that Eve! I hope you it gets better bella :hugs:

I'm off to read and bed. Thinking of an early morning Yoga class so I may not be on line till the afternoon- Fxd it is the Yoga Studio I have been looking to get my Yoga Mojo back!

Sleep tight ladies:sleep::sleep:

:flower:

That's the best idea I've heard all day..
He always wants me to learn football, i'll just practice on his head.

;)
but yes it definately invokes a side of me that isn't pretty, nothing can ever get me as mad as fighting with him!

Oh well, just gotta remember that it will pass and try not to go wake him up and go postal on him. :lol: Thanks for the support in husband bashing girls.. I needed that!

Or you could go primary school on him and put his hand in warm water while he sleeps!!!! HAHAHAHA I'm such a child... who ever let me be a mother!

Min - I would love to take up yoga but there's nowhere in my area that does it at a time when I'm childfree lol Hope you have a good night!!

Evening ladies!!

Bella I can't believe you failed?! WTF... Seriously you are WAY smart, the test must have been murder. You totally made me laugh with the oven comment! I just tell Chris - we need to have baby sex now... GO... FASTER....

tryforababy2 my inlaws are like that too - my MIL is my best friend, I go round and stay with her on thursday nights and we sleep in the same bed! She knows EVERYTHING about our sex life, in fact about everything in our life! She even asks what my cervix is doing lol

My... I mean Saraya's fish tank is set up!! No fish in it yet, but I got the table for £4.99 in Ikea! It's a little big but at least it's supportive enough. Lemme clean the inside of the glass and I'll take a pic for you guys :D

I am so sorry guys, you are way too hard to keep up with on here, I don't have that much time ever to read that much!!! LOL And yes my MIL and I are close we have slept in the same bed too, thats too funny! :)
She also knows pretty much everything!! Thats funny because most women I know can't stand their MIL's! Ha! She'll call and ask me if I am ovulating! :haha:

Sabrina, since you had asked my name is Julie! Oooo I feel so opem and free now, lmao!

Eve--yeah the one he's been working on is GORGEOUS (the tank and the fish that are in it look a lot like that movie Finding Nemo)....waaaaaay to much time and effort for me but he is great at it. The other day one of the fish he was working with bit him through the bag it was in LOL I thought that was hilarious. :haha:

On a different note, I finally got my Softcups today! My order from Amazon still hasn't arrived :growlmad: and I am due to O Friday, so I did a little searching and found out they are sold at a drugstore down the street from me:dohh::dohh: Wish I had known that to begin with....:blush:

:rofl: at Bella and her "football practice".

Morning Ladies! :D

Lol Eve- I think I tried that a long time ago on him, I don't think it worked :)

Julie- Nice Name! :flower: I'm glad you feel all out in the open! Lol. That's great that you have a good relationship with your MIL, I get along with mine too. But I agree most women are driven nuts by them. :) But she calls and asks when you're ovulating? Now THAT is awesome. :thumbup: :lol:

IceFire-Did you tell us your name earlier in the thread? If not then please do! First name basis is so much easier than these screen names lol. Although yours is pretty awesome.:flower: I usually don't ask because most ladies that come in don't stick around but you girls have been here for awhile so :thumbup: Oh, and I have to ask! Is your hubby latino or indian? He's just darker skinned in your picture. My DH is latino so I was just curious.. I'm constantly wondering if our baby will get daddy's skin tone! That would be great.. won't have to pay for tanning sessions for prom if it's a girl :lol:
Bummer about your softcups not being there yet, but on the plus side at least you'll be stocked up right? ;)

Julie that's awesome - someone who gets how I am with mine!! I was best friends with Patricia before I got together with Chris. She always jokes about how I should find a friend my own age but most people think she is the same age as her sons - she LOOKS really young.

Allie that's so funny about getting bitten through the bag. I deal more with reptiles at work. I keep my own snake in work too, he's used as a "demo" snake lol to show people what they're like etc. He's so placid, he's called Jeffery Jenkins - he came with the name!!

Morning Eve darling! How are you feeling today?

Are you ready for the play by play? My temp went back up :happydance: hehe.

I feel like such a dork getting excited about it but temping is awesome!

Looking at your chart, although it's obviously incomplete, I would say you o'd on CD17 :D Your temp will stay up, fluctuating before coming down for AF to start or go higher if you're pregnant - although it's only an indicator, people have been preg when their chart has come down and vice versa :D

Oh okay, well at least I know I ovulated :) That's grand. Well I guess now it's just a matter of waiting.. Im more anxious now than I usually am! I want a pink line, or a blue one. I don't care I just want 2 lines! :hugs:

Whatcha up to today darling?

Just about to jump in the shower real quick then going up to see Chris @ his dads. Well I'll get in the shower if I can find a way to control my daughter lol What about you??

Morning ladies..
How are you all. So my lazy- well tired ass butt couldnt get out of bed for yoga and then I had a thought- Hot Yoga is probably not a good idea if on the remote off chance I am pregnant. I miscarried in Jan and I cant help but think it may have had something to do with a Spa day I had about 10 days before.

Still another non-hot class this evening so bets on who reckons I will get off my couch and go :(

Eve- A yogo studio is probably better for you to get a class in around Saraya. Other places tended to have limited classes which wont suit.

Bella Hope you had a good evening in the end.

you girls are lucky with your MIL- mine is the :witch: from hell.. worse one I could have asked for. I avoid her like the plague and dont even talk to her when she calls. I tolerate her only when my mum is around...grrrhhh just thinking about her makes me angry!

Bella- temping is good to let you know you have ovulated- My temps rose slightly today so I am waiting for FF to tell me I have Ov-d at the moment it put todays temp as a dot and not a connecting line.. EVE.. help?

Min

Sorry Eve- figured it out- mistakenly ticked the discard box... duh!

Oh nice! Well enjoy yourself, lol. Is Saraya outta control today is she :D Gotta love LO's!

Just sitting here doing mostly nothing today, story of my life!

Hmmm Minimin I wonder why? Did you miss a temperture? That's weird I dunno what that means. Hope you get it figured out :flower:

Morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing well this morning xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->