Softcups

He left for work at 5:30 a.m. so not really, he came in a kissed me on the forehead but I didn't open my eyes, Im still mad at him :) lol

I'm always mad at mine Bella! :winkwink: Especially since I've been on Clomid! :wacko: Maybe he'll make it up to you later! :flower:

Morning girls, phew I *just* caught up with all the posts from last night after I went out for tea with friends! Was a great night.

Bella - Glad you're liking the temping! I'm not having much luck with it...Keep waking up in the early hours (think I'm too excited to take my temp :dohh:) so get false readings e.g. TODAYS! Grrrrr....

Min - Yoga sounds great, I really wanted to get into it but there is nowhere near me that does is :(

Eve - Lovely fish tank :)

AFM...I went to Ann Summers....And bought a French Maid outfit :rofl: :rofl:
Was going to save it and surprise DH with it today, you know, just casually vacuuming the living room dressed as a french maid when he arrives home from work :haha: But...He wanted to see it last night so he did, and we did :blush: Excellent nights work!

Lol Louise, I hope so!

Kimmy sorry you're having a hard time honey :) Awesome about the outfit! he obviously liked it. lol :lol:

I'm just going to stick at it and see if I can get the hang of it, I really want to see a pretty chart! Yes the outfit was a success, felt a bit self concious at first (never "dressed up" in the bedroom - only the usual lingerie etc) but it was great! Always nice to keep the baby making...erm sex...interesting! Hope DH does make it upto you later! :flower:

I got a faint line girls!! If you want to see a pic go to newbies to charting let me know what you think x

:happydance: Yomo honey I am sooo happy. Have you taken an FRER or CB Digi?

Congrats Yomo- looks like a second line is there for definite. Did you get your IC from the internet?

Do you agree two lines? I really am nervous about taking another in case it's negative!

YES there are two lines! I didnt even have to open the pic to see them!

Thanks everyone, after 4 years I am really struggling to believe it! I ain't even dancing keep telling myself it's not true x

Thanks everyone, after 4 years I am really struggling to believe it! I ain't even dancing keep telling myself it's not true x

Take a deep breathe and test again. If you want to wait until tomorrow and FMU your test may be darker. Believe Honey!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->