Softcups

Wow yomo cycle 44!!! if anyone deserves this you do!!! :happydance: :hugs:

I feel so shitty its not right! i threw my guts up last night, 1 meal in 4 days! i wouldnt mind if i was pregnant but its fekin gastric flu!

And it looks like Kian is comming down with chicken pox :dohh:

roll on next week, i need fooood!:wacko:

I know i wanted to diet and lose some pounds but frig me, this is tekkin the piss! :shrug:

:kiss:

Anyway nuff about me, how are you lovelies??? :hugs:

M2k- sorry you're feeling shitty honey! nothing makes you wanna eat like knowin ya can't. bummer about kian :( Hope he doesn't get too miserable with being itchy, the pocks suck!

Afternoon girls!!

Sorry I've not been on last night and today, was exhausted last night, think I'm getting ill, feel so tired and been sneezing and have a stuffy nose :(

Had so much work on this morning (having to do work at work - who'd have thought it?!) finally had chance to catch up!

So - Yomo!!! OMG I need to go and check out the pic!!!

4dpo nothing to report really, except feeling a bit crappy and under the weather.

nipps still sore again that's ov for me!

FF isn't showing me any cross hairs yet, I don't understand....??

Bella I know how you're feeling thinking you're out of the game, I can't help but think I haven't conceived this cycle. I know it's far too early to think that but I just have this really 'disappointed' feel inside...hard to explain!

M2k- Just gassy :blush: I've got heartburn today which I've only had twice in my life, and my OPK today is darker than yesterdays! it was barely there yesterday, today it is very visible but not positive. So it's getting darker. :) I know all the jumbo about using OPKS as HPT's, but I'm not paying that any mind. Don't wanna get my hopes up! Other than that I can't even put my arms down because my boobs are so sore on the sides. Could just be normal though I get that sometimes. Usually its my nips though, not the sides so I dunno :)

Ness- Honey, you had sex so much.. you should be feeling great! You have an awesome chance of catching that egg. But yes.. Its like an impending sense of doom when you feel that way. Chin up :hugs:

Hey bella i just read back and how you're worried because you been drinking cranberry? Some ladies who try for girls drink cranberry because apparently it makes the vaginal ph girl zone! :thumbup:

Yeah I heard that, lol. I don't mind if its a boy or girl.. :) I just want one or the other in general! :D I've been really good about eating and drinking healthy this month, so before that I thought that I'd done everything right. Luckily I resolved with my self on that one so were in the clear :)

M2k- Just gassy :blush: I've got heartburn today which I've only had twice in my life, and my OPK today is darker than yesterdays! it was barely there yesterday, today it is very visible but not positive. So it's getting darker. :) I know all the jumbo about using OPKS as HPT's, but I'm not paying that any mind. Don't wanna get my hopes up! Other than that I can't even put my arms down because my boobs are so sore on the sides. Could just be normal though I get that sometimes. Usually its my nips though, not the sides so I dunno :)

Ness- Honey, you had sex so much.. you should be feeling great! You have an awesome chance of catching that egg. But yes.. Its like an impending sense of doom when you feel that way. Chin up :hugs:

that's exactly it - sense of impending doom!

Although I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped there was some creamy watery (not creamy sticky) CM so hoping that's a good sign!

Don't know whether it's related but every time I go for a no.2 and I'm pushing (TMI!) I get cramps in my lower abdomen, I can't work out whether it's uterus cramps (not like AF cramps though) or my actual intestines...??

Ohh I dunno Ness, thats strange? Keep an eye on it definately.

That's the only time you get it is when you're going to the restroom? Hmm.

yeah just when I go for a number 2 which makes me think it's probably just my intestines! It's probably just because it's all so closely sat together down there and you feel it elsewhere when there's pain!

Yes true hun! Just make sure if it starts hurting any worse you get checked out :hugs:

I just had a big cup of Green tea Chai with milk and a dash of sugar.. boy did that taste good. :cloud9:

:sick:

bella that's gross lol

I just had spicy parsnip soup - bloody starving, my boss has been constantly harrassing me all day with work! doesnt he know I need to be on here?!!!

Hey Ness! Glad you are back. I was about to PM you after Lunch and see if you were still sleeping! I hope your cold symptoms disappear! Make sure to keep warm and lots of fluids. Parsnip soup sounds yum! Did you make it?-How dare you boss make you work at work- the cheek :winkwink:

My intestines are to pot too. Like I cant tell the difference between my needing a No:2 or if it is in the uterine. I do recall something similar last cycle so I am not looking to much into it and putting it down to the way my cycles are being after and ectopic :(

Bella- Green chai tea with Milk? hmm? Not sure I have tried that one.Was it home made or did you get it from somewhere?

Like you ladies- I feel as if this month is a no go! I dont know why- just a feeling. Like I cant see it happening and I can not be bothered to be good- You know I am thinking of this hot yoga but thinking I may be pregnant so I better not. Then the next thinking- well I will waste a week or so waiting to get a :bfn: and then be made at myself for not going to Yoga. errgghh. Really considering skipping a few months of ttc!

So the workman (getting the front of the house rendered after freeze cracked all the brickwork) has tons of ladders and scaffolding up- I am a prisoner in my own home :wacko: I was hoping to get out and pick some milk up :(

Hey ho... more bandb time for me then!

Lol Minimin- I wouldn't be brave enough to try something like that homemade! It's Stash Premium brand, and it's Called "Chai Green Tea" ... It tastes more like Chai than the green tea which I love.. I have a hard time drinking the plain green! You just add a bit of milk and sugar and it tastes like pumpkin pie. The dominant flavor is spicy like cinnamon. Yummm. You should try it!

Ness- lol, don't knock it till ya try it girl! If you've got a sweet tooth its pretty good stuff.. although that spicy parsnip soup sounds amazing :flower:

& lol about the ladders minimin- that's a bummer! Don't feel too down honey, and you better still come around if you're gonna take a break for a few months! We'll drive ourselves nutty wondering how you're doing :)

Aww sorry Min - had a mental day, will respond to your email asap honey!!

I think we need to get some PMA !!

Good Morning Beautiful People! :)

Ness, I hope you feel better. I think your uterus must be draging on the floor from all those :spermy: in there!!! As like Sabrina said, keep your chin up! :hugs:

Minimin, I tend to feel the way you do too. 'Shall I do it or not because "what if" I get a bfn then I'd be upset I missed 2 weeks of doing my own thing....then you have "what if" I get a bfp and I continued to do whatever and hope something didn't happen to baby.' Its so stressful living our lives in two week increments! Last month I went tanning 5 times during O and Tww and I get that thought in the back of my head that maybe that had something to do with no bfp?....but not likely. Remember ladies, drug addicts get pregnant.

CD15 today 3 days til O and I used my first softcup last night, easy to use, alittle embarassed to use it with DH next to me, hehe!
When I took out the SC this morning I can tell that there was stuff inside as well as outside and more was outside of the SC than in. Is that bad? I am contemplating having the :spermy: be deposited right into the cup then inserting. Bad Idea?

Lol Minimin- I wouldn't be brave enough to try something like that homemade! It's Stash Premium brand, and it's Called "Chai Green Tea" ... It tastes more like Chai than the green tea which I love.. I have a hard time drinking the plain green! You just add a bit of milk and sugar and it tastes like pumpkin pie. The dominant flavor is spicy like cinnamon. Yummm. You should try it!

Ness- lol, don't knock it till ya try it girl! If you've got a sweet tooth its pretty good stuff.. although that spicy parsnip soup sounds amazing :flower:

ooh it was yummy! It was a Baxters one although I can't have bread cos of my coeliac I'm still bloomin hungry!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vgAMSmFmTo

^^^ PMA! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"