Softcups

Hey Julie- No hun alot of women have done the "right into the cup" thing.. I dont think it will hurt. The only reason I wouldn't personally do that is because when they ejac. it kinda "shoots" so it makes me feel better that some of them are gettin' shot straight in! :lol:

ps- sorry about the video, but it usually makes me smile when I hear it. :flower: i'm a nerd. lol

Hahaha ness got you to smile tho didnt it! :lol:

Tryingforbaby2- I think we can get carried away with stopping our normal lives but at the back of my head I still have the thought "it could have been this..." So rather than feel crap I think I will err on the side of caution for somethings. I guess there is regular Yoga which can be done and I can take the hot classes later on.
I get some stuff both inside and outside- I think that is inevitable with what depositing inside. I did read somewhere that you could deposit in the cup and insert. I havent really tried it so would be interested to see what other ladies say...
Dont worry about DH and inserting it- they get used to it eventually :shy:

Ness- Baxters ROCK! I had some of the cream of mushroom soup in a Sunday lunch dish and it was YUM!!Can you get some gluten free bread? I know that most supermarkets do pasta's that are gluten free??? :shrug:

Bella I probably wont ttc but will definitely be on here to chat to you ladies. It is not always a ttc chat we have and I love all the general stuff we talk about!

hmmm... like No:2's LMAO!

So I'm feeling tired again- post lunch nap?

Hey Julie- No hun alot of women have done the "right into the cup" thing.. I dont think it will hurt. The only reason I wouldn't personally do that is because when they ejac. it kinda "shoots" so it makes me feel better that some of them are gettin' shot straight in! :lol:

I agree with Bella- though cervical contractions (from orgasming) can also help pull sperm up so make sure you get them in even though the sperm is deposited in the cup:thumbup:

Bloody hell, I go off to do a bit of AF sulking and it takes me forever to catch up :D

Hi Ladies xxx

Hey helly darling :hugs: How are you doing sweetie? :D Did you see what you missed?!

Tryingforbaby2- I think we can get carried away with stopping our normal lives but at the back of my head I still have the thought "it could have been this..." So rather than feel crap I think I will err on the side of caution for somethings. I guess there is regular Yoga which can be done and I can take the hot classes later on.
I get some stuff both inside and outside- I think that is inevitable with what depositing inside. I did read somewhere that you could deposit in the cup and insert. I havent really tried it so would be interested to see what other ladies say...
Dont worry about DH and inserting it- they get used to it eventually :shy:

Ness- Baxters ROCK! I had some of the cream of mushroom soup in a Sunday lunch dish and it was YUM!!Can you get some gluten free bread? I know that most supermarkets do pasta's that are gluten free??? :shrug:

Bella I probably wont ttc but will definitely be on here to chat to you ladies. It is not always a ttc chat we have and I love all the general stuff we talk about!

hmmm... like No:2's LMAO!

So I'm feeling tired again- post lunch nap?

yep you can get gluten free bread but unfortunately I can't really get it in the city centre! Just waiting for my prescription items to come in from Juvela (a prescription gluten free brand) and then I will have some bread :happydance:

:wave: Hi everyone!

2 days and 50 pages later, I can finally say hi lol!

I hope everyone is doing well today!!!

Well AF came for me last night at 16dpo.. She came last cycle at 13dpo.. so now I have no idea what to think of my LP! Any ideas?! Either way, Im not upset about it too much. I think I will try to work out this cycle (aka walk more) but first I need to buy a scale to know where I am starting! ha..

Good Luck everyone and have a great day!!

Hey Kita honey! Sorry the witch got you. That's crazy about the LP though , I'm not sure :shrug: sorry i can't be of more help!

:flower: Good luck to you too!

Hi Kita welcome!!

sorry I can't help but a lot of people are AWOL this afternoon so sure someone will have some helpful tips or ideas x

A bit of late Good Morning softcups ladies!!

Sorry I am so late today--had to attack DH when he got home from work this morning :haha: I am on CD 12 so :sex: is in full swing! Used my first softcup this morning and was surprised at how easy it was to get in and equally surprised that there was little to no leakage! :happydance::happydance: Go :spermy: !!!

Bella--My name is Allie and actually my DH is Thai. Hard to tell from that little picture. I dearly hope our children get his coloring as I am about as white as it gets! I can't even tan very well...I just burn, peel, and then get white again:haha:

Yomo: :test: girlie I can't wait any longer!! I am sooo super excited for you! After almost 4 years no one deserves that :bfp: more than you! Got everything crossed for you (except my legs):haha:

Ness: Pleeeeaaase don't be feeling negative!! You have a great chance this month! I know what you mean about feeling vaguely disappointed....I already am starting to feel that way and I haven't even OV'd yet....I guess after 14 cycles I don't want to get my hopes up too much:wacko:

Eve, you and Saraya have fun today!!!

Hope the rest of you ladies are having a great day!

Thanks Allie!! I know I shouldnt be feeling disappointed, I suppose I just subconsciously don't want to get my hopes up just in case! Bless my OH, Mark, he said he didnt want to see me upset if AF comes again awww!!

Your OH has lovely skin colouring! I've always wanted a little girl with olive skin and blue eyes to grow up to look like Martha from Home and Away (you can google her she's stunning!!) but me and OH are both pale with blue eyes lol so that ain't gonna happen!

Hello ladies,

Hey Alli- good luck catching that eggy!! Hope you are aspiring to our Ness' level! :winkwink:

Just had a nap for about an hour and half. Could sleep tons more but forced myself to get up as I had to sort the work men a cuppa out. I cant believe I slept yesterday afternoon too.. ohhh is this a symtpom at 5dpo:shock::shrug:

So much for me not SS in the 2WW :oops:

I've got heartburn and im exhausted and my stomach hurts, so i probaby won't be on tonight. Have a good one girls. :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Hey Alli- good luck catching that eggy!! Hope you are aspiring to our Ness' level! :winkwink:

Just had a nap for about an hour and half. Could sleep tons more but forced myself to get up as I had to sort the work men a cuppa out. I cant believe I slept yesterday afternoon too.. ohhh is this a symtpom at 5dpo:shock::shrug:

So much for me not SS in the 2WW :oops:

ha ha ha I'm flattered I'm being aspired to :rofl:

lol I said I wouldnt symptom spot but here I am at 4dpo...

-occasional stabbing pains through boobs, they also feel full and 'hot' sometimes
-really really tired
-stuffy nose, cold-like symptoms (ie under the weather)
-CM that's creamy but fluidy almost like skimmed milk in colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->