Softcups

Sorry you feel poorly Bella---get some good :sleep:

Minimin--Ness is my inspiration!! :rofl: Although I don't believe I have enough energy to keep up with her and her OH though I don't think my DH would mind if we tried:haha:

Ness--Your little ones will have beautiful blue eyes! I too always wanted little olive-skinned children with blue eyes, but DH's eyes are very dark brown and I'm pretty sure that dark hair/eyes are genetically dominant so I doubt they'll have blue or green eyes.

Well I'm off to catch up on all the errands that didn't get done while I was ill this weekend....see you all a little later in the day!!

Love and :dust: to all!

Allie :rofl: my OH sure had some stamina over the last two weeks lol bless him, I'm gonna bake for him at the weekend he likes me being a proper little fifties wifey :haha:

True they will have blue eyes so I'm grateful of that! OH has brown hair but it goes really blonde in the sun and he tans really well. I burn and have fair hair so hoping bubba will take after him!

See you soon Allie have a good afternoon! xx

ha ha ha he said to me on yesterday "can we have a rest tonight please?" bless him! I also promised him lots of special trouser kisses if he fertilised me.....

what in the world is trouser kisses, do I ever want to know? lol

DH went bowling. :thumbup: its been a long time since I've had the house to myself at night time so I am just soaking it in. Wasn't gonna sit at the computer but what else am I gonna do? Ness, I don't think I'd have heartburn this early if I was pregnant. Would be nice, but I must've just ate something that didn't agree with me cuz 6/7 dpo is pretty early for that isn't it? Either way, its not going away. :( It's more annoying than anything and I keep cramping up like I have to go to bathroom then it stops. It's aggravating. So now I'm just gonna look at baby clothes, and cribs and such online to pass the time :flower:

ha ha ha he said to me on yesterday "can we have a rest tonight please?" bless him! I also promised him lots of special trouser kisses if he fertilised me.....

You make me chuckle!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies, Done another test as soon as I got in another internet cheapie and nothing?? I am really worried now x

Trouser Kisses!!! Oh my god!! That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! :haha::haha::haha:

Yomo honey, It's later in the day so your urine is probably more diluted. Don't panic yet.. try again in the morning. And if you see a line then run out and get an FRER or CB or something :)

Okay, on a serious note.. Have you girls ever heard "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz?

If you have then you will probably love this.. I think it's adorable. :flower: That little boy is cute as heck! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4&feature=player_embedded

And WHAT are trouser kisses? Is that like... a blowjob? lol. :dohh: I dont know. Its probably something completely different and I'm gonna feel like an idiot!

hahahahaha Bella yes you got it - just put in a er shall we say more polite way :rofl:

Yomo I agree with Bella - test again in the morning, it's early days so it may be that your urine is diluted too much tonight! Dont panic darling :hugs:

I had a shitty day.

Yomo - like Bella said, way more diluted that's why you should use FMU. I am major praying for you tonight, you so deserve it!! I'm so excited to hear what happens tomorrow.

Kita - looking at your chart and the fact you said last month your LP was only 13 days I would guess you might have had a chemical - given you had that amazing 2nd temp rise which is due to progesterone? It's just a suggestion though. I'm sorry the witch came, you'll have to put up with me this cycle!!

Bella - poor you with the heartburn <3 Good to hear you're enjoying the free house though!

Ness - your BD is totally something to aspire to! I know what you mean about feeling disappointed, been there, I was like that last cycle. We're here regardless what happens though, remember that.

Evening everyone else

Bella that wee boy is so funny. I love how good he is on the guitar but doesn't know the words lol
Oh and Saraya wasn't outta control like that, just because she's so active you can't leave her alone or she would wreck the place lol

I had a shitty day.

Yomo - like Bella said, way more diluted that's why you should use FMU. I am major praying for you tonight, you so deserve it!! I'm so excited to hear what happens tomorrow.

Kita - looking at your chart and the fact you said last month your LP was only 13 days I would guess you might have had a chemical - given you had that amazing 2nd temp rise which is due to progesterone? It's just a suggestion though. I'm sorry the witch came, you'll have to put up with me this cycle!!

Bella - poor you with the heartburn <3 Good to hear you're enjoying the free house though!

Ness - your BD is totally something to aspire to! I know what you mean about feeling disappointed, been there, I was like that last cycle. We're here regardless what happens though, remember that.

Evening everyone else

aww thank you honey - and the same applies to you we're all here :hugs:

why did you have a crappy day hun?

Lol :flower: It is pretty cute. Thanks hun.. I'm enjoying it. I made myself what I wanted from supper instead of what HE wanted. That was nice :) Why was your day shitty?

Eugh - one word. Chris. Actually two words. Chris. Asshole.

lol. Made good use of that second word ;) Sorry hun. Men are shitty sometimes.

:hugs: Hope he straightens up.

Eve - say no more darling, men are assholes sometimes! Actually make that most of the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->