Softcups

:wohoo: to England!
Bella- your symptoms sound so promising... and you are still early dpo. I hope this is it for you honey! I cant wait to see how this month pans out for you!
Your dinner sounded lovely too. Hope you had fun evening and rested up.
See ya ladies tomorrow- I'm switching off for the evening.
xxxx:hugs:XXXXXX

Morning Ladies ;)

Had to get up early today to babysit unexpectedly - but it's all good. The little girl I've got is a doll :flower: I think it threw my temp way off getting up so much earlier so I'll probably have to discard.. *pouts* .. oh well. There is always tomorrow..

But I'll be on later in the day, hope you all slept well! :flow:

Don't discard it, you can adjust 1-2 temps on your chart without it ballsing it up too much - BBT Adjuster Taking it earlier lowers your temp and later raises it!

Morning girls hows we all feeling today? wow the sun is shining here but kian has chicken pox so we eint going anywhere for awhile yet! boo!

on a good note, ive lost 4Ib in 4 days!!! due to being poorly, BUT im glad something good came out of it :rofl:

9Ib to go...and hopefully i should have some Abs for holibobs whoop whoop :happydance:

CD11 for me...omg how hard is it not to pounce on ross, i think if it wasnt for me feeling so crappy i might well have! :wacko:

I eint catched up yet, you ladies cant half natter :rofl:

:kiss:

Cath you look so tiny I can't imagine you'd need to lose weight!!

Morning!

Going to be on and off sporadically again today, James is sick, this is second day at home, might be chicken pox, looks like im about to join your club M2K!

Still got baby fat on me belly from giving birth 4 month ago...just wanna get rid of summa that then tone it up a bit...i need to do something to keep my mind off jumping on ?Ross :rofl:

hows u hunny?:hugs:

Hi helly, i rang the docs to try and get kian in to get it confirmed but they wont allow me (which is understandable because if there are pregnant women in there) so they told me to take him to the chemist and ask the pharmacist to confirm then get him some camomile lotion...i gotta wait for the asda man to deliver my shopping first though!!! i been to poorly to do my shopping so took advantage of the internet :lol:

I like doing my food shoppin gonline its less hassle and takes an hour less :lol:

Morning Helly!

Cath -I'm okay, just getting myself totally stressed about Saraya's 1st birthday party on Sunday... I'm not good with people at the best of times especially not in crowds, in my house!

Oh I love shopping online, except the last time the bacon they sent me (Tesco) was really fatty and very little meat on it. But it's cheaper too because you don't impulse buy

Oh I hope it isnt, dont fancy a week off work.

No spots yet just a high temp and he isnt well, though he has been sick and had runny pooh this morning so now im thinking its not chicken pox its something else.

Hi Eve!

Dont worry about Sunday, you will be the perfect hostess, I was stressed out the first year with James but it went great, we even made it a 2 day party!

Well Chris and I aren't on good terms, this will be the first time my mum/dad with respective partners will have been together so it's gonna be nightmareish!! LOL

Although I'm looking forward to having a "holiday" at the end of the month, I say "holiday" because Daddy and I are going to Preston for my grandparents surprise 60th Wedding anniversary. So sailing Belfast-Liverpool - exciting!

Morning girls!

Oh Helly poor James!! I remember having it when I was 8 it was rubbish!!

Eve - oooh Saray's birthday be sure to take plenty of pics for us!!

Bella - morning doll!

Well 5dpo for me today. FF has put crosshairs on and is showing me as ov'ing on Monday but I don't think that's right, I got a +opk on Saturday and they faded after that Monday there was hardly anything on an opk. Plus as explained I'm a rubbish sleeper so my temps are never going to be accurate! Just going to use it to watch my temps in the 2ww. I'm pretty sure I felt ov on Sunday.

If I did ov on Monday though have I bd'd enough?? I mean we had sex twice on Sunday and once Monday night but that's it. because I got my positive opk on Saturday morning we had sex more leading up to that and Saturday then twice sunday.

So far as symptoms, bit of cramping today and got some weird stabbing pains in my uterus - not enough to stop me in my tracks or bend over in pain but I noticed them.

nips are still sore but not as much as just after ov so hopefully that'll stop now. Creamy milky CM not tons but enough to make me feel as though AF has arrived early....which is crazy I know but just feels like that in my knickers!

Other than that, really tired and was in bed for about 9pm sleeping at 9.45pm - I couldnt keep my eyes open!

Metal mouth yesterday and today but someone posted that folic acid can do that to you so reckoning it's just that (although I didnt notice it this much at the beginning of this cycle)

xx

Helly, kian has had sicknes and diareah just before he had these spots, the whole family has had it ewwww i hate it!!!

eve, thats one thing i dont like, is the meat they pick...i always make sure my meat has minimal fat as possible i hate fat on meat..

Hey ness :wave:

Have you bd enough ness? are you kidding us :rofl:
i know what you mean though, but remember sperm can live for days! i cant see how you cant be pregnant!....:thumbup:

It could be your sleeping that's affected your chart Ness?

Cath - I'm the same about my meat, I HATE fat, eugh... even the thought of it is making me gag...

:rofl: Cat!!! I suppose I'm being silly lol we haven't had sex since Monday night though - too knackered lol!

Eve yeah I think you're right, that's why I'm not reading into my chart too much as I am a crap sleeper. Main thing is that I have ov'd and that my temps are defo up from beginning of month. That's all I'm gonna read is that my temps stay consistently up. Even though they're not accurate I can at least use them as a guideline!

Ah balls sounds like Chicken Pox on the way, though currently he's absolutely fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->