Softcups

You can grocery shop online there? That's awesome :)

Ness hunnie, you bd'd plenty lol..

Helly and M2k- Sorry your LO's are sick :( Hope they feel better soon. I hate to see kiddo's sick it breaks my heart.

Kaitlyn is bouncing off the walls.. lol. My my.

Thanks Bella darling - this time last month I was noticing so many symptoms, the fact I don't really have any at the moment is making me hopeful!

Yeah we get our shopping delivered Bella honey cool hey?! it's ideal when the weather is horrible and you can just do it online!

I like the fact I don't have to carry a child and an elephants load worth of shopping into the house, trying to unlock the door and not trip over the dog in the process!!

Yes it comes in handy when u cant get out...he's due to bring my shopping between now and 12...yay food :lol:

who are you looking after bella? is she keeping you on your toes hehe!

xXx

My friend has just txt me sayin her daughter whos 3 this year has told her she can see a ghost :shock: id shit a brick if kian told me he could see a ghost!!!

Morning girls! How are we all? So I got my Edward fix...I do agree the films aren't a patch on the books!

M2K - Hope your little boy starts to feel better soon, I can remember having chicken pox, eugh!

Ness - I'm also having difficulty with the temping, I keep waking up in the early hours! I've just put in the temps I've got but discarded yesterdays as there was no way that was right! I'm gong to try and stick it out for a month as, like you, I want to see ov and temps in 2ww!

Oh and shopping online is just brilliant!

Hope you all have a nice day :flower:

yeah kim just not relying on the temps really, cos I know they'll never be accurate, my sleep pattern is horrendous! Some nights I sleep really heavily and then others I wake up about 4am then fall back to sleep for about an hour then the alarm goes off so none of it is accurate.

I'm sure it's wrong saying I ov'd on Monday though, I'm 99.9% sure I ov'd on Sunday - got my +opk on Saturday CD14 and then they got faint on Sunday and then virtually nothing on the opk on Monday. My body is so regular so I know it well, much better than FF knows me lol though it's handy to keep an eye on temps! x

Phew Saraya is down for a nap - normally when she wakens at 8:30, she takes her milk and goes back down for a nap until about 9:30... this morning she woke at 7:50 and decided she wasn't going back to sleep..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ness if you read the help section on FF it tells you that it takes a few cycles to learn YOUR cycle, it learns by experience. You can override the O day if you want.

yeah I think I will override it - I got the +opk on Saturday - pretty sure it won't have taken 3 days for me to ovulate lol, my cycles are very regular and the same each month i'm very thankful for that!

Cath I only just saw your post about the ghost - my niece always talked about Tom who came to visit her and made her feel safe at night when she was scared and the more she talked about him the more we realised it was Patricia's grandfather. One day she told us Tom brought a friend with him called Lily (her grandmother!) we thought it was awesome that they're so closely watching over the kids.

That SOUNDS amazing! They basically just tell us "ya better get your shopping done before you're snowed in!" lol. I wonder why they don't do that in America..!

Yes she's keeping me on my toes to say the least, she's a ball of energy! I told her, "Kaitlyn, you're wearing me out!" .. and she says back "No you're wearing ME out!" I'm like ..Say what? ..You're 5! Lol. It's only noon and we've already drawn pictures.. played instruments.. played games.. watched a bit of t.v. and made "music videos" .. holy crap. :dohh:

its fun though ;)

M2K- WOW! about the ghost, I'd be freaked out as well..

Ness- Sorry about the craziness with the O date love. But I'm sure you got plenty in either way. And you're right.. I doubt it would take that long to OV after the + OPK. But who knows!

Eve- Lol. So what time did Saraya finally lay down? :) xx

I put her down at 10 because she was getting ratty. She'll probably be awake again soon for lunch - I'm still in my dressing gown, I'm so tired!! I'm looking forward to going to Patricia's tonight so I can bitch about Chris and chill out. Talking to Patricia for 5 mins calms me down and makes me feel better.

Oooh how spooky with the ghost that's amazing though Eve! It's nice to think they have guardian angels like that!!

Bella it's ace the shopping delivery - my only gripe is that it's usually some spotty teenager pickimg out the items on your list in the supermarket ready for delivery and they never check the dates of things - so you end up getting yoghurts or bread that goes out of date the day after you have it delivered!

Well I hope you have a good time tonight Eve, just chillax and have a good time. :flow:

I agree, amazing! Guardian angels are something else. They say kids can see ghosts like that.. supposably I did as a kiddo (2). I don't remember but I do believe in that type of thing!

I'm tired too Eve :( I hope my temp isn't messed up, I sat up slightly (not fully) as well and it was a different time. So everything that possibly could've went wrong did! I'm just gonna leave it though I suppose.

I cannot believe it's already THURSDAY! Where did this week go? SheesH!

oh! and my OPK got darker today. (taking them to curb my POAS addiction) .. but I've got absolutely ZERO symptoms, i feel totally normal *thumbs down*

Ness- I believe it! That would be the only downside I'm sure, but defo convenient otherwise,..I would love that!

maybe it's a good sign you don't have any symptoms :thumbup: loads of women say that they ss like crazy and ended up with bfn and then the month they have no symptoms they get a bfp!!

I'm taking my lack of symptoms/signs as a good thing!

Although a slight bit of cramping this morning since having those sharp pains earlier on!

Yeah it is pretty cool Bella surprised they don't have it where you are! Do they have it in the US?

Sounds good Ness! :) hope the slight cramping is a good sign for you :) yeah i'll hope about the no symptoms.. just not feeling as optimistic today as yesterday. But its all good :)

Gotta make lunch. Be back in a bit.

xx

oh and I think they have something like that in the US but it's only for the elderly... :)

OH
MY
GOSH!!!

I started reading this thread about FIVE days ago, just becasue I wanted to know what Softcups were. From the first page I couldnt stop reading! It has taken me soooo long to get through, and I have been reading it morning, noon and night! I am a total Softcup stalker!!
It has been amazing, and I feel like I know you all really well (and maybe too much of some of you :rofl: )

LAURA: Your story was so fantastic. I knew you were pregnant from the start of the thread by your profile picture, and it was great reading your posts, saying you didnt think you were pregnant etc etc. I just wanted to scream at you "YOU ARE!! YOU ARE!" :rofl:

EVE and BELLE: I too have a Chihuahua!!!! Well, three of them!! Oscar, Lady and Sid! Sid is the naughty one! :dohh:

Honestly, what a great thread! I have laughed so much, and my OH thinks I am mad.

Can I just ask a couple of things? Isnt PreeSeed the only gel to be proven not to kill sperm, AND make them live longer? And the other ones all have a down fall, like it kills a few of them or something?

And Re the "Orgasm after sex to suck the sperm up". I wondered about this too a few weeks ago. I read somewhere that apparently, this used to be considered true, however, in the 50's, a group of scientists decided to test it. They made a "man goo" like liquid, but put dye in it, and put it in the vagina of a group of women. The women all made themselves orgasm, and when they looked at the goo, ot hadnt moved. Also, apprently, the CEREVIX makes the EWCM, but when you orgasm, its the VAGINA that makes that that (for want of a better word) "lube" and this can be quite acidic, and actually have the OPPOSITE effect! :growlmad:
Im not sure if this is all true, as we never are with most of the stuff scientists spout at us, but I know I didnt orgasm when i got pregnant with my two (the first one took 6 months, although i had been :sex: at all the wrong times for the first 5 months, and thought that you O'd just before AF. But the 6th month was the first time I tried properly, no orgasm, got pregnant.
And with my second son, I got pregnant in the first month, again, no orgasm.
Too be honest, it probably doesnt make much if any difference, because if every time a woman orgasmed, it killed all the sperm, I think the human race would have trouble surviving! :rofl:

Anyway, sorry for the long post, got a bit carried away.
What a great thread!! Hope you dont mind if I keep stalking you?? :rofl:

M2K: I hope you dont mind me saying, you are so strong. The "Gone to soon" tribute is heartbreaking. And it is true what you said, "You dont know how strong you are until you have to be."

Ok, will leave you all alone now. Hope you dont mind if I keep Softcup stalking? :rofl:

Keep up the good work guys!!!
Rebecca x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"