Softcups

Hi Rebecca! Thanks for posting! Of course you can keep stalking!! :thumbup:

x

Rebecca there is a documentary - The Human Animal - it was done by..... shit what's his name, the guy with the moustache, like David Attenborough but does people rather than animals.... Anyways he did one about sex and actually videoed when a man/woman orgasm and it shows the cervix sucking up the sperm from the vaginal canal. Very interesting.

Hey flubdub welcome to the madhouse :rofl:

well just got it confirmed, my lil man has the pox, 2 weeks off school how bored he will be!!!

On a brighter note, a man just came to measure the kitchen to get ready to fit a brand spanking new one yooohaaaa :happydance:

i post some boring sh*t dont i :rofl:

Rebecca there is a documentary - The Human Animal - it was done by..... shit what's his name, the guy with the moustache, like David Attenborough but does people rather than animals.... Anyways he did one about sex and actually videoed when a man/woman orgasm and it shows the cervix sucking up the sperm from the vaginal canal. Very interesting.

Professor Robert Winston - i watched that years ago too Eve!

Hey flubdub welcome to the madhouse :rofl:

well just got it confirmed, my lil man has the pox, 2 weeks off school how bored he will be!!!

On a brighter note, a man just came to measure the kitchen to get ready to fit a brand spanking new one yooohaaaa :happydance:

i post some boring sh*t dont i :rofl:

Aww, what a shame :nope: My two had it last year at Christmas. It was my eldests 4th birthday too. Plenty of Calpol, Nurofen, and sleep :flower:

:thumbup: Well I consider myself re-taught, and that study was a load of Poo! And :happydance: Yey, more reasons to Orgasm!!! :rofl: As if we need any! :happydance:

Thank you Ness!! I was having a mental block - my dad has the videos lol how cool am I! I'm so freakin' tiredddddddddddddd

:thumbup: Well I consider myself re-taught (is that a word?haha) and that study I read about - a load of Poo!
:happydance: More reasons to Orgasm then!! :rofl: As if we need any! :happydance:

I hope the wee one feels better soon Cath! V exciting about the new kitchen - last week all my friends were laughing at me posting my status on FB about getting a tumble dryer!!! I think I win the boring stakes!

:rofl: eve- it must be a woman thing!!!

hey flubdub the pic of your boys are sooo cute,,, one thing i couldnt wait for when kaden was born was to take the first picture of kian holding his brother :cry:

My dress has just arrives, yano the black n pink one i won off ebay...tried it on and i must say i feel some what...sexy in it :shock: ? is that possible...i eint ever wor a dress, now i feel like a big fat big head :blush:

can see my love handles through it though so must work on them :lol: :thumbup:

ha ha ha Cat I can imagine you do look sexy in it!! Can you post a pic?!

YEA PIC PIC PIC PIC!!!!

Where's Yomo - I'm dying to know what happened with her test?

Saraya is eating, are you ready for this, 2 kiwi's and 2 babybel lol She LOVES fruit, and would eat it constantly all day. she likes cheese and I had some babybel in my fridge (I hate them, mum bought them for me) so I gave her it chopped up and she is going nuts for it. she's going "MMMMMMMMMMMM" really loudly lol

Cat yey for the sexy dress! Bet it looks lovely :flower:

Eve + Cat I always get excited about seemingly mundane things, I really can't wait to get a tumble dryer!

:hi: Rebecca, I'm also new here!

AFM I've got my first ever softcup in as I type! DH came home from work at dinner time for a quick sesh :blush: Hope i've got the damn thing in right!

I got my tumble dryer last week from my two BIL, they weren't using it much and wanted the extra cash - they only wanted £50!! It's one of the ones that doesn't need a water outflow pipe, it just has a thing you empty that keeps the water in. So I'm thrilled - I did 3 loads of washing in 1 day!! It normally takes 3 days to dry 1 load in my cottage so it's made a HUGE difference to me :D

I know exactly what you mean Eve! I've told DH once the credit card is paid off I'm having a tumble dryer! I hate hate hate drying washing indoors.

ok ladies ill get one for you for tomorrow :blush:

eve u live in a cottage? "envy"!!! :flower:

Thanks kim x

Ohh yeh yomo..where are youuuuuuu!!! :test:

Saraya will get big and strong eating fruit and cheese! I'm a total cheese monster I could eat tons of it - thing is I'm allergic to it (gives me migraines but I can cope with that ha ha) ......

Just sat typing away and I had really weird lightheadedness - not dizzyness, i often get dizziness if I'm hungry etc. Just felt really lightheaded and woozy!

Also have a mega strong metallic taste - thought it was the water I was drinking lol so asked one of the girls at work to taste it, she said it tasted fine! Still got creamy fluidy CM.

Had metallic taste and CM last month though so don't want to read in to it but my CM is different to this time last cycle!

Ok...so I don't know if I had it in right...I couldn't feel it inside but I was just sat here and felt some wet stuff so went to the loo and there had been some leakage. So I though oh well might aswell take it out then! I ppushed down and pulled it out (it came out really easily btw) and there was some "stuff" inside the cup but also some outside of it?? :wacko: Perhaps I didn't put it in right...What do you girls think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->