Softcups

could just be fluids from around the inside of your vagina?? I felt that every time I put them in, like a damp patch in my underwear for a good few hours after sex

Cat yea, I was a total city slicker until I went to stay with Patricia and I totally fell in love with the country and I fell in love with the fact that Saraya would grow up without the same peer pressure etc It's so beautiful waking up surrounded by fields. My landlord (whose house is the only one close to mine, about 30 secs walk up the lane) is a farmer, so the land around me is used for the dairy cows and he also has a livery here so all the horses are in the paddocks too. I have 360 views (aside of course from the small area his house cuts out!) and the best bit is the rent is only £395 a month!!

Kimmy I don't know because I've never had leakage with the SC?

Ness I love cheese... I just threw a chopped up tomato down for her too LOL

bloomin heck eve you must scoop every single last drop from your vag after sex :rofl:

Thanks Ness, perhaps that's it, I also used Conceive plus so perhaps it's that too. Just worried I'm not putting the little (big) blighter in properly so it won't be able to do it's job!!

Thanks Ness, perhaps that's it, I also used Conceive plus so perhaps it's that too. Just worried I'm not putting the little (big) blighter in properly so it won't be able to do it's job!!

I used conceive+ too hun and I defo noticed more 'wetness' after sex and even having the softcup in

Righto, I'll stop panicking! I was just all pleased with myself because it went in really easily, got carried away with myself :dohh: atleast I started practising before ov!

yeah this cycle and last I started using my softcups from about CD10 just to make sure I still had the nack of putting them in properly!

Ohh wow eve hun that sounds beautiful, just what id love to have! and what a bargain price too!!! lucky u sweety :thumbup:

Ohhh i have my beef stew and dumplings cooking in the slow cooker, i have 4 days of eatcing to catch up with and im starvin marvin!!! it smells so lovely *liccks lips*

just found out that a guy at work's wife is 12 weeks pregnant with their second......:cry:

:hugs: Ness. It's always a shock when you find out someone's pregnant, I hate that feeling :'( I hope you're ok :hugs:

thanks Kimmy yeah I'm fine - just my heart sunk a bit after hearing it but hey this is my month godammit!!! :D

:hugs: Ness- I am sure this is your month!! Keep your chin up!

Eve- all this talk of cheese and tomatoes is making me hungry! Perhaps I should sneak in a sarnie!

M2K- I bet your ravenous!

Easy Spag Bol outta a jar with Garlic bread and salad this evening- cant be arsed to cook!

Kimmy- I am sure you had it in right- the first few times I didnt have much on the outside of the cup and the months I have been using preseed there have been. Sometimes I have trapped air and this pushes more stuff out too- err plus wind :shy: very embarrasing!

Ok- going to hide my face in shame now (aka- make a sarnie!)

hey girls hope ur all well :D im due af today and no sign, did a frer this morning and got a very faint line will do another tomoro it came up straight away but hardly has any colour etc and getting nothing on ic's so gonna get some superdrug ones if she doesnt show her face, really hoping this time girls , if i get af im taking a few months off because i really need the break :dust: to all xx

hey girls hope ur all well :D im due af today and no sign, did a frer this morning and got a very faint line will do another tomoro it came up straight away but hardly has any colour etc and getting nothing on ic's so gonna get some superdrug ones if she doesnt show her face, really hoping this time girls , if i get af im taking a few months off because i really need the break :dust: to all xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo:
ohhh do you have a pic????
FRER are very sensitive so I hope this is it. IC are notorious for being dubious so dont pay any attention to those!
Lets see a pic babe:thumbup:

hey mini ty lol i will try and get a pic for you i dont know if you will see it mind you as my camera is rubbish but will try anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->