Softcups

Yay confused! That's great honey :) ! Kait just went home! I've got her again tomorrow though, bright and early.. so I won't be on much again tomorrow :( I'll pop in every now and again though. What's everyone up to?

Ness, dont feel down too much, you'll be anouncing your pregnancy VERRRRY soon :hugs:

Waiting for ross to get back so i can pounce on him..JOKE boo hoo...id never get into that dress if i fell pregnant :lol:... waiting for me aunt bessie dumplings to cook so i can dish up food for me and kian, why do men have to want something totally different...ross wants spanish style wedges, southern chicken with salad and garlic bread :dohh:

the suns still shining here for a change!!! :thumbup:

Lol M2K! Why do men have to be difficult. *sighs* .. And if you pounce on him and get preggie, I bet you could do a wiggle dance and fit into the dress if you reeeeallly wanted to :D lol, kidding.
I think Danny moved out and didn't tell me :shrug: .. He's coaching wrestling tonight! He was just gone last night for bowling. :wacko: last night was nice.. but Im really starting to wonder about that man. I didn't even know anything of "bowling" or "wrestling" until last night or today! Oh well.. I'm gonna make baked scallops I think.. That part I don't mind!

No, she's one of Danny's Co-NCO's daughters.. she's alot of fun though. :) A handful, but fun. I have to get up early again tomorrow though.. that's the only grrr factor. hah

:growlmad: that must really annoy you bella!

whats baked scallop, is it like a round chip? :flower:

My last post- i mean being annoyed by dan going bowling and wresteling and not letting you no...not about looking after kaitlyn, incase you think i meant that :lol:

x

ive lost it i cant believe its not here oh took the rubbish out before he went to work i will kill him if hes thrown it out, he must have! had a clearblue plus one just did that but just after 2 cups of tea so dont think i'll get anything on it. ahh just wait till he gets home

just phoned him and yes he binned it:( his excuse: wait for it.....

I THOUGHT YOU WERE FINISHED WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

told him i'd finish with him he ever done anything like that again, im so annoyed

Ness, dont feel down too much, you'll be anouncing your pregnancy VERRRRY soon :hugs:

Waiting for ross to get back so i can pounce on him..JOKE boo hoo...id never get into that dress if i fell pregnant :lol:... waiting for me aunt bessie dumplings to cook so i can dish up food for me and kian, why do men have to want something totally different...ross wants spanish style wedges, southern chicken with salad and garlic bread :dohh:

the suns still shining here for a change!!! :thumbup:

:wohoo: I hope so!!

mmmm dumplings I can't have them cos of my coeliac but they sound amazing!!!

told him i'd finish with him he ever done anything like that again, im so annoyed

Awwww- Do you have some more for tomorrow- we can wait (albeit on tender hooks!)

:rofl:

hey mini no just the ic's but need to go to the shop soon so will pick some more up, sorry about that will deffo post a pic tomoro hopefully not a neg one xx

hey mini no just the ic's but need to go to the shop soon so will pick some more up, sorry about that will deffo post a pic tomoro hopefully not a neg one xx

Lookin forward to seeing your new one tomorrow!!:happydance::happydance:

Well Chris and I aren't on good terms, this will be the first time my mum/dad with respective partners will have been together so it's gonna be nightmareish!! LOL

Although I'm looking forward to having a "holiday" at the end of the month, I say "holiday" because Daddy and I are going to Preston for my grandparents surprise 60th Wedding anniversary. So sailing Belfast-Liverpool - exciting!

I live in Preston!!! :happydance:

M2k- Yes very annoyed! Lol.. I figured you meant about DH and not kait ;) haha.

Scallops are seafood, little white round things yeah :flower: They're delish! Gonna bake them with butter and cheese probably.

Hiya ladies! I haven't been on here at all yet today either, too busy! The little girl I watch was sent here with no formula whatsoever, I gave her the rest of the baby food I had here for her, I was so annoyed her mom forgot 3 days in a row to bring it! My husband would not let me buy it, he said they had their own kid let them buy it. The only reason he is saying that is because I bought the formula 3 times at almost $30.00 a can and was never refunded the money from them! Grrr! Well she ate what she had in baby food, lets see if her mom remembers the formula tomorrow! Cranky today I know!
Well baja Beach tanning here says you can tan for free today thru the 7th so I will be off to tan in a few. I try to do, what I couldn't do pregnant, now!
Don't know what to make for dinner?! Hmmmm?

I am CD16 and I have what looks like a positve opk this morning, I am not due to O til the 18, accompanied by cramps in my sides. Normally I get a day or two of very positive lines. It is a little darker than the control line which would indictae pos, but I think tomorrow will get darker and the next day the darkest (at like 10 shades darker than control). I get fab positives. But since I get positives that continue to get DARKER over a few days period when do I actually O? My cervix is still very open but now its very high, so I no its go time but when exactly?

Grrr! CRANKY-NESS I am!

My DH didn't feel like BD last night because he is having a terrible time with work. I hope it gets better today or else I am doomed for this cycle!!! :dohh:

Sabrina, Scallops!!! I love them! Yummy!!! Enjoy!

=] hey nessa luv. I'm here.. just poppin in though. got a call and don't have to babysit again tomorrow.. happy about that since i don't have to mess up my temps. my eyes are heavy tonight. lol..

hope you girls are all doing well. have a wonderful night. tty in the a.m. * :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->