Softcups

aww thanks Bella darling speak to you in the morning xx

Evening ladies! Soz I was off Line this evenin. My sister is over & she's hoggin my laptop so I've retired 2 bed & sending this through my phone :-( lil sistas heh? Sleep tight & ctch u luvvues in the morn xxx

Has anyone heard from Yomo today, the suspense is killing me!!

Morning beauts!!! :flower:

confused/yomo...have u re-tested??? :test:

ohh i feel myself today first time in nearly a week :wohoo:

hope everyone is ok, ill be out today, going to see my mom, not seen her for a week and im a girl who misses her mom lots if i dont see her enough :lol:

Morning hun :flower: !

So glad you're feeling better, ya always feel like a million bucks the day that you finally completely kick an illness. Yay about visiting your mom :) I miss my mother dearly! I'm the same way as you.. very close to both my parents. :thumbup:

VERY anxious to hear from Yomo & Confused?!? The suspense is killing me as well!

Morning ladies!
Glad your feeling better M2k- Mum's are the best! Hope you have a great day together.
I am off to Brighton this afternoon to check out a Yoga studio. I am still debating wheterh to take a class as it is hot Yoga and am not sure how that will effect early pregnancy- anyone have any idea?

Bella- How are you this morning?

Confused and Yomo- dont keep us in suspense!

Minimin- Hey honey :) I'm in a freakishly good mood today! A little tired, but happy go lucky none the less. I'm paitently waiting to have a new BFP on our softcup thread.. urgh..How are you? :flow:

:wohoo: to feelin good!
I am also waiting for some inspiring :bfp: Come on ladies...
I'm not too bad this morning. Not really feeling any symptoms- though did have a weird night- Had a little glass of cider with dinner last night and I think the bubbles played havoc with my tummy- Very windy and very runny movements! All through the night I had gas and then kinda back to normal today. Also past four five nights I have been having ver vivid dreams which I remember upon waking- how weird!

Temps are rising still but I dont have any other symptoms so not holding much hope.
Anything fun planned for you today?

Oooo that sounds great! I've been gassy too :blush: for days. It's annoying :) But hopefully its good! Excellent about your temps still rising.. my temps are on the FRITZ so I'm just ignoring them. lol.. My day consists of doing this! Eating.. doing the dishes.. and that's about it :flower: May rent some movies or something tonight but not sure yet!

Your temps are ok babe- they are rising and are higher than the temp you started off with around ovulation!

Eating and dishes seems to be what I do mostly too- throw in the odd walk to get some milk and other groceries. I will be putting on tons of weight if I am not careful!

Wonder where all the other girls are this morning?

Yeah.. I'm not sure minimin! Maybe they're sleeping in :haha: no.. I doubt it. Hey.. what is "tea time" I heard somebody say that the other day. Is that breakfast?

And what is a daft bint? lol.. I think I have a vague idea of what these things are but I'm not sure.. The way their used gives me an idea :) Figured I would ask before I forget!

Okay I looked up Daft Bint. . it means "Naive female" right? lol.. ehhh.

:rofl: yeah Daft bint is kinda a nice way of saying a silly/niave woman. Bint is a derrogatory word for a female!

Tea time is two fold- one when you have afternoon tea- around 4 with small sandwiches and cakes. Or up in the North of England they say tea for dinner. eg." going to get some fish and chips for me tea tonight!"

Does that help!?? Hmmm fish and chips! Darn it is only 9.20am!!

Oh okay! Yeah that helps alot.. :) Sorry, I feel silly for asking but I was curious lol.

Fish and chips sounds great! it's only 10:20 here.. It feels later than that. I'm hungry! I think I'm going to make some oatmeal or something.

Poor Danny last night.. he wanted to BD so we did and I got sooo nauseous in the middle of it. I felt like I was gonna be sick right in the middle of BD! I made him hurry up.. poor guy. He's such a tool in this anymore. lol :lol: .. But I've also been freeeezing cold for the last few days and everyone is says it's hot. So it seems more like I'm coming down with a bug or something than symptoms. Which is a bummer. . but trying not to get down about it. I always get sick this time of year as the weather gets warmer. *thumbs down*

Morning girls!

how is everyomne today?

haven't seen Yomo around for days actually, hope she's ok!!

6dpo for me today, not much to report except having some very vivid dreams like Min, where I remember everything the next day, really crappy nights sleep last night, it's affected my temp - yesterday it was 36.46 and today it was 36.72, was tossing and turning alot up until the alarm went off about 6.30pm.

Just cried on the phone to OH but don't know whether I'm feeling emotional just cos i'm shattered. He pissed me off - just said I'm off golfing tonight about 7pm, I'm like oh right thanks for letting me know sooner. He said I've only just found out but it turns out actually he'd text his mate about going earlier in the week, he could've at least said something! I said that and he got all defensive and narky so I got upset. we haven't had sex since Monday cos he's been too tired but not tired enough for golfing!

Just pisses me off how men can be so selfish, he couldve just said earlier in the week "oh have asked Sam if he fancies going golfing on Friday night for an hour or so, just so you know". Is it just me being unreasonable or should you not at least give your OH information about these things...?! Grrrr :growlmad:

:rofl: yeah Daft bint is kinda a nice way of saying a silly/niave woman. Bint is a derrogatory word for a female!

Tea time is two fold- one when you have afternoon tea- around 4 with small sandwiches and cakes. Or up in the North of England they say tea for dinner. eg." going to get some fish and chips for me tea tonight!"

Does that help!?? Hmmm fish and chips! Darn it is only 9.20am!!

I could just eat fish and chips!!!

Aww Ness. Totally understandable hun. They don't regard feelings enough at all! It wouldn't have been to much to bring it up just so you werent left in the dark about it. :hugs: Good deal about the vivid dreams! Why haven't you been sleeping well? That's a bummer :(

Thanks Bella honey, he was like "oh well I just won't go then" I said stop being silly I'm not telling you that you can't go or can't go out, it's just nice to know what you have planned so I'm not left in the dark about stuff til the last minute!

I mean it's not like he goes out all the time and I'm thankful he's not that sort of man but you can't just spring it on me when it pleases him! He said he forgot to mention it and he can't remember everything - he's a bloody printer and doesnt have to remember anything! I have to remember things for 25 people on a daily basis and for the cats and for me and Mark!! aarrrghh sorry rant over :flower:

I don't know why I didnt sleep well hun, not holding out much hope but sleeplessness can be a sign of pregnancy apparently....doubt it for me though, all PMA is out the window today, just feel like crawling under my sheets at home and blocking the day out!!

:flow: Vent all you want! I'd be peeved too, especially with you having to remember things for 25 other people.. holy cow. I can barely remember birthdays and phone numbers.. more less that many other people's stuff! :lol:

Nessa-I know how that feeling is.. BUT I can't wrap my head around why you feel that way :flower: In all honest to goodness.. If I had sex as much as you did this time, I'd have already told everyone I'm pregnant! And when they asked "how far along" .. I'd just tell them I'd let them know as soon as the lil' bugger implanted ;) lol.. Smile Honey.. you have a GREAT chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->