Softcups

But to be fair, if you wanted to crawl up under the sheets and block out the day :flow: Go for it girl. We all deserve a day like that sometimes.

I agree with Bella- Men just dont think about anyone but themselves. When DH and I first moved in together, he would go for a "few" pints after work and I would be waiting at home until he rocked in at around 9pm. To him that wasnt late- but to me- who'd been waiting since 6.30 without a phone call was not impressive. Many many arguments and rants later and now he does call- That took 2 years! I also still have to call him up on things like- call when you know what time your home- just so we dont worry- does he? Heck does he?

I am also cold Bella- Had my reflexology yesterday and she normally has warm hands but was cold- thought they would warm up and I would be ok but my feet felt cold all afternoon and last night??? How weird!

Ness- something to make you laugh- you were in my dreams last night! (oerr sounds saucy!) Seriously- we were in some flat and you were talking about Mark- going around the work on some trip. I was trying to build up the guts to get into a swimming pool with a class and my old yoga trainer.. (I am afraid of putting my head under water as I am not a strong swimmer-) how weird is that? Spent most of the night tossing and turning too- weird. I normally like to sleep on the right side but the past few nights it is more on my left side too.

Hope your feeling better Ness. Dont let him stress you out- if he is out tonight- plan a pamper for yourself and enjoy thinking about you and you only!- Get in a nice dinner- for yourself- a bath? movie? book? Mag? Or B and B chat!
:hugs:

:hugs: bella you lot make me feel so much better!!

I just don't feel like I'm gonna be pregnant this month. I know it's not the end of the world if I'm not and you all know that dreaded feeling. I actually dont want the 2ww to end cos it means AF can't come then lol

:rofl: about sexing loads I think I'm just picking fights today feeling cranky lol I know it sounds stupid but I always have this thing in my mind that if we don't have sex a few times or more during the week he will find it elsewhere.....I trust him 100% and I know he loves me or he wouldnt want a baby with me and it's totally irrational but you know you read those stories where the woman couldnt have sex or wasnt well etc and didnt feel like it and they get it elsewhere....silly I know!! My own daft insecurities! #

Min how weird lol!! Probs cos we have been emailing that I was in your dream he he! Funny you should mention about sleeping on left side - I'm a right sided sleeper too and have taken to laying on my left side these last few days.....spooky!!

you're both right men are totally selfish sometimes! He's off out for his mates birthday 'night out' tomorrow and then tells me well actually football is on so I'll be off out about 3pm!! Oh right see ya then! I might go out to my mum's and spend the evening down there so he can come home to an empty house!

He said he'll only be gone for an hour tonight but will be back to watch Lost at 9pm. It's not that I dont want him to go out at all just wish he'd be a bit more considerate sometimes! Suppose on the plus side I get to spend an hour on here with ma girls!

Bella - seriously I forget to organise myself sometimes after sorting this lot here at work...ugh, bring on maternity leave lol

A big bonus is that I found two FRER's in my knicker draw this morning from last month so I don't have to go and buy any when I test next week!

hello all my gorgeous girlies,

How are we. Just popping in to say :wave: I havent forgot you just havent been on for a bit as been spending time with the OH. Going to drive up north to see my family tonight first time since xmas i cant wait. :happydance:

xxx

Hi laura honey!! can't believe you're 8 weeks pregnant already! How's everything going?

Where you going up north? you coming to my country lol??xxx

Hey hunny. Going quick isnt it. To be honest, its not very enjoyable i just hope things get easier after 12 weeks.

Well im going to the midlands tonight and tomorrow to see my family and then off to Cheshire on Sunday to see the OHs family and my new little neice. Is that close to you? My geography is awful :haha:

xxx

he he aww not mega close hun - Im in Yorkshire which is a bit further up :thumbup:

Sorry you're not feeling good I hope it eases up once you get to second tri! I heard a lot of women feel better after 12 weeks so hope it's the same for you chick xx

I hope so. How are you feeling hunny? You had a ding dong with your OH. I think it must be in the air as everyone seems to be having one of those days just lately?

xxx

Morning girls! Hope we're all well this morning!
Ness - I also live in Yorkshire! And sorry OH is being selfish, sometimes they just don't think!

Oh yeah he just pissed me off Laura lol - it was something and nothing! We're fine though we didnt really argue it's just men are so selfish and inconsiderate sometimes lol.

Girls I have heartburn today! I've never had it in my life. Had a burning sensation in my throat right down my osoephagus and googled it cos didnt know what it was lol. I've read this can be an early sign......

Morning girls! Hope we're all well this morning!
Ness - I also live in Yorkshire! And sorry OH is being selfish, sometimes they just don't think!

Ooh yay!! Hi neighbour!! Whereabouts in Yorkshire? I'm in Leeds

I think with OH it was just a case of him not thinking even though we women think about them constantly.....lol

Hey all just wanted to share my big news, first month of using softcup with preseed and i got a :bfp: this monring! :happydance: Both :bpf: i have had have been on a cycle where i used preseed everytime we Bded from CD10, the stuff is great!

Too true Ness! I'm in South Yorkshire, a little village which is part of Rotherham near Sheffield? I went for a job interview in Leeds last year, at Holly House Veterinary Surgery x

Hey all just wanted to share my big news, first month of using softcup with preseed and i got a :bfp: this monring! :happydance: Both :bpf: i have had have been on a cycle where i used preseed everytime we Bded from CD10, the stuff is great!

Raz that's fantastic news!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

H&H 9 months to you xx

ah glad you are ok now Ness chick. Your right they are selfish MOST of the time. :rofl:
Oooohhhh. Heartburn...... sounding good! :thumbup:

I posted in the softcups BFP thread Razcox hunny. So pleased for you. Huge congrates.

xxx

Too true Ness! I'm in South Yorkshire, a little village which is part of Rotherham near Sheffield? I went for a job interview in Leeds last year, at Holly House Veterinary Surgery x

yeah I've heard of that vets!

Is that what you do then Kim you're a vet or vet nurse??

My dad lives in Holmes in Rotherham! I was born in Rotherham and lived in Tinsley in Sheffield til I was 7years old.....the less said about that the better though lol

ah glad you are ok now Ness chick. Your right they are selfish MOST of the time. :rofl:
Oooohhhh. Heartburn...... sounding good! :thumbup:

xxx

ha ha bloody men can't live with them, or without them!!

I swear Laura the only time I've had burning like this was when I was taking lots of medication years ago when I had a laparoscopy! Never had it since!

I'm starting to believe this could happen.....xxx

:rofl: Ness!

I was a veterinary nurse until September last year when I decided I needed a carreer change. I loved and hated that job in equal measures but when my health started suffering I knew it was time to move on! So now I work behind a bar til I decide where I'm going to go with my life! I worked at a vets in Sheffield (towards Dore) but don't really know sheff that much. Apart from the wonderful Meadowhall :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->