Softcups

Or Meadow'hell' as I like to call it :thumbup:

yeah it's defo not worth it if your health is suffering!!

Laura- That's super exciting I bet you can't wait! I hope the miserable part eases up, the first bit of pregnancy can be a real pain in the butt aside from the initial excitement I hear. Feel better soon xx :hugs:

Ness- Heartburn!!! I had that the other day too and I've only had it twice in my life! Totally bizarre with all these matching symptoms :happydance: I can't wait till everyone tests .. it's crazy!

Hi Kimmy :) How are you darling?

I'm SO COLD! I'm honestly thinking about going and snuggling up under the covers just to get warm. It's aggravating. Being cold drains my energy.

OMG Bella oooh I hope it's our month!! I'm also really cold I'm sat at work with a heater on and ugg boots!

Morning ladies!! I won't be around much today, have to go into Belfast to get stuff for the party. I got Saraya's party outfit, just need to get shoes today! I have no idea what I'm wearing though?!

ah glad you are ok now Ness chick. Your right they are selfish MOST of the time. :rofl:
Oooohhhh. Heartburn...... sounding good! :thumbup:

I posted in the softcups BFP thread Razcox hunny. So pleased for you. Huge congrates.

xxx

Thanks hun, i have been on BnB for a while so i lose track of which threads i'm on, plus the mood i am in i feel like shouting it from the rooftops but can cuz its a secret :dohh:

With regards to sympton spotting i really had no clue and the main thing i noticed was drinking more a bit tired and an all consuming desire for cheese!! :laugh2:

Lots of :dust: for everyone, we need some more softcups to move over to 1st tri and the november lot. :hug:

ah glad you are ok now Ness chick. Your right they are selfish MOST of the time. :rofl:
Oooohhhh. Heartburn...... sounding good! :thumbup:

I posted in the softcups BFP thread Razcox hunny. So pleased for you. Huge congrates.

xxx

Thanks hun, i have been on BnB for a while so i lose track of which threads i'm on, plus the mood i am in i feel like shouting it from the rooftops but can cuz its a secret :dohh:

With regards to sympton spotting i really had no clue and the main thing i noticed was drinking more a bit tired and an all consuming desire for cheese!! :laugh2:

Lots of :dust: for everyone, we need some more softcups to move over to 1st tri and the november lot. :hug:

oooohhhh the cheese cravings. thats one of mine to. lol cheese on toast. cheese burgers. just cheese. cheese strings. lol.
I couldnt keep it a secret. i think the whole world and his wife knows. lol

Agreed its quiet over in the first tri come on ladies :winkwink:

Oooh I have a desire for so much cheese I can't get enough of it!!

Just been to get some pick and mix from the shop and it tastes funny - even my fave choccies Jazzies don't tase right!!

I went cheese mad when I was preg with MC, I would buy the packets of sliced and eat it walking round the supermarket!! Lookin like a crazy. With Saraya it was steak and cabbage I craved like mad

ha ha ha Eve steak and cabbage lol

maybe you needed the iron??

I seem to have cheese with every meal at the moment!

hey girls congrats razcox happy and healthy 9 months to you :happydance:

well ladies did the superdrug today and its BFN, AF still not here so will test again tomoro, might go get some more frer in tho i thought superdrug were more sensitive than them, hope your all well girls xxx

yeah Eve told me the superdrug ones are more sensitive hun hope your bfp is here soon xx

Hey razcox congrats hun!!! hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months !!! :happydance:

Laura the sun is shinin ghere in the midlands at the moment, still a bit nippy but it makes a change to see some rays!! :D

hello ladies, i havnt forgot to post the pic of the dress i just eint had chance only just got back from me moms :thumbup:

i need to crack on with the housework boooo doncha just hate hoovering, i doo! :dohh:

my ironinng is nearly touching the roof :rofl: i want a maid! :growlmad:

Hey Ladies! I was so curious about sperm dying once it hits air that I did some research to fill my need to knowledge!

Q: does sperm die when it hits air?
A: Sperm can survive up to several hours if in/on warm enviroment such as on skin.
(Wow, Imagine that) lol

And some information for us curious softcup users on sperm into the cup before insertion!!!!

CERVICAL CAP / DIAPHRAGM / SOFT CUP

Supplies needed:

Cervical Cap, Diaphragm or Soft Cup

Collection Cup (Optional)

Needleless Syringe

Saline without additives or preservatives (Optional)

Both the cervical cap and diaphragm are items that you are usually fitted with by a doctor. The Soft Cup is actually a cup that women use to hold their period blood instead of a tampon or pad. You may want to practice insertion before the actual insemination to avoid spilling the semen.

You can either have the donor ejaculate directly in the cap/diaphragm/cup, or into a collection cup. You may need a needleless to get the semen from the collection receptacle to the cap/diaphragm/cup.

Fold the cap/diaphragm/cup in half so the upper rim in closed enough to hold in the semen.

Get into a comfortable position for insertion -- standing with leg up on chair/toilet, sitting wide legged on toilet . . . whatever works for you. You can also have your partner insert it, but practice first.

If you are using a syringe and are concerned about wastage in the syringe, you can use some saline, without additives . . . add some to the syringe, shake it a bit, get the air out, and inject. This is not necessary since there probably won't be enough wastage to be of concern.

Once the cap/diaphragm/cup is in place, try to have an orgasm. Penetration is OK, but maybe not the best idea . . . As stated above some suggest that using a vibrator for clitoral stimulation produces a bigger, more powerful orgasm. The orgasm helps the cervix dip into the vaginal pool and suck up sperm -- it gets more sperm up there, and may speed sperm travel. It's one of those can't hurt, might help things.

Leave the cap/diaphragm/cup in place for at least 2-3 hours, but not more than 12.

Timing is the same as for intercourse -- if possible. The best timing is the day before LH surge (as detected with an ovulation predictor kit), day of LH surge, and next 2-3 days, the last day or two being insurance. If you don't have all those options, the day of the LH surge and the day after are best.

One advantage of this method is that you can move around immediately since the sperm is place next to the cervix and held there. A disadvantage is that you need to be fitted for a cervical cap or diaphragm.

The success rate is the same as with intercourse, perhaps a bit less because there are usually fewer opportunities for insemination and timing may not cover the bases as well.

Now this is what I call informative!!! :)

Hey Bella! Thanks for the :hi: How you doing hun? Sorry you're feeling cold, have a duvet day! I love those :)

And Ness I also call it Meadowhell, especially on a bloody Saturday :rofl:

Also just wanted to warn everyone...Last cycle I had loads of "symptoms" really though we'd done it. So I did a Superdrug test as I've heard everyone talking about them and I got the worst evap ever!! It had colour and was fat and everything! So next time I'm only using FRER. I know not everyon has the same problems but thought I would just let you lovely ladies know :thumbup:

thanks Kimmy! I've been pretty lucky so far no evaps at all on any brand if I did get a bfp though with my superdrug I'd try the second one and if that was positive go out and get a cb digi just to confirm - got it all planned :rofl:

Good morning ladies!!

I wasn't around much yesterday---busy day at work and when I finally got home I was so exhausted I just fell into bed. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Haha that sounds exactly like my plan! Can't wait to crack open that digi...Seeing those words "PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS" was one of the best moments of my life!!

aww kimmy hope this beanie finds its way to your lovely padded uterus this time :hugs:

I never thought I'd hear myself say "lovely padded uterus" :rofl:

this heartburn is crazy! burping like mad and my throat is burning!

if im not pregnant this month I'm giving up...

I HAVE THE WORST HEADACHE OF MY LIFE. :growlmad:

It wont go away-its throbbing! :cry: And I'm dizzy!
a friend just came over and said I look like hell. Seeing as it's only 8 dpo I'm either getting the FLU or I'm pregnant.

Therefore if I'm not.. I've officially lost it and my body is a hag. So I'll be taking that desired break I've been whining about..

For the last week I've done almost nothing but come on here and bitch and moan.. I'm sure you girls are sick of me. I apologize. Most of you know this isn't how I always am :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->