Softcups

aww kimmy hope this beanie finds its way to your lovely padded uterus this time :hugs:

I never thought I'd hear myself say "lovely padded uterus" :rofl:

this heartburn is crazy! burping like mad and my throat is burning!

Owww Gas is a good sign too, really keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

I am armed and ready with 2 CB digis to do, on on sunday and one next week to get that 3 + weeks then i can hopefully relax a wee bit.

Cheese oh CHEESSE!!! I brought a 12 pack of mini baby bells (light ones) and they are all gone now. Trying to come up with an excuse to go to ASDA so i can get more cheese. Last time i got a :bfp: it was malt loaf, which i dont even like, so i guess i needed more fibre!

Ok just got caught up!!

Ness: Please don't be negative honey!! Your chances are awesome this month!! And you better believe it can happen...don't make me come over there:haha: PMA all the way sweetie!:happydance::happydance: And I know how you feel finding out about a co-worker's pregnancy: a lady I work with is preggo with her 2nd. She went off her birth control in August and told me she was going to get preggo in October. They :sex: three times in October (first month they were trying) and blam! She got her bfp. That's also how she did it with her first one too :cry: Life is very unfair sometimes...

Laura: great to "see" you again! Glad to hear everything is going well--must have been surreal seeing that heartbeat! Sorry you don't feel well but it will get better after 1st tri!

Razcox: :happydance::happydance::happydance: Woohoo another softcups :bfp: !!!! Congratulations to you!

Ladies I am definitely looking for some more softcups BFPs in the next few weeks...definitely got some good possibilities.

As for me I am now on CD 14....OV time has arrived so :sex: is defo in the plans, although I am still under the weather and now DH is also ill, so I don't know how good our chances really are this month....

I am glad to be back today ladies...missed chatting with you all yesterday!!

Love and :dust: to all!

no we're not sick of you! That's what we're here for!

Flu like symptoms are an early sign Bells!!

aww kimmy hope this beanie finds its way to your lovely padded uterus this time :hugs:

I never thought I'd hear myself say "lovely padded uterus" :rofl:

this heartburn is crazy! burping like mad and my throat is burning!

Owww Gas is a good sign too, really keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

thanks honey!! I've never had heartburn before so I'm feeling a bit more positive!

Can't wait to see the CB digi's showing your 3+ weeks hun!

:hugs: Thanks Ness.. I just feel like a child right now! I'm soooo whiney. But this last week has been wreaking havoc on my body.. and brain!

IceFire- Sorry you and your OH are under the weather, but a bit of advice, when you're both not feeling well... "Side entry" sex is the best... Minimal work from either of you! Hope you get plenty of BD in, or enough at least. :hugs:

Raz- I eat babybel on a daily basis.. That and dill pickles, and I'm not even pregnant! That cheese is just a gift from god! Right down to the little red wax coating that you gotta peel off. I love it all. :lol:

Ness: Please don't be negative honey!! Your chances are awesome this month!! And you better believe it can happen...don't make me come over there:haha: PMA all the way sweetie!:happydance::happydance: And I know how you feel finding out about a co-worker's pregnancy: a lady I work with is preggo with her 2nd. She went off her birth control in August and told me she was going to get preggo in October. They :sex: three times in October (first month they were trying) and blam! She got her bfp. That's also how she did it with her first one too :cry: Life is very unfair sometimes...

thanks sweetie!! Your PMA keeps me going :flower: ha ha ha come over and whoop me in to shape lol!

I'm sick of this 2ww already! I suppose after the weekend it's the 1ww and by wednesday I can start peeing on sticks so that will keep me occupied lol

I think hearing about the work colleagues wife being pregnant again just made me feel a bit down especially after my friends news on Val's day that she was 12 weeks pregnant with third baby - she came of the pill on October, pregnant by November!! first time! I only got AF that day lol

but I have to be thankful for my fab OH (when he wants to be fab...) and my wonderful family. Whatever else may happen is a bonus! xx

Ness I knew you had that PMA in you!! You are soo right about being thankful for what we ahve and everything just being a bonus. That's the only way I've made it these last 14 months! My DH is the best and our families are soo great!

Bella are you sure you aren't preggo? Cheese and pickles lol...I will know for sure that I am preggo if I start craving pickles because I absolutely hate them:haha: We are going to have to try that side entry thing...think DH will like it lol...:blush:

Hmm I think I am going to get a pedicure today...we are going to visit DH's family next week so I want to look nice...ok I really just like getting pedicures. The trip to visit the in-laws is just an excuse:winkwink: Sounds like just the kind of relaxation I need on CD 14 when all I can think is SWIM :spermy: SWIM!! :rofl:

ooh pedicure sounds lovely! I could do with one of those!!

Haha Ness lovely padded uterus - brilliant! :rofl:

Here's hoping hey :thumbup:

hi girls

im trying these this cycle only bought the box of 6 off Amazon (6.99) and must admit they are simple and easy to use.

I usually lose a lot but this seems to keep em in !

Good luck xxx

Welcome fluffyblue! Good luck and lots of sticky :dust: for you!

Ugh just had huge fight with DH. Must be something in the water with our DHs/OHs these last few days because we almost never fight. Got it all settled now but I am still feeling stressed about it so I think I am going to do some "retail therapy" to go along with my pedicure. Now I am feeling down about my chances this month...bad to be stressed around OV time....:growlmad:

Welcome Fluffy! :) Good Luck

IceFire- It MUST! Everyone I know is having problems with the OH/DH's this month.. Maybe its some weird moon phase? lol.. No in all seriousness, Don't stress over it. Although it is an excellent reason to partake in retail therapy. By far the most effective, and less expensive than seeing a shrink ;) Try not to get too worried about the OV thing. Like you all told me.. women get pregnant everyday! After fighting,smoking,drinking,drug using... etc. An arguement with the hubz won't alter your chances if that sperm gets where he's going! Besides.. make up sex? ;) Just kidding. But it could be cuz you're both feeling under the weather.. that always makes everyone grumpy. Hope it gets better. Enjoy your pedi! Might I recommend purse shopping? That's the best retail to hit up when you're blue. Nothin like a new purse! :hugs:

Ohhhh AND..

Important Update:
I spoke to Yomo today, she's feeling very down on herself right now. That BFP test might have been faulty and she had those hopes ripped to shreds :( All BFN's since then. So she's taking a break from BnB and all the TTC stuff for a few.. Just to take a breather. She said to send her love and best wishes and she'll be back after she's feeling better. But she IS okay, and she wanted everyone to know so nobody worries.

Thanks Bella! I am DEFO doing some purse shopping :smile:
And you're right about the getting pregnant despite doing all the wrong stuff....I am just a super Type-A person and stress about everything. In fact, when I saw my OB/GYN in January she told me she thinks I'm not preggo because of stress (I had a ton of social stress last year but that's finally all settling down...families can be so horrible to each other sometimes :cry:). So I guess I get stressed about stress...I seriously think I should drink more LOL....

Please let Yomo know how sorry I am for her. I understand about being gutted by BFNs..did the :witch: get her?

Cheering everyone on for a BFP in March!

Lol Allie. I know what you mean about being stressed about stress! It reminds me of that movie "His ISSUES have issues" :lol: .. And as for the drinking, A few glasses of Red Wine when you're not in the 2WW never did anything but good! (for your stress at least, plus it makes BD'ing WAY more fun) lol... I'm so awful. I'm only joking.. kind of ;)

I will let Yomo know! :hugs:

thanks for the update Bella, poor Yomo, totally understandable - will drop her an email on facebook!

well i'm still having heartburn though not as bad as earlier - more just a warm feeling in my throat at the moment.

Bit of lightheadedness and dizzy spells occasionally and having some light cramping this evening!

No spotting like last month yet thankfully!!

Allie maybe it's something to do with the moon or summat that our OH's are pissing us all off lol xx

OH MY GOSH!

I HAVE to tell you girls this.. This is CRAZY!

Okay here is a little background..

I was talking to my Mom the other day on the phone and she was telling me she had a dream that she was surrounded by giant snakes.. and she was terrified! She said that in her dream I came strutting up and grabbed the snakes around the throats and managed to get them all away from her. Weird I know.. but I figured it was just a dream... CHECK OUT this email I just got from my mom from facebook!!!

"There's a lady named Young that I work with, she's Korean. I was telling her about the dream I told you I had the other day about snakes. Do you remember? Well, after I told her about the dream, she told me that someone in my family is trying to get pregnant and will be pregnant soon..!!! I just about fell over, and said " How would you know that"? :D Hang in there k... I believe it to be true ..P>S
She's on my facebook friends list
Love, Mom"

OMG!

I know it's not that big of a deal.. but this lady has no idea who I am or anything about me. And my mom made SUCH a big deal about the dream because it was so vivid and she wanted to understand it. I just find it crazy! And it gives me a newfound sense of hope! My grandmother told me today she "feels" that I will be too!

Wow! What a crazy but very nice dream! Yay! I believe in that stuff!!!

Well girlies, I am now getting funny cramps in my left side, had them on right side yesterday during the day. I am 'period' tired. The tiredness you get the first full blown day of AF where you are tired and can hardly walk!!! When I have alot of time to come on here, everyone is in bed!!! LOL
Looking forward to see what kind of BD I can get in this weekend with the in laws coming tomorrow morning!!!
Hopefully we will BD tonight or first thing in the morning! The again tomorrow night or sunday early morning (when everyone is sleeping!)....I feel sneaky in my own home! LOL

Good evening everyone! I am home and relaxing after my pedicure and shopping. Both were very enjoyable and very therapeutic :flower:

Bella I totally believe in dreams like that. My DH's grandmother is Thai and every time she dreams about shooting stars, someone is pregnant. Every time she dreams about crows circling in the sky, someone is going to die....creepy but she is ALWAYS right. FX'd for you sweetie! Only a couple of days until you test right??

T4B2--have fun "sneaking" in your BDing this weekend...something about having to do it that way makes it so much more fun! :haha:

Hmmm seems very quiet in here this evening..hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->