Softcups

:hi: Icefire - It's probably quiet because it's almost 2am in the UK! I just popped on for a quick catch up and am now off to bed after my shift. Nite hun x

LOL :dohh::dohh: of course! I am such a moron LOL...

Goodnight Softcups ladies!

Wakey wakey rise and shine ladies!!!! :D

wow bella, how awsome, i cant wait till you test :hugs:

icefire glad you enjoyed your pedi and retail therapy:flower:

:wave: enjoy your weekend! xXx :hugs:

morning kids!!

wow Bella that's so cool! Hope that means good things for you and that bfp is gonna be here soon!!

Anyone do anything fun last night? Just watched Lost over here and was so exhausted last night couldnt keep my eyes open so went to bed at 10.30.

7dpo today, not much to report, loose BM this morning, tiny bit of heartburn but not enough that it's causing any discomfort! Headache and got a cold feel pants

No spotting so far like last cycle woo hoo other than that nothing!

I still think AF will come bang on time next week :(

Morning ladies-
Loads of pages to read through but have to get some shopping- boring grocery stuff- done and then I can settle down and catch up!
Ness- got your email late last night but wasnt sure whether to post again to your work address... hope you have a good morning hon- rest up and make sure you have lots of hot lemon and honey drinks!
Bella- so good news- am waiting patiently for that :bfp:

Catch you ladies in the afternoon
xxxx

Hi Min!

Have access to my emails but to be honest don't check them over the weekend - had enough of work during the week ha ha!

enjoy your grocery shopping chicken xx

Heya ladies! Ok, Im not about to read thru the pages(it's early here!), but how do Soft Cups work? AF is the most inconsistant person I know, and never comes on time! LOL!!! Right now Im taking Chasteberry Supplements. Just curious!!!!

:kiss:Renee:kiss:

Morning Sweet*Girls!

9 dpo today ;) gonna test tomorrow and the next day! Don't wanna test today and get my hopes shattered cuz it's way early. I'm praying !

Julie- Lol! Get lots of that BD in girl.. You're probably releasing the egg from your left side eh? :D

Allie- That's awesome about your DH's grandma! Tell her she needs to dream about shooting stars to help things along :) That would be cool wouldn't it? I honestly believe that Thai/Chinese/Japanese/Korean people are very very smart and they have all these cool medicines and legends (some of them) that are truly amazing!

Ness- Dizzy is great from yesterday! I'm sorry you have a cold.. :( but alot of women say that they feel that way before they find out! :happydance: FX'd that's the case!

Minimin-M2K-Kimmie ~ :happydance: Thanks girls! I'm excited.. almost TOO excited for not having any solid proof. But I'll take every shred of hope I can get. :hugs:

HunnieBee-

Hey doll.. You keep one on the bedstand and put it in right after your partner "finishes" ... they're little cup like things that hold the sperm inside you right against the opening of your cervix.. that way you're getting as many as them swimmin' as possible!

Morning Sweet*Girls!

9 dpo today ;) gonna test tomorrow and the next day! Don't wanna test today and get my hopes shattered cuz it's way early. I'm praying !

Julie- Lol! Get lots of that BD in girl.. You're probably releasing the egg from your left side eh? :D

Allie- That's awesome about your DH's grandma! Tell her she needs to dream about shooting stars to help things along :) That would be cool wouldn't it? I honestly believe that Thai/Chinese/Japanese/Korean people are very very smart and they have all these cool medicines and legends (some of them) that are truly amazing!

Ness- Dizzy is great from yesterday! I'm sorry you have a cold.. :( but alot of women say that they feel that way before they find out! :happydance: FX'd that's the case!

Minimin-M2K-Kimmie ~ :happydance: Thanks girls! I'm excited.. almost TOO excited for not having any solid proof. But I'll take every shred of hope I can get. :hugs:

OMG Bella I'm so excited for you! Praying for you honey :hugs:

Aww thanks hun, I hope that's the case for me! Felt a tiny amount of cramping earlier this morning after I'd posted that i hadn't felt anything, it's weird though it's nothing like AF cramping.

Feeling a bit sicky this morning now but probs cos I'm under the weather! xx

THX Bella!!! Since I never know when Im ovulating, can I still use them? OR do I HAVE 2 know when Im ovulating?

Morning all! Stuck in work today but all the systems are down so i have zip to do! Not feeling too bad today getting the old pull and pinch but i think its just eveything stretching and getting used to the bean. Still every little thing sends me running to the loo to check just in case :dohh: Was so tired last night from about 8pm i was sprawled on the sofa with my eyes 1/2 closed.

How is everyone else feeling this morning? any plans for the weekend? Anyone testing soon? :flower:

THX Bella!!! Since I never know when Im ovulating, can I still use them? OR do I HAVE 2 know when Im ovulating?

If you are not sure when you OV then use them everytime you BD in the middle of you cycle so from CD10 to the week before you think AF is. That was you will be sure to catch it.

Hi Raz! will be testing from Wednesday 11dpo.

So far not much as far as symptoms just:-

-twinges and very light cramps in uterus now and then
-toothache
-feel like I have a cold and have a headache
-heartburn that gets worse as the day goes on
-being a bit oversensitive
-feeling drained and very tired come 7pm at night!

Not really got any CM, no sore bb's unless I feel them then they feel a bit like I've bruised them for a few minutes.

But that's it really, feeling pretty sure AF will get me next week!

Raz that's awesome honey! :happydance:

Ness- Don't feel bad honey. As I look at it now.. my most "dominant" symptoms would have been before I even implanted. So I'm just hangin' on a prayer right now too.. I feel fine. But I'm just gonna wait and see :shrug: that's all ya can really do!

Hi Raz! will be testing from Wednesday 11dpo.

So far not much as far as symptoms just:-

-twinges and very light cramps in uterus now and then
-toothache
-feel like I have a cold and have a headache
-heartburn that gets worse as the day goes on
-being a bit oversensitive
-feeling drained and very tired come 7pm at night!

Not really got any CM, no sore bb's unless I feel them then they feel a bit like I've bruised them for a few minutes.

But that's it really, feeling pretty sure AF will get me next week!

Those symptoms are looking really good, i think my main one is that i am thirsty a lot which is in turn making me pee a lot, my (.)(.) are sore but they do feel heavy and my bra feels a bit tight. Still eating cheese like its going out of fashion (managed to convince DH to go to ASDA to get me more cheese last night. I think we brought about 5 different types as well as chicken stuffed with cheese for tea tonight :dohh:)

Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for both you and Bella :flower:

Hey ladies, I ordered the soft cups online, hopefully they work. Im @ the point to where I will try anything, Safe that is!!!! Hope everyone is doing fine.

i tried my softcups for the first time today for light flowAFand i have to say they are a lot less scary than they look to insert, and i cant feel them at all! heres hoping they work for the spermies too!

Where is Eve? She's been MIA!

Eveeeee... where are you?

:hi: Morning girls! How we all doing? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Ness and Bells!

Welcome HunnieBee :flower: I used my first softcup the other day and it was easy to insert etc, sure you'll get on just fine with them! Good luck!

AFM I got my 3rd High this morning on CBFM so hoping I get a Peak in the next coupla days. then I'll officially be in the 2ww, oh my days :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->