Softcups

Thanks Guys for the Good Luck for sneaking around my own house to BD this weekend with visitors. Needless to say I wanted to BD either last night or early this morning before DH went off to work, BUT he was in a pissy mood, came home late last night and up very early this morning. I never get up that early but I forced myself to in the hopes of BD. Well NOT! I am alittle upset right now as this is my peak day, my absolute most fertile day and we have only BD on CD14 and CD16. :cry: Thats it! My cervix is unbelieveably high and open but I am afraid by the time he comes home and BS with his parents who are visiting the egg would have been here and gone! :nope:
I am trying to keep an open mind, that we will catch it later tonight AND if I don't get a bfp this month (or the next few months), thats ok I didn't want another Holiday baby. I'm just looking for excuses. Well guys I will have my company shortly and really wont be on here at all. Have a Good Weekend!

Good morning ladies! Hope you all are having a good start to the weekend!:flower:

Going to be spending the day resting as much as possible and hopefully getting in some BDing again today. I have had EWCM for the last two days and again today so that eggy should be debuting at any moment, then I will officially begin the dreaded 2WW...ugh I hate that!

Hang in there Ness! I know what you mean about feeling like AF is going to get you right on time 1 1/2 weeks in advance...I already feel like that and I am right in the middle of OV...:nope:

Bella I can't wait until you start testing, especially since your mom's dream! And I keep hoping DH's grandmother is going to call me and tell me she saw shooting stars in her dreams...

Have a great day ladies!

Thanks Allie darling- hope you're having a good day and getting plenty of :sex: in!! xx

I want to test now soooo bad. I only got 2 tests though and doubt anything would show up at 9 dpo :shrug:

hold off til tomorrow hun be strong - only a few hours til bed time and then you will be able to test!xx

Okay I will :) I need to be. I've just been in a piss mood again today. I cried 3 times watching coyote ugly and that movie is about sexy dancing... so wtf? lol. I dunno. I'm just gonna hold off and pray!

I know what you mean bell - i feel really weepy today! OH has gone on a boys night out (starting at 5.30 our time ugh) and I'm on my own and I felt like a little kid trying to hold on to him before he went out ha ha, I'm really needy at the moment and don't know why!

you think I'll be ok to have a small glass of red wine?

Okay I will :) I need to be. I've just been in a piss mood again today. I cried 3 times watching coyote ugly and that movie is about sexy dancing... so wtf? lol. I dunno. I'm just gonna hold off and pray!

I dunno i get a bit upset in parts of that film too. Like when her dad gets hurt and when the bloke turns the lights off so she will sing . . .

We are watching a film tonight and i think i will stick to a horror to avoid the tears. Dont think i will cry watching Saw V lol

I know what you mean bell - i feel really weepy today! OH has gone on a boys night out (starting at 5.30 our time ugh) and I'm on my own and I felt like a little kid trying to hold on to him before he went out ha ha, I'm really needy at the moment and don't know why!

you think I'll be ok to have a small glass of red wine?

Enjoy your wine and make the most of girly time, watch the really soppy films that men hate (happy ones though like dirty dancing stay away from the likes of ghost!!)

My DH has lost his job last week (i know great time for a :bfp: or what!!) so has been a good house husband all week. The washing and ironing has been done and tonight i leave work to go home to a clean house and a cup of tea. If we could afford it i could get used to this! :coffee:

thanks Raz! just didnt know whether to risk it in the 2ww but then I suppose plenty of women have drinks before they even know they're pregnant if they're get pregnant accidentally!

implantation will only just be happening around now anyway if I have conceived so suppose it won't hurt!

great idea with the girly firm - I might watch Devil Wears Prada or Sex and the City movie :thumbup:

Come dine with me on Channel 4 at the moment which I love!

aww bless your DH!! would be ace to get used to having a househusband ha ha

Razcox! Enjoy it! If my DH was at home I would be lucky to get anything to eat or drink when I walk through the door! :( Enjoy Saw V!

Bella- we will keep you company- fear not! I hear you about watching normal tv and getting emotional- I am banning myself! I have to say I have not watched UC!

Ness- a small one wont hurt- Take it slowly and make it last! I'm here most of the evening- We have 4 weeks of Lost to catch up on- I am ssoooo tired- I am trying not to fall asleep and disrupt my nighttime sleep. DH came in drunk last night- and apart from the noise waking me up- he proceeded to snore, snort, and cackle in his sleep. I eventually pushed him out and he went into the spare room!

thanks Raz! just didnt know whether to risk it in the 2ww but then I suppose plenty of women have drinks before they even know they're pregnant if they're get pregnant accidentally!

implantation will only just be happening around now anyway if I have conceived so suppose it won't hurt!

great idea with the girly firm - I might watch Devil Wears Prada or Sex and the City movie :thumbup:

Come dine with me on Channel 4 at the moment which I love!

aww bless your DH!! would be ace to get used to having a househusband ha ha

Thanks hun! Also i think its 5 weeks before the baby starts to really share so i dont think one drink tonight will hurt. Besides isnt red wine good for you :)

Min - awww ha ha yep that'll be my OH in the early hours stumpling in and waking me up grr!!! Last night's Lost was ace!!! I was gutted when it ended!!

Thanks Raz - I never thought of that about baby sharing bloodstream! I think the odd glass or two of red is good for you cos of the antioxidants and iron contained in it!

Raz just visited your website that's in your signature - is that you in the picture, Rachel??

If so you're a gorgeous girl!!xx

Uhm so my husband left before I woke up this morning.. and just got HOME at 7:05 p.m.! He just came in and passed out on the couch. He didn't even bring his cell phone with him. NICE.

:growlmad:

OMG Bella I bet you're well pissed off!! I would be!!

OH's are being real assholes this week hey?!!I know mine is lol!

a woman in another thread just said that EWCM is a positive sign for a bfp and seems to be what most get before their bfp.....I haven't had any CM at all is that a bad sign...?

Ness- I am not sure that is for everyone- I have had no CM and then yesterday weird stuff that gushed out a few times. As I was out I didnt check till I got home but it had dried- I checked around wiping and it was all sticky, creamy and like cottage cheese- I think like you mentioned earlier in the week. Also how early do they see this CM?

getting weird AF like cramps :(

Not sure Min, I've had a little milky fluidy cm around 3-5dpo but only a small bit and nothing to write home about!

think same dpo as me or around the same anyway.

Just wondering if anyone has got a bfp and tiny amounts of cm. What about with your bfp's hun?? Did you have the same?

I had some very very light cramps this morning but nothing since, no twinges nothing! I'm truly deep down thinking that this isnt my month. Although a psychic told my sister that she saw her and a baby in June....that would make me about 12 weeks pregnant when I would start telling people if I caught on this month - we dont know anyone else who would be pregnant at that time and it's too short a time for me to give birth ha ha

^^ I cant remember with the EP as I wasnt monitoring. Just looking over my diary at 10dpo I had creamy and sticky CM (not quite EW but recall it being abundant) but only noticeable after "playing" around with DH- not penetration so I know it was me. :shy:
Then at 12dpo got a faint line on superdrug test with FMU. I noted this as Watery in my CM diary and continued to do so until 17dpo- which I think was around the time I got hcG done and found they were dropping. Hope that didnt confuse you- basically I didnt notice anything until around 12dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->