Softcups

Are your cramps like AF or more like twinges? Thats what I am getting- mostly twinges and then this afternoon more AF like ones- though it could be me needing to go for a No 2 which incidently has become more frequent- TMI sorry :shy:

thanks for the info about your CM - lol never thought I would ever say anything like that ha ha. One of the other ladies just posted saying that she didnt have sore bb's, no cm and no symptoms and she was late for AF and did a test which was positive. So there's hope for me yet!

I'm only 7dpo so very very early to feel I am out I know!!

Yeah I had twinges for the last 3 days, almost like sharp pains but not like mega painful, just so you notice them....then very very light cramps further up then AF pains if that makes sense? Like AF pains are pretty low down and constant dull aches and through my bum etc but this is really really light, only way I can describe it is like a turning over feeling - which I know isn't happening of course - but like a small movement....??

had a few this morning but nothing since

I just took a softcup out after bd'ing this morning and there was quite a bit of red blood in it. I just got a +ve opk this morning on cd15 and had a watery brown discharge yesterday. Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions for what might be going on.

Yeah, for sure. This last week.. let me tell you what. Makes me just wanna fall asleep and wake up in a few months when it's warm and I'm not so damn grouchy. lol..

I just devoured a chocolate bar with almonds. That helped, slightly :)

I just took a softcup out after bd'ing this morning and there was quite a bit of red blood in it. I just got a +ve opk this morning on cd15 and had a watery brown discharge yesterday. Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions for what might be going on.

not had it happen to me hun but i heard some women can spot around ovulation. Either that or you could have slightly scratched your vagina or cervix when putting the cup in - it's happened to others :flower:

bbdreams- as Ness said- I think you may have irritated your cervix somehow. Did it feel painful inserting or removing your Cup.

Ness- I know what you mean about the twinges. Apparently the fetilised egg can send signals to get the uterus expanding which we feel as tuggings, pulling etc...? :shrug:

I personally have had these both with and without pregnancies-- so I dont know for my case.

As you have not noticed them before I am keeping my fxd!

i used my softcups for the fist time today, do they make anyone else want to pee more,like when you have a tamponin or didnt i get it in quite right? i couldnt feel it at all when i had inserted it?

schnoodle-
I replied in your other post. How far are you putting it in? and how are you inserting? You may be putting it in wrong, I did a few times and I felt differently but didn't have to pee more.

bbdreams- as Ness said- I think you may have irritated your cervix somehow. Did it feel painful inserting or removing your Cup.

Ness- I know what you mean about the twinges. Apparently the fetilised egg can send signals to get the uterus expanding which we feel as tuggings, pulling etc...? :shrug:

I personally have had these both with and without pregnancies-- so I dont know for my case.

thanks Min! I never understand what people mean when they say 'pulling' or 'tugging' -does that mean it feels like someone is actually pulling your utuers? I've only felt the twinges - they're like very minor sharp 'pains' but not actual pain if that makes sense??

i have sort of 'twitches' if that makes sense not sure if that's the tugging everyone refers to...??

having 'gentle' dizzy spells at the moment but they're fleeting rather than a few seconds

i used my softcups for the fist time today, do they make anyone else want to pee more,like when you have a tamponin or didnt i get it in quite right? i couldnt feel it at all when i had inserted it?

yeah I've had that, but I always pee more after sex anyway

Just wanted to stop in and see how are you lovely ladies are...FX for you Bella hope you get a BFP soon..what wonderful spring gift that would be!!

As for me the only thing I am using this month is the softcups...no opks, no clomid, no metformin. I have a HSG this tuesday and I suspect all will be clear as I have had 2 chemicals in 4 months. BUt want to be sure. God bless all and can't wait to see more BFP!!

thanks Min! I never understand what people mean when they say 'pulling' or 'tugging' -does that mean it feels like someone is actually pulling your utuers? I've only felt the twinges - they're like very minor sharp 'pains' but not actual pain if that makes sense??

i have sort of 'twitches' if that makes sense not sure if that's the tugging everyone refers to...??

having 'gentle' dizzy spells at the moment but they're fleeting rather than a few seconds

I agree- not sure if it is twinges, tugging, cramps or what! I know I never noticed them before- but then prior EP I was not really taking note :( :shrug:
Mild Dizzy spells are good sign too- I had them in Dec- noted it in my diary! :happydance: for your upcoming :bfp: Fxd babe!:hugs:

I'm a disgrace to womankind! I couldn't help it. I took a test...
I had to pee and I knew there was one waiting.

And I think I just experienced my first evap ever. It was so faint you could barely see it. So I'm not getting too excited. But.. Wow. I almost peed my pants even SEEING anything other than that one little line. It was so so so so faint. But it was there. I tried to take a pic and it doesn't even show up!

So I'm not even taking it as anything right now.

[/QUOTE]

I agree- not sure if it is twinges, tugging, cramps or what! I know I never noticed them before- but then prior EP I was not really taking note :( :shrug:
Mild Dizzy spells are good sign too- I had them in Dec- noted it in my diary! :happydance: for your upcoming :bfp: Fxd babe!:hugs:[/QUOTE]

yeah it's diffucult to describe isnt it?! Ooooh well I'm psyched about the dizzy spells then!! Hope that means something for me, god how much is this 2ww dragging! well suppose it's almost the 1WW!!

Bella that's awesome..how many dpo are you?? FX its the beginning of your BFP!!:)

9dpo Reeds! I think so.. it was really thin, not fat like real positives. Like it was one of the outside edges. So Idk! I'm dissapointed in myself. But rather pleased that I experienced SOMETHING there. Even if it is evap. lol

Bring on tomorrow morning! :happydance:

Bells I just tested out of curiosity....either had an evap or a very very very faint bfp.....

idk though, will have to retest and see what happens hey?!

Omg! Wow Nessa :D That's awesome girl. Wouldn't be awesome if we all got pregnant around the same time and ended up with the same size bumps. :happydance: YAY babygirl! That's super exciting. Test again in the a.m.! I'm gonna :thumbup: and I figure, if I AM they'll notice at my Pap on monday! Getting a pap smear wont hurt a lil bubs if it's in there right? :shrug:

thanks Bella I'm so excited for us!! dont want to get my hopes up cos it could be an evap but it had a faint bit of colour and came up within the 5 minute time frame!

it would be so amazing to be pregnant at the same time comparing bumps!! One of the ladies in another thread things I may have ov'd around CD12 or CD13 based on my charting....which would put me around 9dpo....dont care as long as i see two nice lines soon lol!!

yep gonna test again first thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->