Softcups

Bella and Ness! OMG!!!!!! I am waiting in anticipation for tomorrow morning.
Which brand tests did you girls use?

Min - just a 10miu IC from Home Health UK or Access Diagnostics I can't remember which one!

maybe an implant dip at 4po on my chart (actually 5dpo) but one of the ladies on the Cyber Chick thread reckons I ov'd on either CD12 or CD13 which would actually put me at 9dpo.....quite frankly I don't care as long as its my bfp lol

Minimin- I used Exchange Select (military brand) mid stream test. :)

Sheesh I go away for an afternoon for :sex: and napping and Ness and Bella are working on their :bfp: when I get back! Girls I am sooo excited for you! I can't wait until tomorrow morning! I am keeping everything crossed (except my legs of course :haha:) I think I'm getting in some good BDing...once on CD 10, once on CD 12, once on CD 14 which was yesterday, and once today. Used softcups every time starting with CD 12. Possibly :sex: once more tonight but we are both getting a little tired:haha: Ness, I don't know how you did it! I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up...so tired of getting disappointed month after month:nope:

Hope you ladies are having a great night? Did anyone ever hear from Eve today?

WOOOHOOO can't wait for the morning!! FX for you Ness and Bell...BFP BFP BFP!
How exciting for you two..bumpbuddies together!!

Yay Bella and Ness- hope to see you both confirming BFPs in the morning xxx

Bella and Ness- Where are you lovely ladies- Did you test again :test:

Ohh come on Bella and Ness, would be great to have a few more bump buddies! Lets have a bumper crop of Nov softcup babies!

Ness - Thanks for the lovely comments and yes that is me in the photo.

IceFire - Good luck with the BDing :hugs:

AFM well i am up far too early as i needed to pee and then felt to sickly to get back to sleep. Also feel all bunged up like i am getting a cold and have LOTS of CM and i mean lots, like when we had BDed pre softcup LOL sorry maybe a bit TMI there! Anyway after a horid dream where i took another test and it was a :bfn: i had to POAS and i got this:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0129.jpg

Last time it was 1-2 so i dont think my HcG was right from the start, feeling really positive about this little bean now. :happydance:

WAKE UP bella and ness :rofl: :test:

Hope everyone ok, razcox dont u just love reading the words pregnant! :hugs:

We went cinema last night and watched the crazies, wasnt brilliant but was a nice evening with my fella

:flower:

ha ha ha morning girls!!

well 8dpo, tested again with FMU and the exact same line came up within the time frame so hoping over the next few days if I am pg the hcg will increase and I will get stronger lines!

Here is a picture of my test - it is VERY blurry but I can't get any closer with my camera

can you see it schnoodle?!

this is from this morning- excuse my window ledges they're getting glossed this week and look awful!

:happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: OMG I hope this is it.....watch it knowing me it'll just be a whole bad batch of IC's

:wohoo: Ness! I see something on yours! :yipee:

Fortunately I didn't get my hopes too high on that evap last night.. cuz it must have indeed just been an evap! 10dpo today and - test. So now I'm just waiting to see AF. Ya know whats sad though? It doesn't even bug me. I think I'm getting a bit numb to it all :shrug: ... But in any case. Looks like our Nessa is startin her BFP. :thumbup:

:wohoo: Ness! I see something on yours! :yipee:

Fortunately I didn't get my hopes too high on that evap last night.. cuz it must have indeed just been an evap! 10dpo today and - test. So now I'm just waiting to see AF. Ya know whats sad though? It doesn't even bug me. I think I'm getting a bit numb to it all :shrug: ... But in any case. Looks like our Nessa is startin her BFP. :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: thanks honey!! I don't know whether to believe it just yet though as I'm only 8dpo, if it gets darker then I'll know but just doesnt seem possible to me at the moment! I had a slight temp dip at 5dpo when I was getting those sharp twinges in my uterus....so maybe it's possible, just still don't think i'm gonna see darker a darker line!

Aww :hugs: so sorry you got a negative this morning - there's still hope though bells you're only 10dpo! I have everything cross that you get that :bfp: in fact I feel you may get it around when AF is due!

I'll pray you get it honey xxx

Have you heard from Eve btw? she's not been on in ages hope she's ok!!

No I haven't heard from her I wrote her on Facebook too and she hasn't replied. I'm starting to get worried!

hmmm strange, I hope she's ok! FX we hear from her soon, I know it was Saraya's birthday so maybe she's been busy with that??

Yeah that could be! :thumbup: hopefully she's alright and just busy.

how you feeling hun? Lets keep our PMA up - I'm feeling pretty sure that my tests don't mean anything so don't be too disheartened that you got a bfn today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->