Softcups

Ness- Looking good- I hope the line gets darker over the coming days!
Bella- your still nowhere near out yet so dont be disheartend!

Lots of CM today- lotiony type that makes me think AF kinda gush?
Been up early backing Cinnamon and Apple muffins and some "thomas the tank engine" ones for my nephew. Am off to my Mum's so wont be abck until around 10 tonight-
Have agood day girls and I'll catch you later xx

Hi Min!!

thank you honey - still too faint for me to believe it could be a bfp though......we shall see over the next few days hey?!

OMG I could just eat some muffins now I'm starving! only had breakfast an hour ago lol

ok so this is after tests have dried - opk with green handle and blue handle is pg test

it hasnt disappeared or got any lighter or darker

Omg stuff the window ledges i see a BIF FAT POSITIVE!!! :hugs:

when u due? :wohoo:

Bella sweetheart im sorry you got a neg test :( i hope it is just too early for the hcg to show :hugs:

defInitely see the line on your green one & I'm on my iPhone :)
just had a major flare up argument with DH- he's such a lazy arse sometimes! I asked hom to fld the blankets on sofa & get rid of his hot water bottle & he huffed and said 'fir fuck sake Min' well fuck sake him!! He as only watching tv- this led into a full row about hoe he thinks he dies do much for me- like my butt he does- cos he's paying bills- but I'm still getting all food- etc even tho I'm Outta work! Forget that I cook & clean, & lk afta his health cos he's too lazy to worry bout it- Grrrrhhhhhhh I hope this isn't PMS a wee early!!!!

oh min men are such ass holes sometimes!! All our OH's seem to be such gits this week!! maybe it's man pms time....xx

My due date with kaden was 21st nov :hugs: this time last year i was the happiest girl alive getting a bfp...amazing what a year can do...oh shurrup cat this isnt about you :rofl:...ness just got a :bfp: :happydance:

youll be nearlu due by the time i even open me legs again :rofl:

November 20th!!! Sagitarius right??? Oh Ness I hope this it!! Are you going to wait & test with SD brand using FMU?

oh min men are such ass holes sometimes!! All our OH's seem to be such gits this week!! maybe it's man pms time....xx
Thanks Ness - he doesn't half get o my nerves- I wish I could walk away for a few weeks & see how he likes that!!

My due date with kaden was 21st nov :hugs: this time last year i was the happiest girl alive getting a bfp...amazing what a year can do...oh shurrup cat this isnt about you :rofl:...ness just got a :bfp: :happydance:

youll be nearlu due by the time i even open me legs again :rofl:

awww thank you darling!! I still dont think it's a real bfp lol!

wow honey I bet it feels a lifetime ago what you've been through! :hugs:

I'll be cheering you on lady!!! :flower:

Min - I have two superdrug tests in my drawer but gonna wait a few more days before testing with one of those! Well my birthday is 3 November and I'm a Scorpio but I'm not really up with the kids on star signs lol and dont know when they change to different signs

Thanks Ness - he doesn't half get o my nerves- I wish I could walk away for a few weeks & see how he likes that!!

I know what you mean hun, see how they manage without their lovely wives/gf's hey?!

Bleeding hell, I go away for one night and look what I miss!

Ness!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I really think that is the start of your BFP lady! Yey for you!!

Bella - I hope it's just too early to detect hcg for you and that you get your bfp in a few days :hugs:

Too right ness! Wuldbt get a darn thing done!! Think dates change round 22/23rd so actually may also b a Scorpio!! Think your rght to wait- keep load using thehpt @ opks! I soooohope this it babe xx

Bleeding hell, I go away for one night and look what I miss!

Ness!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I really think that is the start of your BFP lady! Yey for you!!

Bella - I hope it's just too early to detect hcg for you and that you get your bfp in a few days :hugs:

ha ha ha thanks Kimmy!!! I'm i shock, it still feels like I'm not allowed to believe it just yet and I won't until I see stronger lines!! Not telling OH either til I'm absolutely sure!

Too right ness! Wuldbt get a darn thing done!! Think dates change round 22/23rd so actually may also b a Scorpio!! Think your rght to wait- keep load using thehpt @ opks! I soooohope this it babe xx

ha ha my OH lost ability to look after himself after I moved in - I remind him constantly that I'm not his mother lol

not telling Mark til I'm sure, just in case it 'goes away' if you know what I mean! xx

I hope it sticks for you Nessicle :)

We're about the same stage, so its great to see you getting off the TTC bench hopefully onto the 1st Tri one! :D

:dust: to everyone, esp to those of us in the hideous limbo that is the 2WW! LOL

Delly xxx

thank you Delly!! I hope this isnt just a fluke - somehow I think it is.....still having light cramps and 'tugging' but don't hurt, think this is a good sign!! eek!

It's horrible isnt it?

I keep getting sore boobs and cramping and I'm analysing everything to give me a clue LOL :witch: isnt here till 19th so its doing my nut!

Is it a good thing I have cramps and sore boobs? Is it a sign :witch: is on her way! ARGH!!! I'm a rational person but I've become obsessed, like you say every little tug etc.

I have the same 10miu hpts as you have and I have resisted the urge so far! I think I may crack em open at the end of the week!

Fingers crossed for you that it isnt a fluke and when you crack out the big gun HPTs you get a :bfp:

Delly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->