Softcups

Awww girls. Thank you.. I do too. :) I'm fine, I'm very calm about it. I think that I almost expect a BFN every month anymore, I just don't know if it can happen for me. But that's okay, I'm thankful for all the things I have. It would be silly of me to be angry if it doesn't happen. :thumbup:

But ness, I think it looks great for you honey. I'm hoping it darkens up each day! That's very exciting sweetie. :hugs:

Sorry for the gate crash but could someone explain soft cups to me? xxx

You insert them immediately after sex to keep the sperm at the opening of the cervix. That way you're getting the maximum amount of them on their way to the egg.

It's shaped like a cup with a flexible ring. You pinch it flat and insert it pushing toward your lower back. It cups all the sperm where it needs to be.

it WILL happen Bella I just know it!! I have every faith and I'm gonna pray for you if that's ok??

the time I will believe my bfp is when I see the words PREGNANT on a digi lol

Yes :) You can pray for me. I would love that!
I don't blame you, I think I would feel the same way about it. I'd be scared to even aknowledge it was positive I think. lol.

But like I said Ness.. I really feel that this is your month!

thank you Bells! Will put in some requests with God :)

yeah I'm pretty scared to acknowledge it really, havent mentioned a thing to OH don't want to get his hopes up just in case!

Ness-Congratulations looks like a BFP to me!!!! :happydance:

I still haven't ovulated yet!!! :sex: Everyother day waiting for positive opk now.

Good luck everyone! x

thank you Jen!!! as i said to the other girls I dare not believe it yet!

had some lightheadedness today and some really really light cramps but from what I've read this is pretty normal right through to 12 weeks for some women!

:) Ness. I've got a smile stuck on my face today for you. I'm so anxious!

I've had bad diarrhea today :( sorry for the TMI! But it's a bummer because it makes me think that my "symptoms" may have been a virus or something that my body is getting rid of.

It's bad :( Like water! WAY tmi! But sheesh!

((Bella))

I hope your tum feels better soon!! Arrowroot biscuits are good for your symptoms, it settles your tum, also a nip of spirit, spoon of sugar and warm water. (I've had a gastric bypass and get what you have ALOT!)

I find my tum gets really bad as my hormones change :(

Ness-when you going to get out the FRER or CBD?

Jen-I hope your OPK gives you a + soon, it can change in a matter of hours so hopefully be any moment now!!!

:) Ness. I've got a smile stuck on my face today for you. I'm so anxious!

I've had bad diarrhea today :( sorry for the TMI! But it's a bummer because it makes me think that my "symptoms" may have been a virus or something that my body is getting rid of.

It's bad :( Like water! WAY tmi! But sheesh!

aww you're a darling!! I feel so happy today but I just dont think it's true lol!

I've just had an upset tummy too, had a baked potato with philadelphia (read on internet it's fine to have cream cheese phew!) but creamy stuff doesnt really agree with me!

Bell you do know that diarrhea can be a symptom??

Thank you Starcrossed! I'm going to have to do something I'm miserable :( I appreciate the tips :hugs:

((Bella))

I hope your tum feels better soon!! Arrowroot biscuits are good for your symptoms, it settles your tum, also a nip of spirit, spoon of sugar and warm water. (I've had a gastric bypass and get what you have ALOT!)

I find my tum gets really bad as my hormones change :(

Ness-when you going to get out the FRER or CBD?

Jen-I hope your OPK gives you a + soon, it can change in a matter of hours so hopefully be any moment now!!!

have decided to wait til i see darker lines over the next few days and then do my superdrug early tests, if they come up then itll be digi time!!

Thank you Starcrossed! I'm going to have to do something I'm miserable :( I appreciate the tips :hugs:

lemonade that has gone flat is good for upset tummy's too - that and arrowroot biscuits!

Ness- I read that it's generally only later in pregnancy that you would have it. So :shrug: ..

I'm sorry you're tummy is giving you the run around too.. Cream cheese is fab! Thankfully you dont have to give that up.. I'd be sad.

and thanks girls :hugs: I've never heard of arrowroot biscuits, but I'll try the lemonade and the sugar w/ warm water!

Good morning ladies!!

Ness I definitely see a line on that test...looks like an early :bfp: honey!!

Hang in there Bella I know what you mean about expecting a BFN every month now...I am starting to wonder if it can happen for me as well....LTTTC sucks!! Hopefully its just too early!

Well CD 16 is here and I am having weird twinges on my left lower side this morning so I'm thinking I have OV'd....hope we BD'd enough but with having to take meds with being sick and all I just don't feel really great about this month....ugh I hate this...

Love and lots of :dust: ladies!!

Ness- I read that it's generally only later in pregnancy that you would have it. So :shrug: ..

I'm sorry you're tummy is giving you the run around too.. Cream cheese is fab! Thankfully you dont have to give that up.. I'd be sad.

and thanks girls :hugs: I've never heard of arrowroot biscuits, but I'll try the lemonade and the sugar w/ warm water!

oh really I didnt know that, :( I'm still holding out hope for you Bella xx

you should be able to get arrowroot biscuits from health food shops :flower:

thank you Allie!! Hope you catch the eggy this cycle!! :dust: to you!!

Thanks Ness!!!

Bella I am sorry you feel crummy today hon. Stomach upset is miserable. I hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->