Softcups

Bella thats what i had last week, it doesnt half nock you about, i lost 4Ib in weight in days just by going to the loo, i was sick also, i hope u feel better soon :hugs:

ness i would have been more surprised if u wernt pregnant with how much sex u had! i think you should go and treat your man for all the effort he put it :rofl:

unfortunatly there is no way ross would sex straight for 10+ days, his "tiggy" just doesnt work under too much pressure :rofl:

:rofl: cat you have a point, my OH worked very hard he he!

i'm actually dreading testing tomorrow in case there's nothing there!

Hey all again, did anyone else have trouble getting on about 1 hour ago???

Ness - I can see a line and will be keeping my fingers crossed that it gets nice and dark over the next few days. I am sure you are drewing a :bfp: though.

Bella - Sorry your tummy is upset, hope sure feel better soon :hug: Also dont give up yet 10DPO is still very early and i wouldnt test that early as my body doesnt seem to work that quick with the HcG and would prob give a :bfn: even if later its a :bfp:

Icefire - Keep the PMA hun, its a hard slog sometimes this TTC lark but the prize is worth it in the end :hugs: What is it they say like 90 % of people will concieve in an 18 month period?? Sometimes it just takes a little longer to get there, it just means you will appreiate (sp?) it that much more x

thanks Raz!! hoping it'll get stronger I'm not getting my hopes up til I see it stronger!

Thanks a bunch girls :hugs: :friends: I'm feeling alot better now than I was earlier! I hope that 10dpo is too early, that would be amazing. Especially since I've already accepted defeat, it would be a wonderful surprise! I'm just gonna take it one day at a time. :thumbup: That's all ya can do!

Hope you're all doing fabulous today, I'm gonna make supper. Stuffed pork loin I'm thinking.. Mmm Mmmm!

oooh your dinner sounds amazing Bella!!

we're making gluten free lasagne and chips!! yuuurmmmmyyy!!! Don't know what OH is having cos I could eat the lot right now ha ha

Well i am off the diet and to celebrate the :bfp: we are having dominoes pizza :happydance:. Not had take out for two months so its a nice treat

oooh so jealous Raz!! I can't have pizza cos of my coeliac but before I was diagnosed I had pepperoni passion with a bbq sauce base instead of tomato. O.M.G. it was heaven!!!!

Foooood! DH and me have just had chinese, yum yum yum!

:hugs: Bella, hope you're feeling better soon.

Ness I can't wait to see tomorrows test! :wohoo:

Thanks for the encouragement Raz...I needed it.

Bella:cry: I wish I knew what to say besides "keep you chin up". I know that that phrase and the other usuals when TTC (such as "it will happen when its time") get old and extremely irritating very quickly. Hang in there girl it will happen for you!

Ness I can't wait to see the pic of your :bfp: tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

:happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: OMG I hope this is it.....watch it knowing me it'll just be a whole bad batch of IC's

Ness, I find it hard to believe that you would get a bad batch of tests. I think you got your :bfp:, there is no way you should get all "false" positives!! I, myself, can't tweak well so I do not see a line. BUT I have faith in your BD routine and all the ladies that can see it! Hope to see that line get darker!!! :happydance:

Post more pics up as you POAS!!! :flower:

hi ladies! i'm back in the game, congrats on all your bfps! went a whole month without worrying about ttc and then AF started yesterday and i was very upset, now i'm back like shaq! hahahaha!
so is anyone using preseed with the softcups? i just ordered some preseed and am excited to use it.

hi ladies! i'm back in the game, congrats on all your bfps! went a whole month without worrying about ttc and then AF started yesterday and i was very upset, now i'm back like shaq! hahahaha!
so is anyone using preseed with the softcups? i just ordered some preseed and am excited to use it.

I used both this cycle and its worked for us! The other time i got a :bfp: it was with using pre seed as well so i think the stuff is great :happydance:

GREAT! that makes me happy. did you put the preseed in the cup? or not? i know some girls have. and did you use alot? how much?
i need to know all the details :rofl: i'm starting a whole new pregnancy regimen this cycle complete with PMA.

Foooood! DH and me have just had chinese, yum yum yum!

:hugs: Bella, hope you're feeling better soon.

Ness I can't wait to see tomorrows test! :wohoo:

thanks Kimmy and Allie! just done one now and there's hardly anything there....must be cos there's not much hcg atg the moment anyway and my pee will be realy diluted at this time of day....

:hi: mamaxm! I'm using soft cups and conceive plus this cycle (i think conceive plus is similar to preseed) and I use a bit on DH during foreplay then put a little in the cup before I put that in. I've heard less is definitely more! Good luck!

:happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: OMG I hope this is it.....watch it knowing me it'll just be a whole bad batch of IC's

Ness, I find it hard to believe that you would get a bad batch of tests. I think you got your :bfp:, there is no way you should get all "false" positives!! I, myself, can't tweak well so I do not see a line. BUT I have faith in your BD routine and all the ladies that can see it! Hope to see that line get darker!!! :happydance:

Post more pics up as you POAS!!! :flower:

thank you tryfor :flower:!! I will poas first thing tomorrow morning, just scared in case there's nothing there lol if you go to the preg test gallery my pics are in there, I updated the pics this afternoon let me know if you see it!

I promise to post pics as I go along :thumbup:

Nessa that will be it hun, don't worry! It's so early for you so evening wee will be diluted to buggery! I'm sure tomorrow morning first wee will be much better.

:hi: mamaxm! I'm using soft cups and conceive plus this cycle (i think conceive plus is similar to preseed) and I use a bit on DH during foreplay then put a little in the cup before I put that in. I've heard less is definitely more! Good luck!

i used conceive+ too - just as a lube for me, glad you said less is more lol I didnt use tons as it's quite watery! it's actually the only lube I've used that hasnt given me thrush! added bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->