Softcups

:flower: Sabrina I hope you feel better, and please keep your chin up!! What I keep thinking in the back of my mind, in case of my lack of a bfp, is the due dates for which they would be born would be near the holidays. I think I just make excuses up so it doesn't as bad, even though it still does. BUT you still have fabulous odds of getting your bfp this cycle. Everyone one of us is different, some will get their bfp at 7dpo and others and 20dpo. My fingers are crossed for you! :hugs:

CD19 for me today, and my cervix is still open I can still put my finger in there, along with my crazy amount of CM still there, yay! I am hoping I can get my DH to BD tonight when he comes home for good measure and maybe a little tomorrow too! :winkwink:

GREAT! that makes me happy. did you put the preseed in the cup? or not? i know some girls have. and did you use alot? how much?
i need to know all the details :rofl: i'm starting a whole new pregnancy regimen this cycle complete with PMA.

Well i brought the pre sealed little tubes that only had one amount this time. I put that in then we BDed then i put the softcup in. Figured it helped it to all 'mix' together that way what with the movement an all!

Greetings mamaxm!

I am also using preseed with the softcups. This is my first month using them, and I use the preseed as a lube for me (def used too much the first time as it was like a hose sprayed in there :rofl:) Seriously though, less is definitely more! Good luck to you!!

Nessa I've just read my post about conceive plus back and it just sounds wrong me putting it on DH :haha: But you know what I mean...Makes the hand luvin better for him and then it goes in me anyway! :rofl: I also found it quite runny so only used a little. Oh god, I must officially be part of this group now (I just wrote all that without putting TMI at the end: :haha:

:rofl: Kimmy you've settled in to the tmi group quite well!

I know what you mean though :thumbup: I put a bit on me and a bit on OH then he 'inserts' lol I tried to put it the most non-rude way ha ha

hahaha! it should be here in a few days, i'm excited to try it! didn't use scs this past cycle and really regret it, i love the little guys. bd'ing is way less messy. i've started drinking grapefruit juice everday too, ugh! it's so gross! i hold my nose and force a glass down. and i'm taking a bvitcomplex so i'm hoping maybe this month will be the month. i'm so frustrated with this continuous cycle of hope and effort and then disappointment.

:rofl: Kimmy you've settled in here quite nicely :haha:

mamaxm I also share your frustration!! FX'd that this is our :bfp: month!!

Ness I can't wait to "see" you in the morning lady!! So excited for you!!

Bella, Eve, Min, and the rest of the softcups ladies, hope you all had a great weekend! Talk to you ladies in the morning!!

Love and :dust: to everyone!!:happydance::happydance:

:wave: Just wanted to say hi and congrats on the possible BFP for ness! Its always so hard to catch up on here for me lol! I think everyone else is on a diff time zone (duh..most of you are overseas)!

I am just waiting to Ov.. twiddling my thumbs and wondering why my temp is rising even though I am still spotting from AF :shrug:

Softcups are DEFINITELY going to be used this time around for sure! I might even try it with him coming into the SC and inserting it that way...and maybe putting my feet up for gravity to work its magic, that way the spermies will completely bypass the vagina all together.. Ooh and then I can orgasm after to suck em all up! :rofl:

My only thing is, I feel like, if he comes into the SC and THEN I try to insert it, I feel like thats a mess in the making.. Has anyone else tried it without spilling it all over the place? I usually insert the SC while still sitting in bed.

:dust:

Morning ladies!
Feel like I had lots to catch up on! Ness- I'm waiting on your update!!

10DPO and I am sick of this! I had two small glass' of wine in protest yesterday- of course racked with guilt this morning! I am tired of this cycle of hope, excitement and despair!

I know I shouldnt be giving up hope. On another note I think there were some spots-two light brown ones on my knickers when I came home last night (around midnight). Not quite bright red or proper brown and just two spots.IB?? last time I had this was I think with the EP :( Not sure it is IB but looked weird :shrug:
Kita- not sure about the mess- we always use it after regular bd!

Better get out of bed and dressed-

Bella, eve, M2K, Ness, Kita and Allie- hope your well this lovely morning

just got a :bfn: on my 10mui IC-urrgghhh what was I thinking?

Morning Ladies :flow:

Hope everyone had a great night.. I'm headed back to the doctors today! Going to get violated. I hate Pap Smears :growlmad:

Please pray that everything is okay :thumbup: I'll be on later.

:hugs: to all of you.

Morning guys!!

so I poas like I promised....

Zilch. Nothing at all....there was a shadow after the 5 mins time but obviously this was out of the time frame and was just a grey shadow....hardly anything visible on an opk....I don't get it...I knew it was too good to be true!!

I've started cramping today, they're stronger than what i got around 5dpo, perhaps this is implantation for me and the tests I took at the weekend were just flukes after all. Got a headache today and feel so tired and stuffy, think I'm defo getting a cold :(

Oh well, AF is due on Saturday so if she doesnt turn up then I'll test but if she does then on to cycle 3! Will have to pick myself up and dust myself off like everyone else does :flower:

Min dont beat yourself up, it was just one - I had one at the weekend too. Wish I'd drowned myself in wine now lol..

xx

Ness- I'm so proud of you! Like you said though, it's not over yet..

And I love that PMA from you. :friends: Everything will be alright! Either way..

Good luck Bella! :hugs:

Ness- I know it was just one- but like you I feel to drown myself! Having a low PMA day today- still off out in an hour and maybe some Yoga if I can get to the Studio this evneing.

Hows your day looking?
xx

Ness- I'm so proud of you! Like you said though, it's not over yet..

And I love that PMA from you. :friends: Everything will be alright! Either way..

Thanks darling! Well suppose we just have to get on with it hey?! If AF shows on Saturday then it's another month and only 2 weeks til ovulation from there so it's not the end of the world.

Suppose you never know hey - perhaps god was giving me an early sign that this could be it this month either that or a sign to keep going :hugs:

How are you feeling today other than looking forward to your pap :haha:
xx

Good luck Bella! :hugs:

Ness- I know it was just one- but like you I feel to drown myself! Having a low PMA day today- still off out in an hour and maybe some Yoga if I can get to the Studio this evneing.

Hows your day looking?
xx

I tell you something Min if AF shows on Saturday I'll be getting drunk that's for sure lol

Keep up that PMA AF isn't here yet we have to be strong girls! We're all in the same position now just a waiting game to see if we have done it this month. We can be strong! :hugs:

Just working today hun so if you want to drop me an email feel free to :flower:

chin up xx

:) I'm feeling alright. Sick to my stomach, have been since last night and it didn't stop all through the night. I slept with a trash can next to the bed out of fear that I'd be sick. But when I got up it was a little better. Haven't eaten today.. can't bring myself to just in case it makes my tummy bad again. Other than that.. just NOT looking forward to my pap! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->