Softcups

Good luck Bella, I'm sure everything will be fine! :hugs:

Ness good for you on the PMA hun! That's the way forward! :hugs:

ness its still very early days if af isnt due until saturday! keep your chin up! as for the cold....i think thats a good sign, im completely loaded with the cold and have researched a bit (as i do with everything) and this is a regular thing in the early days of pregnancy! so everything crossed for ya hun!

ness its still very early days if af isnt due until saturday! keep your chin up! as for the cold....i think thats a good sign, im completely loaded with the cold and have researched a bit (as i do with everything) and this is a regular thing in the early days of pregnancy! so everything crossed for ya hun!

Hi honey!

Thank you :flower:

that's very true it is early days and still in the running especially since I've had positives on 2 IC's :thumbup:

I really hope the cold and feeling under the weather is a good sign then for me too darling! *please God*

Also having lightheadedness/light dizzy spells now and then, still having sharp twinges in uterus and some cramps and feeling drained. xx

Sorry girls, been busy all weekend, congrats on the bfps's (I'm including you there Ness)!

Bella - good luck hon, I hope all goes well.

Where's Eve? Whats happening with everyone?? xxx

Aww thanks Helly darling!

Still won't be convinced the lines were anything til I see definite positives and what with this mornings lack of lines I'm not sure!

I havent seen Eve for nearly a week now, I hope she's ok!! xx

Oh come on girls!! I've only been gone for a couple of days lol It was Saraya's birthday party yesterday and I've spent the last few days running around organising. After the party last night I was so tired we were in bed at 10:30, I woulda been there at 8 only Saraya wasn't ready to go to bed!!! Still exhausted, surrounded by wrapping paper and left over food... loadsa dishes to do, need to go out and get nappies... want to get back into bed!!

ha ha ha I said that it was Saraya's birthday and that you'd probs been very busy - we can't help it if we missed you Eve! :flower:

I'm totally bushwhacked! I'm sitting here next to the fish tank staring at the fish half asleep... I MUST GET READY... I need to get nappies, I must get dressed... I must tidy... I CAN'T BE F**KED!! LOL

lol chop to it lady!! You're not missing anything on here ha xx

Good morning ladies!

Ness keep up that PMA:flower: I am going to need it the next two weeks. Bella, I hope your Pap goes all right...I hate those! As for me, I am 1-2 dpo. Last night my cervix was slightly lower, firmer, and more closed, and my EWCM has dried up, so I am guessing I ovulated either Friday or Saturday. Hope I BD'd enough. Time will tell.......

Eve sounds like Saraya's birthday was a real blast lol...hope you get some rest time today!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Kita, I think there wouldn't be a problem with using the softcups that way, thats what I was looking into too!! I feel I won't miss a drop, less messy and good for him. For some reason he doesn't find it AS pleasureable to release 'inside' I think because all these years we used the pull out method and I grabbed him to finish him and it just feels better for him, HOWEVER we are trying to conceive so he'll do what he needs to do BUT when I mentioned we can do things his way and then I'll just hold the SC there he said "Ummm No!" LOL (This just may be Too Much Info for you ladies!) :haha: And sperm lives for several hours ourside the body as long as its warm such as on the skin! Since this is your TTC efforts and your body, do whatever you are comfortable with!

Ness, :hugs: it's still early for you. You BD so much this month that I can't imagine that the egg wouldv'e had a chance to dodge any sperm at all!!!!

Sabrina, paps are fun aren't they? NOT! Good Luck and it's over in a few minutes! How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling much better! :flower:

CD20 and 2DPO and my cervix is still open but only slightly. My opk from this morning is just as super positive as it was two days ago on CD18. I swear I am going to take a picture of my opk's when I use them up! I have to use them because they won't be good for next cycle since they expire 30 days after opening. But I have heard of many women having positive opks for days after O. Just interesting to watch! :winkwink:

I need to :shower: and do :laundry: then I hope to straighten my house up and get out and do something!! I, solemly swear, I will not sit and obsess throughout my 2WW!!! Yeah Right! :haha:

ha ha good point tryforbaby2 we did bd alot this cycle !!! Lol got this image of an egg being chased round my fallopian ha ha

Ha Ha Ha! I am picturing it also! I picture it bobbing and a weaving (swerving) to try to dodge some sperm but there are millions and millions of sperm against one tiny little eggy no bigger than the period at the end of this sentence!!

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: :)

Morning all bella hope the pap goes as well as can be i hate them!!! :hugs:

Ness- im also confused ...hoping it just to early, hope AF stays away! :hugs:

Hey eve. eint it just knackering? birthdays they are so excited its exhausting :hugs:

icefire, helly. confused, min...hey ladies :hugs:

Today im feeling down boohoo :cry: i saw a baby boy wearing the same hat AND outfit i had brought kaden it nocked me for 6, for a split second i imagine he was kaden :cry: as a mother my heart aches for him, i just NEED to cuddle him grrrr i hate these days! :sadangel:

M2K, I am not good with things to say when it comes to this. I am very sorry for your loss. He was absolutely beautiful.:hugs:

Aww thanks ladies, i guess im gonna have days like this for along time to come yet...doesnt help that im not TTC till sept grrrr :lol: me sooo broody :baby:

what u all having for tea, i need some insperation LOL trying to eat healthy, was thinking of a oven baked jackey potato, salad, with some grilled chicken!

best of luck for testing tomorrow ness :hugs: xXx

Thank you Cat! I'm having frequent dizzy spells today, felt a bit queasy but not as though I'm going to be sick and feel sooo tired, I've actually just booked half a day holiday for Thursday and a full day on Friday - wish I could book the rest of the week off but it's too short notice!!

Also got metallic taste.....

Well having sunday roast (on a monday lol) at OH's parents - we go every Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->