Softcups

Ness- I am with you on the not temping- feeling like it is a chore now! LOL and typically this month I have actually got better at taking my temp at the same time! I tended to not time it the same and think it made my chart jump about. Will you go with the NTNP approach?

Losing someone you are close to is such a hard thing but I have to keep remembering that it is making me stronger. Sometimes I think my Ep and MC babies are keeping him company and thats why they had to leave this earth early :)

yeah your dad needed his grandbabies for company xxx

Hey ladies!

Well I have half the tidying done, just went down the lane and took the balloons down - the weather is so beautiful :D
I'm still exhausted from the party lol

How is everyone, I haven't had time to read back and find everything I missed!

Bella and ness the temps are looking good! here is my chart from this cycle:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Keeping everything crossed for you both that those temps stay high x

Minimin - So sorry for you loss, as you say your dad has your lovely angel babies to care for :hugs:

AFM - well very sick this morning and had to dash to the sink a couple of times, not actually sick but god my stomach was tring! Still i am strangely pleased by this and i am taking it as a good sign. Told my boss as work this morning because i looked like death and she is the type of boss to notice and worry, i will wait for a bit to make it public knowledge though. Hope no one minds me hanging round in TTC, but want to keep in touch with everyone and see how people are getting on x

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Eve hun yeah there'd be too much for you to read back on lol

Erm well a few of us are in the final week of the 2ww. I'm on 10dpo now, got a faint positive on two tests over the weekend but nothing since. Was convinced it was positive - don't know whether you saw the pics? Have attached for you to look at anyway (opk at top). Nothing on IC's since then though! Nothing on Superdrugs either.

Bella's chart is looking fab, nice dip at 7dpo she thinks she's out but I have faith. I think I am out and she is having faith for me so we're really struggling to keep our PMA at the moment!

Min is having a hard time today as it's the 4th anniversary of her father's death xxx sending her huge hugs today!

think I have missed a bit but not sure....anyone care to add??

oooh Raz do you think the ID was at 4dpo - looks like my chart (except I was actually 5dpo ff put it as 4dpo)....

Bella it's looking good for us!!

sorry you're feeling so sickly hun!! Get plenty of ginger products to help! I find when I have tummy bugs and feel sick ginger ale helps especially when it's gone flat xx

Eve you're lucky. It's freezing here today! Soak up that awesome weather :thumbup: ..

Ness summed up it pretty well ..We're all just waiting! Either on "O" or on results. ;)

Glad to have ya back hunnie.

Hiya Eve, glad you're starting to recover from the fun ion Sunday, hope you and Saraya had a fab day! x

Hi hunnies :D

hope your all ok! Still got my fingers crossed for u ladies waiting on that :bfp: :thumbup:

I've just spent all morning writing out my C.V and am going to look for a job, i need to earn some ££££ so i can stop relying on ross's money cus it eint fair, although he dont complain bless him!

erm, technical question -

I have been using mooncup for AF this month and have found can only insert if squatting.

How do you insert it after BD without squatting and spermies running down legs???

I've never used a mooncup so can't answer that I'm afraid! Softcups are different to mooncups and they're very easy to insert whilst laid down, hope someone can help though!!

Hi hunnies :D

hope your all ok! Still got my fingers crossed for u ladies waiting on that :bfp: :thumbup:

I've just spent all morning writing out my C.V and am going to look for a job, i need to earn some ££££ so i can stop relying on ross's money cus it eint fair, although he dont complain bless him!

thanks Cat! Still BFN's for me, don't know why I bother testing so early I just cant help it lol

Ooh what sort of job you looking for? xx

Well I have PMA for you all. I don't even know if I'm on for this cycle with all the shit between Chris and I?

how's things been over the weekend hun with you and Chris?

Things were.... up and down. There were periods of intense fighting and vice versa. It's like he's wrestling with something right now. And I'm getting the brunt of it. So I laid it out for him, I can't keep trying. He asked with what and I said "you". He gets it, I do so much and I need something in return. Everything is good... right now, but my fertile starts this weekend.... so I guess it's a wait and see thing

Im not fussed with the job but im qualified beauty therapist, reflexologist, hot stone therapy and swedish masseuse so wouldnt mind working in a salon maybe...just want my own money yano?

hope u and chris sort things out eve :hugs:

Eve- :hugs2: I hope things work out hon.. I'm sure they will. Keep the faith.. it does sound like he's wrestling with something right now.. but hopefully he gets the inner conflict resolved!

I just finished cleaning up :dishes: :laundry: ..now I'm having some funky :af: style cramps, but they're pretty dull.. I just went to the bathroom and had some gross looking yellow/green snotty looking discharge. It was stringy and blob-ish. Bleck! wtf.

At least I know it's not an infection or anything, since I just saw the gyno yesterday.. but i have no idea what it is. My cervix is higher than I've ever felt it, but I'm checking at a diff time that usual.. and it's closed tight! :thumbup: I'm having totally mixed signals here.

M2k- Hope you get a job hun :flow: Its nice to have that feeling of independence!

Hiya Eve, nice to see your back!!! I hope your dd's party went great! Whenever my DH and I have a little Tif/fight I try to make it right even if that means I apologize when I know I am right for the sake of Ovulation! Crazy, right!!! LOL

Sabrina and Ness my fingers are crossed for you both and I am stalking your posts for updates on any bfp's!

CD21 and 3DPO and really nothing to report. I have been in a great mood since O day since the weather is now breaking and hitting the 60's and sunny!!! I have had an ear ache and a slight ache in my throat on the same side of my ear ache, which I am assuming is the start of my sinuses acting up. CM is watery/creamy. Other than that, nothing! I am still looking into gyms and I think I found one. I want to sign up today or tomorrow and get my mind of the 2ww and TTC! I finally just found out what Hot Yoga is! But I am more interested in Zumba and Gentle Yoga!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->