Softcups

Thats hilarious! :haha: Have fun drawing with chalk! Love that stuff :thumbup: enjoy the weather. :hugs:

ha ha ha bless her Julie!! I can't wait to have a little person to make me laugh like that!! :cloud9:

Good morning girls!!

Well, I was feeling better this morning, then right after I got to work, someone came up behind me, patted me on the back, and said "well how's our little pregnant lady feeling?" I turned around, and the person said "Oh, I thought you were someone else". :cry: I wanted to die. I think I still do:cry: Maybe it was supposed to be a sign but if not it was yet another cruel torment....:cry: Will this ever end???????????

Ugh, anyways, I am really excited for Ness and Bella! FX'd for you guys! Don't give up on yourselves (hmm, maybe I need to give myself my own pep talk. Wish it worked that way..)

T4B2, when is your AF due? I think we might be due on the same day. I guess that puts us in the joys of the dreaded 2ww now.....

Hope you ladies are having a great day!!

Love and :dust: to all!

Oh, and Bella: As for home yoga, I am doing some. It is actually fertility yoga and it is done by a lady named Anna Davis. I ordered the DVD on Amazon awhile back. I really like it! It is very relaxing and surprisingly easy to do.

Hope that helps!

How strange i rang up the local fitness center and hour ago to ask if they do any exercise classes and he rang me back saying yoga starts 16th march 5 till 6, 50p a session!!!

Does it help u lose weight or just tone you up? im not flexible in the slightest, id look like a right arse trying to lift my legs :rofl:

Hey Ladies,
Loads to catch up on again- just took a mammoth nap! Now wanting to treat myself to something naughty to eat so about to go downstairs and burrow.

Would definitely recommend Yoga ladies- there are several DVD's out there! I love it! M2K- 50p is a bargain- I think the cheapest I have found near me is £5 and hot yoga is round £13! I cant wait to get my training completed so I can teach!!
Hot yoga is not good if you are ttc and starting up yoga. If you have been doing hot yoga regularly and then fall pregnant your body is used to the heat and generally is ok until the last trimester.

There are special Pregnancy classes which when we ALL get our :bfp: I would recommend.

Zumba sounds interesting- let us know how you get on!

I have Wii fit too and did that religiously from New years until I went to egypt last month... dont seem to have got back on it since then and now am scared it is going to tell me off LMAO!!

Off to forage....xxx

Geez I leave for a coupla hrs and billions of pages appear!! Saraya had chicken potpie for lunch and "mmmmmm"ed the whole way through it. She keeps going up to the fish tank and smiling and touching it :D I had to rescue one of the fish though, he was being attacked so he is now in my mixing bowl in the kitchen!! LOL

oooh Yoga sounds interesting I might have to take that up you know - seeing as I'm pregnant now (or hoping lol) :haha:

oooh Yoga sounds interesting I might have to take that up you know - seeing as I'm pregnant now (or hoping lol) :haha:

Definitely should do- It helps through out the pregnancy and then when birthing- also restoring balance when you have given birth! I didnt do my elective on Pregnancy Yoga as at the time I wasnt trying but I shall be doing a module on it this time! LOL :happydance::happydance:

I know there are tons of pelvic exercises and hip openers which I do prior to ovulation to help "open" up that area--- kinda envisage DH's :spermy: having a better route to eggy if it is all open ?? :wacko::wacko:

Sabrina, we had some fun with the chalk, super messy and then went for a walk until my dd started complaining her legs hurt, booo! LOL I watch an infant baby, shes 11 months now (started watching her when she was 3 months and boy does it kill! Grrr! LOL) and she screamed bloody murder when I took the chalk off her!!! She loved the walk though! :)
Ness, they do say the darnedness things. I'll tell you now that she at 2 years old has super glued her mouth shut and at nearly 4 years old has gotten us kicked out of a dollar store for kicking a ball into an elderly woman's face!!! And when we are at the store if she sees someone that is covered head to toe in religious attire she yells "Why are they wearing their halloween costume?" etc etc Trust me she has some pretty funny and horrid remarks!! :dohh:
IceFire, my AF is due March 20th. I am CD21 and 3DPO today, its just the beginning. I drove myself mad waiting to O and then I didn't BD enough anyway!!! :dohh: And I can't believe someone said that to you, I would have been mortified also!! However, it has to be a sign, at least a soon to be sign anyway!
Minimin, I used wii fii for a week or two then I haven't been on it since also because I am afraid of it telling me off! :rofl:
M2K, Yoga looks like fun! When you are doing it everyone else's heads should be down also and not paying attention to anyone's butt's!!! :lol:

:rofl: Julie OMG halloween costume!!! I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face!! :haha:

Ness, seriously she comes off with some ridiculous remarks. I can't help but to laugh but sometimes I am mortified! Take yesterday for instance, I ran to this store, Old Navy, and there is a man who is converting to a woman who works there. Well my daughter said yesterday "Mommy, look at that lady, she is very tall like a beanstalk, how did she get that tall!" I was embarassed but how do you explain that?! I just said she is tall like your Aunt is, I was baffled and had no remark!!!

LMAO at your girl T4B2!!! I bet she keeps you chuckling and smiling!
Ness- Definitely come to my class' I wont be qualified until July but hopefully then we are pregnant and can share our new journey together!
https://www.theyogaspace.co.uk/
Studio in Leeds in Meanwood- Not sure that is good for you though :(

So my AF type pains are pretty low and dull at the moment- I think too much about it and now cant say for sure they are like AF ones :( arrggghhhh hate this waiting!

Ness- shall we have a mass poas tomorrow morning- I will use my cheapo ones though :)

We shall rename this thread the Softcup wearing Yoga Fanatics!!!! LMAO

^^^ :rofl: good idea! That would confuse the hell outta people! :)

LMAO at your girl T4B2!!! I bet she keeps you chuckling and smiling!
Ness- Definitely come to my class' I wont be qualified until July but hopefully then we are pregnant and can share our new journey together!
https://www.theyogaspace.co.uk/
Studio in Leeds in Meanwood- Not sure that is good for you though :(

So my AF type pains are pretty low and dull at the moment- I think too much about it and now cant say for sure they are like AF ones :( arrggghhhh hate this waiting!

Ness- shall we have a mass poas tomorrow morning- I will use my cheapo ones though :)

Thanks for the link sweetie! yeah I've heard of the yoga space - unfortunatley I don't drive so can't get there but hoping to pass my test pretty soon so maybe I'll be able to drive over!

Yep lets poas in the morning with FMU then do one with SMU. Lets see what we get. I've got some FRER's and some IC's gonna do one of each lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->