Softcups

Eve- :hugs2: I hope things work out hon.. I'm sure they will. Keep the faith.. it does sound like he's wrestling with something right now.. but hopefully he gets the inner conflict resolved!

I just finished cleaning up :dishes: :laundry: ..now I'm having some funky :af: style cramps, but they're pretty dull.. I just went to the bathroom and had some gross looking yellow/green snotty looking discharge. It was stringy and blob-ish. Bleck! wtf.

At least I know it's not an infection or anything, since I just saw the gyno yesterday.. but i have no idea what it is. My cervix is higher than I've ever felt it, but I'm checking at a diff time that usual.. and it's closed tight! :thumbup: I'm having totally mixed signals here.

M2k- Hope you get a job hun :flow: Its nice to have that feeling of independence!

Sounds Fab to me!!! Yay! When are you do for AF?

Julie- I've been thinking about doing yoga! I've heard alot of great things about it. But I think I'd want to do it at home with an instruction video or something.. I'd be embarrased to do the crouching dog or whatever.. which my butt stickin straight up in the air in front of all those people. :lol:

Well I was SUPPOSED to be due today, but apparently FF knows my body better than I do because it put crosshairs yesterday in the wrong spot ( i know because I got a negative OPK that day) so I adjusted it and put it in the correct spot. Which in turn made my :af: start date on Friday now instead of today. I was confused as hell.. but I'll take it! :)

Ahaha!!! I have the WiiFit and WiiFit Plus and it has Yoga but I am so bored at home and cant keep motivated! I want to be surrounded by people who are having fun! Have you ever heard of Zumba?

I know what you mean Cat honey! You're very well qualified so sure there will be something out there for you :thumbup:

Eve well it sounds like you've given Chris the ultimatum he needed. I hope things start to work out before your fertile period this weekend!

Well I was SUPPOSED to be due today, but apparently FF knows my body better than I do because it put crosshairs yesterday in the wrong spot ( i know because I got a negative OPK that day) so I adjusted it and put it in the correct spot. Which in turn made my :af: start date on Friday now instead of today. I was confused as hell.. but I'll take it! :)

Great! Some more time for an eggy to get nessled in his/her comfy home!!!

thanks Julie!! gosh send some of that nice weather here it's freezing! Glad you're in a great mood - maybe that will help with the beanie - positive endorphins!

Bella your symptoms and signs are sounding fab!! I haven't checked my cervix at all this cycle, I don't think I want another form of let down lol temping, bfn's and AF are enough just now :rofl: FF put my ov day on CD16 which is also wrong cos i got negative opk's, i got a positive opk on CD14 so I'm putting myself at 10dpo, my cycle is very on time anyway!

I've been having cramps all day today, feel like AF is going to come! Feeling so exhausted and sleepy, loads of dizzy spells (not low blood sugar or anything, drinking plenty of fluids too), toothache and feeling sicky. Also when I woke up this morning I felt ill like I had a bad cold, that's subsided a bit now but I still feel stuffy!

Have you researched anything on dizziness, Ness? I used to get dizzy all the time but that was only when I used to smoke cigs a few years back and when I would get super dehydrated. Tea's, soda's etc will make you dehydrated even if you are drinking alot of it. I do remember you saying you were drinking 1.5 L of water before and during O, are you still? I hope you feel better :)

Julie- I've never heard of Zumba! I feel ya though, I would like to do it around people too if it helped me stay motivated :thumbup: I was just looking at some Yoga kits online and there are some nice ones for 20-50 bucks. I think I may just start that! What is Zumba? An instructor? Yoga style? lol.. im clueless. Thanks hun, i hope there is an eggie gettin' comfy, that would be grand!

Thanks Ness! I'm not gonna take it as anything though, cuz I think if my cervix "looked" pregnant the doc would have said something :rofl: .. I know I know.. I overthink things. ;) Did you adjust your FF?

it's just started in the last few days, I'm not doing anything different, it's like lightheadedness, perhaps it's an early sign?? who knows hey?!

Oh and Julie- Seriously. Your daughter is just adorable. I can't get over how pretty she is! She's gonna be a a heartbreaker. :laugh2:

Ness, you know what? I never get dizzy either, but I was dizzy on 7,9 & 10 dpo this month. Sounds GREAT! :thumbup: i'm pretty sure it is a sign! I think I read that it was somewhere.

Thanks Ness! I'm not gonna take it as anything though, cuz I think if my cervix "looked" pregnant the doc would have said something :rofl: .. I know I know.. I overthink things. ;) Did you adjust your FF?

:haha: yep we all over analyse things don't we in the 2ww I'm doing the same with every twinge!

Yep i overrode the date and set it to CD15 as that's when I think the egg actually got released, got my +opk on the afternoon of CD14 so could've been then. So I'm 10dpo definitely.

xx

Ness, you know what? I never get dizzy either, but I was dizzy on 7,9 & 10 dpo this month. Sounds GREAT! :thumbup: i'm pretty sure it is a sign! I think I read that it was somewhere.

:happydance: ooooh maybe it's good for us then! Yep lightheadedness and dizzy spells are a sign!

I've had them since Saturday (7dpo also!) started off with just a bit of lightheadedness (when I was sat down watching tv so I know it wasn't from me doing anything exerting lol) Same on Sunday and then yesterday and today they're more frequent and more noticeable but still not full on dizzy spells just like lightheadedness

FX'd! I can't decide if I wanna test tomorrow or wait until friday. That way if AF shows I wouldn't have wasted another test. :lol:

Zumba is an upbeat dance class (follow the instructor). They play all different kinds of music to change it up. Rap music, rock music, pop, hip-hop techno, club music! I can't wait to try it, I bet its going to be a new hit across the country!!!! I love to dance and why not do it to a follow the instructor type style!!! It's an hour long class and I plan to enjoy myself and sweat!!!! yay!!!
Hot Yoga they also have where they heat the room up to over 100 degrees and do yoga in it! I don't think I can handle that, especially not while TTC!!!
Kids fitness starts soon for DD in the summer! I have been going through cabin fever and now that the weather is breaking I am in a fantastic mood!!!! :happydance:

You both had dizziness, and both of your charts look nice, so I hope this is it for you guys!!! :flower:

Hailey Brook, my dd, was entered into a beautiful baby contest by my aunt when she was 6 months old and she won first place and the store hung a 11" x 14" picture of her for a year!!! I didn;t know she had enetred her in a contest! Thanks very much, Sabrina!!! She is a camera hog and since she turned 5 she loves dresses, anything pink and yellow and wants her nails done! She's growing up, but her attitude is that of a 16 year rebellious teen!!! :rofl:

Julie your DD is sooo much like you! She's gorgeous!!

Hope you're right for us about the dizzyness and charts - Bella you hear that.....this could be it for us!!!! FX for us babe xx

FX'd! I can't decide if I wanna test tomorrow or wait until friday. That way if AF shows I wouldn't have wasted another test. :lol:

I'm like that but i know I won't hold out testing lol

Julie :D That makes me smile. Its amazing how you give birth to a "baby" and they grow into their own unique individual with personality and likes/dislikes. It amazes me. I can't wait to experience that! She deserved that award, for sure :thumbup: That sounds AWESOME about the Zumba class! I would def. attend something like that, I love dance! I used to do choreograph dancing back in the states before we came here, nothing professional just for fun.. but I loved it! I'm going to have to see if they have anything like that around here.

Nessa- :happydance: I know! Shhh. I'm trying to ignore all the good stuff so I don't get my hopes back up! lol.

You two are hysterical! :haha: Keep us posted, I am your loyal 'post' stalker!!! LMAO! :rofl:

And thanks about DD, she is quite a character!!! Have you guys ever seen the Orbitz gum commercial where the two ladies are fighting over a man?

My DD repeats what they say. She walks around saying "Who are you caliing a coodie queen, you lint licker!" and "What the french, toast!" LMAO but I know in a few years she'll be able to fill in the blanks!!! I need to watch out!!! LOL

Well ladies I will hopping off the computer very soon as I am talking us outside to draw with chalk and go for a walk! Oooo that rhymes! Aha!

Have a great day Ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->