Softcups

One test of each.. ohhh la la mademoiselle! You are spoiling me!

Hey girls! Glad you had a good time julie, your daughter sounds like she's tons of fun! (embarrasing, but fun) lol.

Thanks for the info Allie, I'm gonna have to look into it. It sounds great!

Whats everyone up to? it's been a crazy few hours.. I looked at my FF and I started my period on the 8th last month.. so I'm on CD30 of a 29 day cycle? Wtf. My cycles are wack. I dont even know when to test. =|

Trying to decide what to make for supper! And LOL about the Softcup wearing yoga fanatics.. hilarious!

Just been talking about FF with a girl on another thread, and I remembered what Eve said - is this your first month charting Bella? if so, like Eve said it won't know your personal cycle yet so it's just guestimating. IT's got me a day behind what I actually am and the way it's going it'll put me at a 30 day cycle which I've never ever had. I'm a 28 day cycle girl and always have been. So I wouldnt worry too much just yet!

Ohhh that makes sense. Duh. lol.. okay thanks hun. I was wondering! So "technically" speaking... :) I'm late for my period. :yipee:

technically yes you are darling!!! TEST TEST TEST!!! Test with evening urine it works better for some women! I've been told by another lady that you should hold your pee for about 3-4 hours and it should be similar colour to FMU or SMU or don't test with that urine x

FX'd Bella!!! Softcup-wearing yoga ladies :rofl: Funny!!

I really like the yoga DVD I use....she does guided relaxation at the end and it is wonderful!! She also uses several yoga poses that are meant to be a hip-opening type of thing. And yes, yoga definitely tones you up! Especially your arms...holding yourself up in Downward-Facing Dog will tone those arms up in a hurry:haha: And I definitely like doing it at home so I don't have make an idiot out of myself in front of experienced yoga people :rofl:

Well the waiting game continues for us all...are we all somewhere in the 2ww now?? FX'd and tons of super-sticky :dust: to all of you ladies!

Allie- Your right- Toning arms and abs without you noticing! Love that bit!

Bella- Having the same problem as to what to make and then realised I had some Jus Rol pastry in the fridge and got a moment of genius and decided to make a vegetable and quorn home made pies for dinner!! Made my own white wine and cheese...hmm love cheese and wine...sauce and chucked in some veggies! Waiting to put the pastry over it and stick it in the oven. DH doesnt get home until 7.30 so I dont have to do the last part now.. The million $$ questions... do I make some Roast tatties to go with it?

I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you get a BFP does it matter if the other line is really thin?!?!?!

OMG :O

OMG girl post a pic- I think a postive is a positve. Which test are you using? How long did it take to come up!!!!???

It came right up!!! Right away :D It's so thin though it scares me :shrug: but it IS there! I had a friend come confirm!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! GIRL I THINK THIS IS IT!!!!..... I am tearing up now so 'scuse my illiteracy!

:wohoo: :hugs: and lots and lots of :happydance:

Sabrina! WE NEED A PIC PLEASE!!

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/023.jpg

??????????????????????????????

NO WAY :happydance: ...

OMG thank God! :yipee: Im in tears I can't stop shaking!

OMG OMG OMG what did I tell you honey!!! You've done it!!! I've just had chills go up and down my spine! :wohoo: :happydance:

xxxxxx

I'm SO scared to take another test :( I don't want it to be negative! I'll probably lose it. This is the most elated feeling I've ever experienced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->