Softcups

I'm SO scared to take another test :( I don't want it to be negative! I'll probably lose it. This is the most elated feeling I've ever experienced!

don't be scared darling you've done it -it's fate, Gods plan just when you were about to give up ttc for a while you get your bfp!!! :happydance:

I re-tested tonight and didnt see anything! BUT that line was so flipping obvious.. I'm not gonna get down about it. Cuz it's like .. what 1/5000 women can get a false positive? My urine was super diluted on the 2nd test :)

I'm gonna wait a few days and retest! I want a nice strong positive :thumbup:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a big fat positive in a few days then Sabrina!

I re-tested tonight and didnt see anything! BUT that line was so flipping obvious.. I'm not gonna get down about it. Cuz it's like .. what 1/5000 women can get a false positive? My urine was super diluted on the 2nd test :)

I'm gonna wait a few days and retest! I want a nice strong positive :thumbup:

Sabrina, after 10 long cycles of TTC you soooo deserve it!!! Yay!!! I don't like those blue dye tests, do you have any other brands out there?.....

Sabrina- Keep your chin up honey!
Ness- you ok hun- are we testing tomorrow morning?

I so hope this is it.. I'll be shattered otherwise! I hate the blue dye ones too :( But it's all they have at the store here! I briefly considered going out "on the economy" but I can't freaking read German, and I'd have no clue what was "positive!"

I'm still very hopeful. It's nice and blue :) Weird.. but blue. So here's to hopin! Thank you all for your excitement and kind words.. what an awesome feeling! I adore all of you :hugs:

Morning girls! How we all doing? Min and Ness how did it go?! Nothing new to report from me! Excited to see my chart taking shape though :happydance:

Morning Kimmy! :flower:

It is exciting to watch your chart start taking shape.. I love temping. :)

Anything new from any of you girls? I hope everyone had a good night :flow:

Morning Kimmy and Bella!
I did my test with SMU and looked like a :bfn: but when I took it outta the bin about 10 minutes later-:haha: you know how we all do the obligatory look :blush:- well the appears to be a red smudge that I cant get on my iphone camera.:dohh:
Dont think you can tell on the pictures below:growlmad:

test 12dpo SMU 100310 Inverty.jpg

test 12dpo SMU 100310.jpg

Still I am only 12dpo and it was SMU and... of course I used the internet cheapie stix! I dont think I have ever seen anyone with a nice positive on them. May trowel the galleries and see.

Bella how are you babe?

Kimmy- I love watching the chart take shape. I keep saying I am going to stop temping nxt month but I dont think I will be able to :blush:

Nessicles where are you!! Did you test?

morning girls!!!

Hi min!! just seen your email about to mail ya back :hugs:

well I did retest this morning.....still only 10dpo for me so very early but I still see lines on my tests, they can't be all bad tests lol, so I hope these lines gets stronger toward the weekend!

I dont see it on the invert Min but I see on the non-inverted image....OMG think you did itl!! xx

Bella darling you defo got that bfp and you deserve it so much!!!! :hugs: xx

Min and Ness I see it!! Hope this is it for both of you!!

thank you Kimmy!! Now we just need to see lovely strong lines!! :happydance:

Ness- I'm not sure how close to the control our lines are meant to be... I can definitely see two lines on both your sticks even without the inversion!!!! eeekkkk. 10dpo is very early for you.

I'm not excited as I have to hope for a sticky one and one that has made it to the right place. The :bfp: will be a step to more worry. My twinges post ovulation always make me think it is implanting in my only tube :(...eekkk c'mon lil beanie! Looking at my chart I dont really have an implantation dip unless we count the one at 3-4dpo. Which I am thinking is early and could this mean it is not uterine?...see.. already getting worried.
Going to get some lunch and sort out some bits I was supposed to do yesterday :)

wow this thread moves so quickly.

And Ness..... you aswell...... oh this is all so exciting. I hope tis is your BFP. You girls have me in tears today. lol.

Just so you know i never got a strong BFP on an IC. have you tried a FRER? xxx

Ness- I'm not sure how close to the control our lines are meant to be... I can definitely see two lines on both your sticks even without the inversion!!!! eeekkkk. 10dpo is very early for you.

I'm not excited as I have to hope for a sticky one and one that has made it to the right place. The :bfp: will be a step to more worry. My twinges post ovulation always make me think it is implanting in my only tube :(...eekkk c'mon lil beanie! Looking at my chart I dont really have an implantation dip unless we count the one at 3-4dpo. Which I am thinking is early and could this mean it is not uterine?...see.. already getting worried.
Going to get some lunch and sort out some bits I was supposed to do yesterday :)

Mine have been consistantly in that place they are now so think that's about right and yours look in the same place so I think it's pretty promising honey!!

dont worry too much - the twinges you felt could be the signals the ovary sends to the egg to get it to move down to the utuers, I had those for a few days too, plus if I did have an ID then mine was on CD4 too which is mega mega earlybut it depends when our egg was released and depends if they are actual implantation dips xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->