Softcups

oh and Min i missed your post at the top.

Oh girlies i really hope this is it for you.

xxx

wow this thread moves so quickly.

And Ness..... you aswell...... oh this is all so exciting. I hope tis is your BFP. You girls have me in tears today. lol.

Just so you know i never got a strong BFP on an IC. have you tried a FRER? xxx

yep mega mega faint but I can see a line but barely on the FRER - I'm only 10dpo though so perhaps that's why FRER isn't giving me much right at the minute. I have two in my drawer though so will test with that tomorrow and Friday xx

:) I see the lines a little bit on the inverted one Ness! Omg :D I hope they get darker, but like you said, they can't ALL be bad tests.

Minimin- I def. see that "smudge" you speak of ;) When are you testing again? And not everyone gets implantation dips hun ;)

Kimmy- No way. No more tests for me honey.. Im just taking it easy and waiting it out. I really really don't want to have to second guess myself with the next one!

and even if I am pregnant. I'm not moving out of the softcups thread for awhile either :blush: .. that makes me sad to think about!

yeah ness that is very very early hun. i was testing everyday for a week and slowly very slowly watched them get darker. best to do a digi. even though my tests were so faint it came up positive right away. they are really good.

Bella you not testing again at all. wow you must have a lot of will power. I done enough to open my own pharmacy. :haha:

xxx

that's what I mean, it can't be a fluke now, there are faint lines on every test! xx

Hi laura! How are you? Good to see you here again! Hope your doing well. Feed our symptom addiction and tell us yours! LOL oh and I think IC are sometimes not good at picking up anything.Did you do a branded test as well as IC and the branded gave you a postive?

Bella- I think I am on you on this- I have done one at 10dpo and 12dpo and AF due Friday so I think the weekend will be my next test. I need to see a dark line on a branded test to make me believe I am not going to have an early MC like last time.

Ness! I think your right bout not really knowing when we have ovulated and if the dip is Implantation. I am over analysing my charts when i should be out running errands! LMAO

and even if I am pregnant. I'm not moving out of the softcups thread for awhile either :blush: .. that makes me sad to think about!

I know me too - I wont be going anywhere for a while if I am pregnant!! x

yeah ness that is very very early hun. i was testing everyday for a week and slowly very slowly watched them get darker. best to do a digi. even though my tests were so faint it came up positive right away. they are really good.

Bella you not testing again at all. wow you must have a lot of will power. I done enough to open my own pharmacy. :haha:

xxx

:rofl: Laura I will be doing then every day still til I'm sure ha ha!

I will wait til AF is due before I do a digi, she's due on Saturday!

I could go get a Tesco one but I don't know what Miu they are. I'm getting nothing on Superdrug at the moment and they're supposed to be more sensitive than FRER's xx

I know me too - I wont be going anywhere for a while if I am pregnant!! x

me three.. ha ha.. can call this the softcup grduates thread then! Hey Laura- that makes you a graduand already! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi laura! How are you? Good to see you here again! Hope your doing well. Feed our symptom addiction and tell us yours! LOL oh and I think IC are sometimes not good at picking up anything.Did you do a branded test as well as IC and the branded gave you a postive?

Bella- I think I am on you on this- I have done one at 10dpo and 12dpo and AF due Friday so I think the weekend will be my next test. I need to see a dark line on a branded test to make me believe I am not going to have an early MC like last time.

Ness! I think your right bout not really knowing when we have ovulated and if the dip is Implantation. I am over analysing my charts when i should be out running errands! LMAO

I will probs do an IC every day til the weekend just to satisfy my poas addiction but I don't think I will go and buy a digi or anything as I reckon it would say not pregnant just at the moment - aren't they 50miu or something?? xx

hey min. I done an Asdas own and a FRER got positives on both of those. they were faint but hell of a lot darker than the IC :wacko: they were the 10miu ICs aswell.

I had cramps, backache and major major tiredness. An abundance of CM, i had loads of it. Sickness and all the usual symptoms like sore nips and things didnt kick in until 6 weeks. I had sore boobs but that was a normal sign of AF for me so didnt look into it.

min your chart looks fantastic to. Those temps just keep rising! :happydance:

xxx

Think some are more sensitive than that Ness:
https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html
Google search came up with that..

xxx

:rofl: Laura I will be doing then every day still til I'm sure ha ha!

I will wait til AF is due before I do a digi, she's due on Saturday!

I could go get a Tesco one but I don't know what Miu they are. I'm getting nothing on Superdrug at the moment and they're supposed to be more sensitive than FRER's xx

im not kidding. i done 30 tests maybe more all together. :rofl:

That sounds like a good idea. Ill be waiting for the result. That is weird with the superdrug ones. they are supposed to be good. i never done one of those though so cant comment.

xxx

Laura I've had that pain in my hip again - this time further in the hip joint itself, and it shoots down the top of my leg!

I'm so tired, headache, toothache and light dizzyness for the past few days.

My temp is a bit up and down at the moment but still above the coverline and AF due in 3 days so hope it's looking good!! xx

I think the superdrug ones - the windows are so damn small lol you can barely see anything! xx

oh ness i had that hip thing to. In fact i have had really ad problems with my hips. They feel like they are cramping then i have shooting pains right down to m groin. Not nice.

Im having really bad headaches now. Didnt have them until a few days ago and appearently its a sign of having a boy. :thumbup:

xx

ohh how exciting - I love all the ways we can try and predict what we are having. Also heard heartburn was a sign the baby will have lots of hair?? The shape of the bump is also meant to be indicative! LMAO!

oh ness i had that hip thing to. In fact i have had really ad problems with my hips. They feel like they are cramping then i have shooting pains right down to m groin. Not nice.

Im having really bad headaches now. Didnt have them until a few days ago and appearently its a sign of having a boy. :thumbup:

xx

Yeah that's where mine is - in to the groin area!

Are you going to find out the sex?? xx

Ness - Those temps are looking good, fingers crossed they stay raised. Mine used to plummet at 13DPO so i knew it was a sign AF was on the way. When they didnt drop this month i got so excitied.

Took another test this morning a FRER and the 2nd line came up first and was much darker and thicker then the control line. Will have to surpress the POAS addiction until the weekend now when i will test with a digi to hopefully get that 3 +. Will relax a bit more when i see that i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->