Softcups

oh ness i had that hip thing to. In fact i have had really ad problems with my hips. They feel like they are cramping then i have shooting pains right down to m groin. Not nice.

Im having really bad headaches now. Didnt have them until a few days ago and appearently its a sign of having a boy. :thumbup:

xx

So men are a pain right from the start then!! LOL

Wow.. I think I'm going to have a "he/she" cuz I had those pains too.. and heartburn! Unless I'm gonna have a little boy with lots of hair! lol :)

No but in all honesty.. The one symptom this month that really made me go .. Hmmmm... was the pain in my boobs. Like somebody was stabbing me in them. No joke! I've had them be sore before. But this was like actually stabbing pain in them. That was just strange for me :thumbup:

Laura- Yes ma'am. But I don't have will power, I have a strong desire to not be dissapointed lol.

Bella OMG I've had stapping type pains in my bb's too!!

Plus I had heartburn though not so much right now, bb's feel a bit heavy and fuller though visually they don't look bigger. For me I just feel sooo exhausted right now and like I'm on the brink of getting a cold that never actually happens, plus the dizzy spells.

In terms of CM not much except feeling 'wet' it's not sticky or creamy or anything just when I go to the loo there are circles of wet on my underwear - making me feel like AF has arrived.

xx

:shrug: i dont have lots of CM. i wonder why! and not to be gross but what I do have is a yellow-ish color. Kinda yuck.. but its all good! ;)

Sounds great ness! As they say: Roll on testing day!

Ness - Those temps are looking good, fingers crossed they stay raised. Mine used to plummet at 13DPO so i knew it was a sign AF was on the way. When they didnt drop this month i got so excitied.

Took another test this morning a FRER and the 2nd line came up first and was much darker and thicker then the control line. Will have to surpress the POAS addiction until the weekend now when i will test with a digi to hopefully get that 3 +. Will relax a bit more when i see that i think.

thank you Raz!!!

Still having cramps and feel like AF is gonna come but heard a lot of women can have cramps for a while after they get their bfp...??

Tempted to go and get a digi but that's silly!! Wouldnt show if a FRER isnt showing much would it?x

asda own hpts are 25, superdrug are 10 and frer are 15

thanks Eve - getting nothing except smudginess with Superdrug!

:hi:

Bella, you were due for AF yesterday right? And she's not here!!!?? When are you going to take another test??? :happydance:

Ness, Hi hun! Did you post the pic of the FRER test?

I am getting to excited for the updates ladies!!

I had a weird dream last night, considering I slept for crap!!! I had a dream I went to the bathroom and checked my cervix and there was orangy-brown blood which after a few minutes in my dream I figured was IB since it was in the middle of my 2ww!!! I was so excited in my dream it felt so real!!! But I occassionaly get weird dreams. I also have dreams about my teeth all the time falling out or just touching them and they shatter, etc etc.

Anyway, I am CD22 and 4DPO today and in my neck of the woods its on 8am so nothing to report yet today. But I am feeling great and today I am taking my dd for her tryout for the county competition cheerleading!!! Yay!!! I am so excited, I'll finally be busy and out of the house more. I am also waiting for a call back for her to join the Academy of Combative Arts, she'd like that since her and her daddy wrestle/fight when he gets home!!!! Busy Busy ladies!

:shrug: i dont have lots of CM. i wonder why! and not to be gross but what I do have is a yellow-ish color. Kinda yuck.. but its all good! ;)

Sounds great ness! As they say: Roll on testing day!

I do have a fair bit of CM and a lot of it is like that too. A pale yellow snotty like stuff - NICE!

Ness - I have had some AF type pains the few days after the :bfp: sent me running to the loo everytime! :dohh:

Oooh Julie spooky about the dream!! Didnt take a pic of the FRER as it's still to faint to see on a pic. 11dpo tomorrow so think it should start being easier to see so will do one then. Also bought a cb digi for when I do see those two lines and I will see them lol!!

Raz - yeah I heard some women can have them through most of first tri too, suppose you're just feeling the beanie grow really! :flower:

I'm sooo exhausted today, I'm dying to go home but have to be at work as my boss isn't in ugh!!

got tomorrow afternoon and Friday off work which means I will be able to charge my camera up and take some good pics of the positive tests which I know I'm gonna get :thumbup:!!

Julie- No sign of :af: at all! I always get "bone dry" CM before I start.. and cervix is still high and closed. =) I wanna wait until tomorrow or friday to test, but I'm sure DH will come home with a bag full of tests.. either him or my best friend who lives next door! They're as excited/curious as I am. :haha:

Danny was so funny yesterday. I didn't WANT to tell him anything until I was positive about it.. but he came home looking so cute and loveable. I couldn't help it.. I'm a sucker :lol: .. His face was priceless!

aww Bella he he! bless him!!

Must suck not being able to get any other tests on base!! Are you not able to venture out to a supermarket?? xx

Ness- It does suck! Apparently I wasn't the only one TTC on base, cuz I was just there 3 days ago and they were stocking the pregnancy tests up, and then yesterday there was ONE left.. and it was hidden behind some OV kits. I was like WOW!
I could! But I don't wanna take the public transportation and it's cold out.. not to mention I wouldn't know how to tell somebody I was lost. lol.. I'd rather tough it out and pick them up when danny's not at work. :shrug: :thumbup:

Ness im ready to see a dark line on your tests :tease: these next few days need to fly by!

Ness- It does suck! Apparently I wasn't the only one TTC on base, cuz I was just there 3 days ago and they were stocking the pregnancy tests up, and then yesterday there was ONE left.. and it was hidden behind some OV kits. I was like WOW!
I could! But I don't wanna take the public transportation and it's cold out.. not to mention I wouldn't know how to tell somebody I was lost. lol.. I'd rather tough it out and pick them up when danny's not at work. :shrug: :thumbup:

Ness im ready to see a dark line on your tests :tease: these next few days need to fly by!

You need to find out who is stealing all your tests and tie her up ha ha!!

Buy a few when they get them in stock - must be hard being over there hun not being able to understand the lingo etc and being stuck on base, bet you love the days Danny isn't working and you can both go for a wander!!

Mind you not that it's better over here being stuck in an office all day :haha:

I have a feeling 11dpo (tomorrow) will be a good day for me - that's what I keep telling myself anyway ha ha

I can't wait for a day and half off tomorrow afternoon and Friday....I'm so exhausted I feel I'm just gonna sleep lol!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Min, Ness, and Sabrina!!!!!!!!!!! I have chills down my spine and tears in my eyes! I am so excited for all of you!! Can't wait to see what the next few days hold!!!

Julie, you and I have to get our BFPs this month or we are going to be the only ones left on the thread:haha:

After that horrible day at work yesterday my DH took me out for Mexican food and margaritas...I am embarrassed to say I had three:blush: But I am only 4 dpo so very unlikely any potential bean would have been in there anyway.

FX'd for my Softcup-wearing Yoga Fanatics :rofl:

Love and extra extra sticky :dust: :dust: !!!

Bella- I hear you about going out in this weather. I just went out for a couple of hours and am sooooo glad to be back indoors with a toasty hot water bottle on my lower back! It is not nice outside. As Ness said- I would stock up on sticks! Can you get some online? There must be some sort of baby boom going on as I have noticed my local superdrugs are always out of tests too!!

Ness- tiredness is a good sign- I hope you are still planning on chatting to us though- critical days thursday- friday are!

Of course I am Min!!!

I do think I have my bfp though girls.....look at this pic one of the other lovely ladies on this forum did for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->