Softcups

:wohoo: Everytime somebody gets excited it makes me all bubbly again. lol
No worries about the margarita's Allie, it happens! Like you said, beanie probably wasn't even snuggled in yet! Sorry you had a bad day at work though :flow:

My pelvis area feels tender.. like my actual muscles. See NOW i've noticing every little thing. Goodness! :lol:

Thanks Alli!!! I wouldnt worry too much about Margerita's. The lil beanie is still a few cells and getting all it needs from it's stores! How were those Margerita's? I can live vivariously through you! I have had some wine during the 2WW but a Margerita sounds YUMMMY!!!!

Glad DH and you went out. Are you feeling better?

allie I've convinced myself from CD1 I would be pregnant so have continued to stuff myself with food ha ha mmm mexican and don't worry about the margharita! It won't have hurt! Just eaten a full bag of marshmallows....but hey the baby needed it :rofl:

Minimin- I just ordered a pack of 25 more the day before! lol.. but waiting on them in the mail. I usually grab 2 or 3, but geesh. I didn't think all 40 of the new boxes would be gone so quickly! There aren't that many people on this base. :haha: Oh well.

Ness- That looks really good honey! I see something, but it's kinda "ghost line-ish" so try not to get too over the moon until you get a nice pink one :) Rest assured, I think it looks great and that's probably it! Especially since you are testing early. :happydance:

yep- just looked again and there is defo something there :D

OMG thanks hun! Glad you see it! Don't want to get too overexcited just yet - I really won't settle til I get to do the digi!

:happydance: xx

I guess I have convinced myself that I won't be pregnant this month either so I am just sort of doing whatever...and those margaritas were AWESOME! Lime on the rocks with salt..mmmmmm. Perfect ending to crappy day...

Am trying hard not to stress but I want this so much! I was really feeling great during ovulation when we were BDing and using Softcups....but now that I have OV'd I am back to feeling sad and doubtful. Such a vicious cycle. Maybe I will take that TTC break after all....

I guess I have convinced myself that I won't be pregnant this month either so I am just sort of doing whatever...and those margaritas were AWESOME! Lime on the rocks with salt..mmmmmm. Perfect ending to crappy day...

Am trying hard not to stress but I want this so much! I was really feeling great during ovulation when we were BDing and using Softcups....but now that I have OV'd I am back to feeling sad and doubtful. Such a vicious cycle. Maybe I will take that TTC break after all....

:hugs: Allie- dont think for a minute you are alone in thinking this. I can probably say for 100 % all of us feels like that. I think when we are OV and ttc using sc temping etc it is all exciting as we are working towards it. When the 2ww comes around there isnt much else we can do but wait. Dont be hard on yourself babe.:hugs::kiss:

Icefire don't give up! BFPs tend to arrive right when you don't expect it so maybe this month will be yours also?! I know how you feel though, I'm 4dpo and lost all positivity! Doubt I'll be joining min, bella and nessa this month :( But there's always next month yeah?! I don't want to be the only one left on this thread so please don't leave me my knocked up BnB buddies! :haha:

Kimmy- not going anywhere :bfp: or no :bfp:!!!
Dont lose hope ladies- Thats exactly how I felt after OV- Not feeling it and just had this gut feeling- though I'm not jumping for joy until I see a darker line on a pink superdrug one-get bloods done and then the 6 week scan to tell me the lil one is not in my tube.. Kimmy- you can understand that fear! :( :hugs: and dont give up. PMA girls!

Im in work and cant read all the way back, Min, Ness, Bella whats going on?????

think I have a :bfp: Helly!

Bella defo has one and Min is same as me with her lovely faint lines!! :cloud9: xx

Kimmy- not going anywhere :bfp: or no :bfp:!!!
Dont lose hope ladies- Thats exactly how I felt after OV- Not feeling it and just had this gut feeling- though I'm not jumping for joy until I see a darker line on a pink superdrug one-get bloods done and then the 6 week scan to tell me the lil one is not in my tube.. Kimmy- you can understand that fear! :( :hugs: and dont give up. PMA girls!

Min I totally get you there, I see getting a BFP as the first hurdle in many! Then there's the bloods to check it's doubling as it should, then there's the early scan to check beanies not got lazy and stayed in my one remaining tube! Then I've got to get to 12 weeks...I can't even think about anything after 12 weeks! I'll be a dithering wreck if I ever get to full term :dohh: Good luck though Min, I'll be rooting for you!:hugs:

Hey Helly!!!
Ness and Bella had some faint line during the past few days. Ness had sone another set of tests today and also got some more faint lines. She is 10dpo. Bella is waiting to test again- I think :witch: is due for her today.
Me- did and IC cheapy and possible faint line but it was possibly outside timeframe and with SMU. I am 11dpo and waiting to test after :witch: is late this Saturday!
Think thats it.. I'm trying to tweak my stick to get a better picture on my phone but no luck :(

Hey Helly!!!
Ness and Bella had some faint line during the past few days. Ness had sone another set of tests today and also got some more faint lines. She is 10dpo. Bella is waiting to test again- I think :witch: is due for her today.
Me- did and IC cheapy and possible faint line but it was possibly outside timeframe and with SMU. I am 11dpo and waiting to test after :witch: is late this Saturday!
Think thats it.. I'm trying to tweak my stick to get a better picture on my phone but no luck :(

Yeah they pretty much summed it up :flower: Gonna test again 2morrow or friday!
And Allie honey, if you don't remember.. not even 3 days ago I was whining about thinking I was out this month ;) So don't give up hope. I had AF cramps and everything. It truly isn't over till it's over.

I just had a nice relaxing shower, it warmed me up. I'm all toasty and comfy now.. thank goodness! I've been freezing all morning. I really want some schnitzel with mushroom sauce.. mmmmm. I've wanted that for weeks. Maybe danny will pick me up some on the way home from work :D

Wow lots of excitment on here today! Cant wait to see all these :bfp: 's that are brewing away x

I'm just sitting here daydreaming.. I need honest opinions from my favorite girls..

Do you think... Pharis Charles (pronounced Fair-iss).. is a nice name? I've never even heard the name pharis.. but it just popped in my head today and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I can't decide if I like it!

Well if one of us gets that bfp it is one more for the team I say!
Kimmy- we will all b here to help get to the 12wk stage and beyond. i dont think I would move over to first trimester until 12 week scan- going to jump straight to 2nd!

I think for a girl Bella it sounds kinda Irish but I don't think I would call it a boy's name - obviously you've just thought the name up but a girl is what comes to mind when I hear it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->