Softcups

:) Yeah now that I think of it .. it does sound girly! lol ;)
thanks for the input hun. xx

Do you have any names in mind for your LO when he/she arrives?

I like it for a girl Bella! I love unusual names. I like Peyton May for a girl (has to have May as middle name as this is when our baby would have been due had it not been ectopic) And for a boy I like Seth Lee (bit of a grandad name but I like it!) Boy has to have middle name Lee as this is DH name :)

I like the name game!

Anyone else?

Woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So made up, keep those darker lines coming ladies!

Is Kimmy BFP as well?

I love the name payton! Unfortunately my best friend gone bad from highschool just named her daughter that. So it's not an option for me :) lol.

We've already got a girl name set in stone. Ellia Lucille. [Ellie-uh] or just Ellie.
I love that name, and danny does too. Its the only one in the whole world we agree on so that's the one! lol

:) Yeah now that I think of it .. it does sound girly! lol ;)
thanks for the input hun. xx

Do you have any names in mind for your LO when he/she arrives?

Welcome darling! Defo think it's lovely as a girls name! Pharis Matthew (meaning 'Gift from God')

That sounds weird to hear "when your LO arrives"

Well my OH is really picky and he hates everything I pick lol

but for a girl

-Ruby
-April
-Olivia
-Iris
-Ava
-Martha

for a boy

-Nathan
-Nicholas
-Callum
-Cameron
-Samuel

there'll be tons more but I haven't wanted to go through baby names or books with OH just yet, we will probably wait to decide when we find out the sex of LO :flower:

How about you?

I love all your boy names! And I like all the girl names too :) Except for Martha. lol. I dunno why I don't like martha.. I think it would sound good on an older woman but can't see a baby with it. xx :flower:

These are mine:

Ellie or (ia)
Brooklyn
Madelyn
Lillian or Jillian ( I could call her Jillybean!)
Felicity
Gabriella
Brielle

Boys:
Preston
Kage
Brayden
Gabriel (Gabe for short)
Adan
Kaylem

But ellie and preston are fav's.

Sooooo... Looks like my willpower is going to fail me when in line of temptation. My best friend just called me saying she was on her way soon with 4 pregnancy tests, 2 FRER's and 2 EPT's. lol

We'll know tonight or tomorrow morning. for sure!

Oooh lovely names honey!! Yep Martha is an aquired taste ha ha - there's a woman on Home and Away (an australian soap we get over here) and there is a stunning girl who is called Martha on the programme and it just reminds me of her she is beautiful!

I love the name Gabriel but OH says it's "too gay" for his son lol I think it's a gorgeous name!!

OMG bella you have to keep us posted!!! eeeeek!!! you will know for sure tonight then xxx

Bella- I am going to be glued to the screen now! I think DH is going to have to make himself something to eat as I will be too nervous and excited for you.

Think I am definitely out as I am getting AF type cramps.. spot on before she is due two days time.I had that last cycle and had some cramps two days before :(

Woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So made up, keep those darker lines coming ladies!

Is Kimmy BFP as well?

Unfortunately not Helly :nope: I'm 4dpo today so fingers crossed my BFP is just 10 days away :haha:

Well ladies..I won't be on for awhile! Just got another negative.. which means it's almost 99% certain that I'm NOT pregnant and that the makers of my positive test need kicked in the face. Unbelievable.

I can't handle it anymore.. that was enough to break me. And on top of that I feel like a fool for believing it.

:dust: Good luck girls.

:hugs: Bella! I agree those makers are f-ing toss£rs that need a good kick in their faces.
I take it AF is not here yet though? ARe you feeling any symptoms of her arrival?

WTF Bella?? are you 100% sure it was negative?? some women don't get a proper bfp til 18 or 19dpo hun xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Min, Ness, and Sabrina!!!!!!!!!!! I have chills down my spine and tears in my eyes! I am so excited for all of you!! Can't wait to see what the next few days hold!!!

Julie, you and I have to get our BFPs this month or we are going to be the only ones left on the thread:haha:

After that horrible day at work yesterday my DH took me out for Mexican food and margaritas...I am embarrassed to say I had three:blush: But I am only 4 dpo so very unlikely any potential bean would have been in there anyway.

FX'd for my Softcup-wearing Yoga Fanatics :rofl:

Love and extra extra sticky :dust: :dust: !!!

I KNOW!!!! Please GOD, Mrs. IceFire and Mrs. Tryforbaby2 are requesting a :bfp: for this cycle!!! LMAO I think Kimmy and Eve will be on this thread with us while they also wait for their bfp! I don't want to be a party pooper but I just don't think we BD enough this cycle, I was tooooo relaxed at it! LMAO And I just don't 'feel' it this month!
For us 'Softcup wearing Yoga Fanatics' still awaiting to test for our BFP, Good Luck to Us and Cheers!!!! :drunk:

Sabrina :hugs: I pray that test you took was a bad one and that AF doesn;t show and you get your proper BFP very soon. I heard bad things about IC's and Blue Dye's giving 'False' Positives. Watch the line spacing too, I had some where my line was off to the side alittle more apart than the brand suggested, I thought it was positive until AF came the next day, I was more shattered by getting way too excited than to just let nature take it's course!! I REALLY and TRULY hope this IS IT for you, Sabrina, 10 cycles defo. deserves a bfp!!! :hugs:

4DPO for me and NADA!!! :nope: But I am feeling FANTASTIC!!! How are the rest of you ladies today!?

yeah i'm sure it was negative. no sign of her yet. have a digital for in the morning but i dont even want to use it. I just feel like laying down and sleeping for days.. I'm so mad!

The veins in my boobs are blue as hell.. I feel pregnant. I get a positive test. Then 2 negatives. It makes no sense to me aside from the test being bad. But seriously? I'm a laid back person, and I swear to .. ugh. I would sue them if they didn't put "99%" positive on the box. For emotional distress. Seriously.

Hold tight honey - AF is late for you, you have symptoms I just have a feeling you're pregnant xxx

I would pronounce Pharis [fa-riss] because my sister's name is Kharis [ca-riss]

Chris and I came up with a girls name we both like the other day:

Autumn Lily Grace

The lily is Chris' gran and grace is the meaning of my sister's name.

awww gorgeous name Eve!! Autumn is fabulous I love it!! I think I'm gonna have a boy so I won't steal it :haha:

I love your PMA Miss Ness!
My AF cramps are still here- :( Just have to wait it out!
Am pretty peed off this eve too Bella- Sit tight with me hun xxx

Min I read your post as "pissed off with eve" I'm like OMG what'd I do!?!

Ness I want Atticus for a boy but Chris won't let me!! I also like Jethro and Gideon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->