Softcups

he he thanks Min!!

Well here are tonight's FRER's don't think my urine was concentrated enough so will retest tomorrow morning. Also have a superdrug and a tesco one but the tesco isn't very sensitive. Still having slight dizzy spells, feel mega hungry and had some strange dull shooting type pains near my right ovary, which I've been told is quite common this early on!!

I think I can see something on the labeled picture for def! I want to see a darker line on tomorrow morning's one please!
The twinges are also a good sign as are your hunger pangs! Ness I hope this is it babe!!!!!

thank you Min darling!!

Again my phone camera is shitty but charging up my camera overnight so will be able to take better pics!

I have placed an order with the FRER fairy for a stronger line tomorrow ha ha tbh though for 10dpo it's a miracle there is anything there lol

:rofl: FRER Fairy! Dont be too hasty though- I have read ladies getting their BFP's at 9dpo and thats well early! I cant wait until tomorrow for you babe.

am kinda bummed out about my AF cramps- I know the :witch: is not here yet but I cant help but feel down about it. Probably do another IC tomorrow morning with FMU to see what that brings up- good job they were a bargain buy!

On another note- neither my EP or MMC were detected by the docs surgery- they are supposed to have sensitive sticks but neither one of mine came up. BUT both came up with superdrug and CBDigital and Boots for the EP. :shrug: I thought the IC ones I got were the ones they used in hospitals and I thought the hospital ones were meant to be really sensitive! They sent me for bloods after their -ve's and I was 85ish for EP and 65ish for the MMC so they should have had that pick up? So I guess IC dont always give and answer either way!

Are you going to do the FRER tomorrow morning with FMU?

sorry I am babbling :(

don't be sorry sweetie!! Just because you're having AF cramps though doesnt mean AF is coming hun!! i've been cramping a few days and more strongly today.

Yep gonna do FRER with FMU tomorrow - i tried to hold my pee in for a few hours tonight but it was still paler in colour that is ideal for a test so should be better with my FMU tomorrow! xx

I think FMU is best if we want a detectable line- I cant wait until we have had our :bfp: confirmed and when we are a few weeks in- I am going to poas every day thrice a day and different brands just to see a line and not be tortured like we are now... that will show them darn sticks !! HUMPH!

I know cramps can be normal but I have a stupid feeling...
hope desperate housewives cheers me up!

min :hugs: don't rule it out unless AF shows - she could still show for me too darling xx

I wont--- I love your PMA and keep reminding myself of your PMA when I am starting to feel disheartened! :hugs:
Off to catch DHW and hurry sleep so I can temp tomorrow xxxxSleep tight x

good girl - remember I'm on text any time if you feel down in the dumps xxxx

Evening ladies! Been busy today getting packed...going to visit the in-laws tomorrow and will be back Tuesday. Don't worry, though, I will be keeping an eye on things here still :flower:

Sabrina please don't be down yet....most women don't get a good BFP until several days after AF is late. And evening tests are even less accurate very early on...less HCG in your urine. Hang in there sweetie:hugs:

Ness, I LOVE your PMA! Keep it up!

Thanks for your prayers Julie :flower: We need them! :hugs: Ultimately He is the one Who decides....

Well I am really looking forward to visiting the West Coast this weekend. It is the first trip DH and I have taken in several months where I don't have to worry about whether or not the wicked :witch: will show up, AND I don't have to worry about timing :sex: for OV! Should be a great and very relaxing trip!!

Girls, I can't wait to see what the next few days hold for us on this thread. Just remember that God is in control of whatever happens and that all this stress, pain, and disappointment will be worth it when you snuggle your sweet baby in your arms.....:flower:

Love and sticky sticky :dust: to all you ladies!!

Ness, don't shoot me but I can't see anything on the FRER pics. :dohh: Can you invert them? I will be waiting to see a darker line tomorrow, it should get darker right? Since HCG doubles every day....?

Sabrina, how are you feeling? To be honest your blue dye test was the only positive one I actually could see!!! I am hoping you get what you deserve, honey, a sweet little surprise of a pretty bfp!

I feel safe in saying I hope this is the month for us all for our bfp! I don't want to go on to cycle 8 :(

Morning Ladies,
T4BN2-hcG is meant to double every 48-72 hrs so every 2-3 days. As per usual that is a guideline

Temps taking a nosedive this morning :( AF is sure to be on her way.

Ness and Bella how are you ladies doing this morning?

hope you dont mind, i did some messing with your pic

here it is....................

1z6ehra.jpg

i can definitely see a line :happydance:

Maje it happen! That is fantastic! Ness will be loving that pic- I dont think she has got to work yet- or she may be on half day.... bless she has been so tired lately!
How did you tweak those images?

I did another IC and got some faint lines similar to yesterdays pictures. I dont think they are real as they are similar to the ones I had yesterday :(
Will try and upload them.

13dpo FMU alongside 12dpo.jpg

13dpo FMU inverted alongside 12dpo.jpg

:wacko::wacko::wacko: I cant tell anymore and am seeing lines!

:witch: due tomorrow or Sat so I am going to wait to test again. I feel like I am pissing money down the drain. I will also use another brand as I am not sure these IC are 10miu like I was led to believe.....

Ness-all hope on you now babe....

hey ladies, popping in for a nosey on how these BFPs are coming along.

Min hun, i can still see faint lines on your tests. I hope AF stays away got everything crossed for you.

Ness, hurry up. i cant wait to see your result.

Any news on Bellas BFP yet?

xxx

Hey Laura! Thanks for looking- I am now wondering if I am imagining the lines..:(

how are you doing? Bump?

Ness girl- you are keeping us hanging on!!

going to pop out and get some milk- boots is right near there...eek- may go and see if their brand is on offer!

we are good hun thanks for sking. time seems to be going by so quickly. I can pick the heartbeat up on a doppler now which is amazing. :)
Oooohhh yeah i would go boots. The ICs really arent that good chick.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->