Softcups

14 dpo and :bfn: ...

Looks like I was the unlucky 1/5000 women that get a false positive.
No wonder everyone hates blue dye tests!

Min- lookin good honey, i think i see something.

Thank you Allie and Julie. I'm just feeling verrrrry low right now. Lower than TTC has ever made me. Nothing like thinking your pregnant and then the next few tests going "Psyche!" ..

I'll snap out of it soon. :hugs:

oh no Bell: im so so sorry hunny :hugs: how many tests have you done since the positive? have they all been the same brand?

xxx

Morning girls sorry for keeping you in suspense....been scrutinisng my pics....I'm not so convinced I am pregnant as still getting the same line but I can't have the same line evap every time I do a test can I?!

Like Julie said shouldnt hcg be doubling etc?? Or maybe it's just too early at 11dpo to pick up much and that's the reason for the faint lines? I'm not testing now til AF is late (if indeed she is!!)

Makeithappen - thanks you for inverting my pic! Course I don't mind - anything that helps me see lines :rofl:

ok here goes, I can see it best on first pic I think

14 dpo and :bfn: ...

Looks like I was the unlucky 1/5000 women that get a false positive.
No wonder everyone hates blue dye tests!

Min- lookin good honey, i think i see something.

Thank you Allie and Julie. I'm just feeling verrrrry low right now. Lower than TTC has ever made me. Nothing like thinking your pregnant and then the next few tests going "Psyche!" ..

I'll snap out of it soon. :hugs:

:hugs: that's how I'm feeling right now hun too so know what you mean, think these tests are just messing with us getting our hopes up for nothing :cry:

xxx

Ness - Bella, keep the PMA you two!

I have everything crossed for you both. You too Min! x

I know Ness. It sucks... Mine was so visible I could see it in bad lighting.. which really irks me off! I really thought I was pregnant.. I cried and jumped around.. the whole nine yards. But oh well, Im not gonna throw myself a pity party, im not the first woman its ever happened to and I won't be the last. I just need to buck up and move on.

I could see a lil something on yesterdays when I tilted the screen, but I don't see anything on your FRER's today hun :( I'm sorry. I'm not good at seeing lines anyways though so I'm not the best of help.

Thank You Helly. :hugs:

I know but it does suck honey

yeah I'm struggling to see anything on FRER too. When I go home I will invert the pics and scrutinise them a bit more lol - at work at the moment so have to be pretty sneaky being on here lol

:hugs: to both of us

On to the next cycle I suppose......

I know my witch isn't due til Saturday but I think I'm out xx

Im sorry girls, I really hope it all works out for you both x

Morning ladies! Just sitting here in the airport waiting to board....Ness, Min, and Sabrina just try to keep PMA no matter what happens. TTC is an emotional roller coaster that will be worth it in the end. :hugs:

Allie- have a safe flight honey! And your so right in saying it is a rollercoaster of a ride!

Having woke up too low temp and probable :bfn: I was not a happy chickie- but went for a walk- grocery shopped, came home cleaned and laundered and now I feel better- It is like I have another head one now! I hate this rollercoaster and want to get off!!!

Bella are you feeling any AF type symptoms? Maybe we should wait until Sat/Sun and see where we are then. Tomorrow we can chill and not worry about what the bleeding stick says- if we can see the darn line- or how to invert them piccies!!! By then we will also know what our temps are saying.... I can forsee mine dropping and AF arriving on Sat! Now thats a Mystic Min prediction!

Min- That's a good idea! No :af: symptoms, but my temp has dropped over the last 2 days. I didnt even temp today.. I was in no mindset. So it's hard telling what my temp is doing. Shame on me..

I hope yours rises too min - I really hope this is your month. :hugs:

I hear you on temping-seems a pain when you know the stupid :witch: is on her way.
I think 0.4C drop for me is a sign she is on her way. As long as she is not here Bella there is hope. Plus you have no symptoms. so not all is lost.
Going to take a nap-- constantly tired I am!

Sabrina :hugs:

Ness, I went back to the first set of FRER pics and the last one when I tiled the screen I believe I see some pink at the top of where the line would be and the bottom of where the line would be, also I did mention days earlier I did see faint lines on yor IC's. I do not see anything today.

But as for you and Sabrina I DO hold out faith and hope for you both and you to Minimin!!! :hugs:
And minimin is right, yes HCG doubles approx every 2 days. DUH I should have remembered that from work! :dohh:

thanks Julie really appreciate the input! i'm not hopeful now just a waiting game to see if the damn witch turns up or not!

Pre OV ladies, been reading up on using cough medicine for improving your fertile CM, Tixylix for Chesty Coughs has the right active ingredient in so Im off to get a bottle tonight, thought you might like the tip!

:hugs: To Bella, Min, Ness!! I havent been posting much because I am always trying to catch up ( I ALWAYS say that dont I? :haha: its true though!) Sorry TTC is taking you on such a roller coaster!! One day, you will be all big and preggie, waddling around, swollen feet and all and you will think back to these days and laugh! I try to think that every cycle I get a bfn and AF, is one closer to getting a bfp!! :happydance: PMA dust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->